This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few pics of our allis's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WC7610 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WC7610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm
Wow, now were moving inside to the "good stuff" !
Thanks

Most Bad Government has grown out of Too Much Government- Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links

Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 6:24am

I could send a couple days at your place !! Thanks for pictures

acd21man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd21man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 9:27am
on your D19 picture is the combine in the background a propane???
2 wd 45,2 D-17 diesel/gas 3 pt, 220,d21, 4020,2 4430s used daily http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCudh8Xz9_rZHhUC3YNozupw
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 6:55pm
Yes the C2 is propane. My uncles owned 4 C2's on propane in the late 60's and 70's. They still have 2 of them, a diesel C2 that used to be my dad's and our old '79 L2 that they run still. The rest of the combines are just junk C2's and something like 10 non running G's.
That particular C2 in the picture has been up side down in the bottom of a creek in about '71.
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Unit3 Unit3 wrote:

I see a cab over semi, any chance there is a Big Al under it?
 no big Al here. That would be sweet though. The is the same engine out of an hd21 on Oklahoma city craigslist right now. i think it would probably need the right bell housing and probably a non governd pump.
acd21man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd21man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 9:25pm
take some pics of the green wide window GMC 2 ton looks like a good truck
2 wd 45,2 D-17 diesel/gas 3 pt, 220,d21, 4020,2 4430s used daily http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCudh8Xz9_rZHhUC3YNozupw
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:39am
Would take more than a couple of days Fred!  I think a week is more like it!  Kinda makes you want to plan a trip out West doesn't it!  You are the envy of everyone on here Caleb!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Flint23 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flint23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:39pm
You have a lot of great stuff there Cale....like the guys say might need to take a tour bus to your place, could spend all day walking around and drueling Tongue all over the place LOL looking at all them there tractors and parts..that's just awsome!!!
been there done that, not doing it again...
michaelwis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:03pm
I  look at them pics and see lots of orange oil ..Amazing how stuff doesnt rust out there ...unlike here .. 
WD WD45 DIESEL D 14 D-15 SERIES 2 190XT TERRA TIGER ac allcrop 60   GLEANER F 6060 7040.and attachments for all Proud to be an active farmer
Dave in il View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in il Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 6:52pm
I think you have a future in AC tourism. $5 at the gate to let us come in and wander around for a few hours. Put in a concession stand and you've get it made. LOL
AGCO My Allis Gleaner Company
Ethan Souerdike View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethan Souerdike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 8:18pm
Awesome I love the D21. 
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 8:23pm
Picture update...............

Well this first one is of my grandpa crankstarting his '35 UC. I never met him as he died in '73 and i was born in '84. This picture is in about '69 when his D17 series 1 diesel was broken and he pulled the UC out of the shed to finish plowing. I was told it had'nt been used since they had bought the D17 in about 1960

This picture is of myself about age 4 sitting on the same tractor in about '88

And this is the most recent picture of the UC with my son sitting aboard waiting for me on the other side to quit talkin tractor and go for a ride at the  Sept. 2011 Fairview Oklahoma show. This was the first time the tractor had been anywhere since 1990

Winfield Ks. in 1990.

The pictures i posted a few days ago of our ranch were just taken a week or so ago. These were taken in about '90
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:30pm
More pics. Top picture is of the oringal family d21 that has the rearend bad now plowing in the late 70's with a 35' sweep plow.
The second picture is 2 of the C2's load and ready for harvest in about '67. they were on the back of 2 ton trucks.

The creme grilled D21 that my uncle owns now right after we got it in the '90s before we replaced the missing side sheet.

These we taken in harvest of '97 Just north of Oklahoma City.
Diesel C2 and the L2
my self about 13 yrs old at the helm of the '79 L2

Same L2 just a couple of weeks ago.

One of our WC that we traded to my uncle. me my dad and my mom pictured

My little brother sitting on the B that we used to have in about '94. My dad gave $50 for this tractor in the early '90s and a $100 for the mower. Both were in that condition when purchased.

Josh Day View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:54pm
You have alot of parts tractors.
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:09pm
I think its Rumely time again.............................................
Top picture is of the "E" upon arrival from crosby ND
The bottom picture is it sitting up at crosby just before loading it.
Out for a stroll i about '96 with the 25-45 R and my uncles 16-30 H
My dad decided one year to sew 35acres of wheat with the little L and 2 vanbrunt graindrills.
Just last week he sewed 10 acres of oats with his '35 F-20 farmall and were going to thresh it in June with our 20-75 double cylinder Nichols and Shepard engine and 36"x60" advance rumely thresher. Well probably pull the binder with either the UC or my '29 U
This is of the R helping to pull the house around Fairview Oklahoma grounds. They do this every year in the 3rd weekend of september. The engine is my dads friends 20-75 double cylinder N&S like ours.

Old rumely #3 combines

The big #2 rumely with its 20' header. This combine wont take much to get it back and going.

"M" winch tractor my dad has slowly been working on

One of our more complete rumely 6A's. You would be surprised as to how many 20-35 E allis parts would fit on one of these tractors. This one had a fuel tank and all the steering stuff.

Well ill try to get more pics cause i have more to show.  Ill start a seperate thread over in the trucks section since im getting all kinds of Pm's about old truck in photo backgrounds.
      Caleb

SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 1:43am
AC's and Chev's always went together!!  o-k...that settles it....i'll bring the beer!
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 10:47am

You got something there with the R OilPull.....dont see many with the solid flywheel

Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
acd21man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acd21man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 6:30pm
bump:)
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 8:22pm
First time I have seen these older pics.

I gotta tell ya, those pics of the 'Little L' and the 2 grain drills is incredible. I wish I could have been there in person to see that.
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 10:23pm
I'm still going to post some more pics, hopefully sooner than later. Been swamped with work and everytime I make it out west by our ranch it's been dark. I'm working on getting my own D21 still and have found a decent 220.
What's an average 220 worth with 3 point pto thats original with unmatched but decent tires?
We have managed to finally get our own sawmill; it needs work but the carriage is 20 feet long and the blade is about 5 ft in dia.
Keep lookin in the future for more.
Also every one that's has pm'd me sorry I haven't responded just haven't had time cause there has been a ton of them! But for those interested we have talked to my uncles and discussed organizing parts to sell in the future. It's just going to take time because there are mass quantities of brand new parts that haven't been seen in pictures yet.
My dad corrected me on one of the dealers they bought out in seventies had been closed since the early sixties and not the seventies. So there's no parts in that bunch newer than about '63
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 6:39am
Caleb, Thanks for sharing. This is priceless. CAN YOU SAY ROADTRIP !!!!Big smile

Darryl Krause Lynden WA.
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Seth Souerdike View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seth Souerdike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:49am
well i had i pic of my grandfather plowing the drive but its the wrong style so it won't load
There are no atheist in foxholes.

AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:39pm
VERY VERY VERY awesome photos!! I really enjoy looking at all of them!

Andrew Gubbels
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:13pm
I would love to have you give me a guided tour though your grounds. It is so much fun to see your pictures. But oh, to see it in person and hear the story that goes with every item. I can't begin to tell you how much fun a day like that would be. And the following day, we could go fishing.
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:32pm
Heres a couple more older photos
The first picture is the only picture my dad has of his 190. Not really a picture of the tractor but more of his newly purchased boat and my mom.
And the picture following is of course of my mom again but this time posing with the Steiger bearcat II (same as a 440 Allis but 3208 cat powered). And as he says the only Allis he ever hated- 7045. It had about 400 hrs on it when they bought it and shortly there after it broke a piston skirt and they fixed it then it spun a main bearing for some unknown reason. He said the second time it was apart at the dealer ship it looked as if it had been on fire at one time with the cab removed. After they sold it to a local farmer the engine conked out again but he doesnt remember why.

This is a picture of my WK allis that i had for little while. Never had it running and my dad sold it. I wanted to run this tractor so bad as a kid that i have recently retaliated back in the last year by buying every K or WK i come across. I've got a total of 5 of them dumped off at his houseLOL. I've got a real nice one that turns over and I've got one that the whole left track frame is off but it runs so this summer i plan one putting one togeather and selling off the rest.

Heres another of the little L, WC, and The UC sometime in '89 or '90

I posted this before but this one is my D10 III i just bought a month or so ago.

CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Unit3 Unit3 wrote:

I would love to have you give me a guided tour though your grounds. It is so much fun to see your pictures. But oh, to see it in person and hear the story that goes with every item. I can't begin to tell you how much fun a day like that would be. And the following day, we could go fishing.

Unit- Theres 2 lakes, 15 ponds, a fair sized creek and 3000+ acres.
There not much farming or ranching going on these days out at the 'ol Ranch due to these guys-

Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:39pm
   Great Pics !
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic