This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few pics of our allis's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few pics of our allis's
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:24pm

Here's a start of some pictures i said i would post after recently joining the site. We have a good amount of allis products alot of which dont run due to being parts for tractors or combines my family own or used to own and the parts tractors never leftLOL As you can see from the following pictures we dont scrap muchClap

First up we'll start out at our family ranch where my dad grew up in western Oklahoma. My dad and i currently live NW of Oklahoma City next door to each other and most of my dad's family still lives in western Ok.

'67 SeriesII D21. This was my dad's tractor about 10 years ago and then we sold it to my uncle. My dad wishes he would have kept it but the engine was tired and the turbo had just gone out so my uncle had it fixed after purchasing it from us. He said it had a leak at the time the picture was taken and had the side sheets off working on it.

This pic is of my uncles original D21II. Ill have to scan a picture of this tractor plowing in the 70's.
 The rear end is out on it and im trying to do alittle trade -as in fix their 210 for them and I'll get this d21. All the parts are there just needs the rearend parts and put back togeather.

Was a complete series II upon arrival in the late 70's with a hole in the side of the block.

This Series II is my dad's. I remember literally draging this one in when i was about 10yrs old. 27yrs now. 210 rear end under it is locked up. we bought this out of a tractor salvage. its all there  including the sheet metal. The front axle was the only missing piece as it was ripped out by the people who junked it.

D19 my uncle bought. Runs but needs some TLC

HD21B. Trans problems. We have a Hd11ep that we run and an Hd7 also. take pics of those later.

Taste of Rumely pics to come. This one is 30-60 E serial# 398. The engine is at my dad's house getting ready to go to the machine shop and have the crank turned, cylinders bored, and get pistons cast. Already had the babbit poured in the crankcase.
The UC in the foreground is the very first UC according to the parts book and by seriel # to have 5 or 6 bolts front hubs (i cant remember which-i thinkin 5)

The following pics will round out the night with some classic and some parts and "more" pieces.

I've got lots more pictures of running tractors, and more piles. Some have been in my family for years. But enough for tonight. Caleb
Sponsored Links

JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:59pm
Treasures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Maximum use of available resources!
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 10:07pm
WOW!!!  You have an OUTSTANDING Allis-Chalmers Collection.  There are some out of sight very rare units there.
Look forward to seeing other pictures of your collection.
Good Luck!
Bill Long
ps:  Again, welcome to the Forum

ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 10:10pm
Wow would be nice to come out and look around your place!!
                               IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 10:14pm
you lucky dog!
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 10:28pm
   Clap All kinds of neat stuff ! Isn't to many people can say they own a 101 year old tractor ! Thumbs Up
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:01am
DUDE!!!  you are gonna be the envy of everyone on this site!!
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:27am
We may have a contender here for Richard Aiken.

Was at Richard's a month or so ago to buy a piece of steel and found what I needed within a minute of pulling in the driveway. Got the full tour and it was great. Will think of him first if I need a part.
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 6:17am
Gleaner said it first but boy do I want to come and look around,
Orange Blood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 6:31am
Holly D21s Allis Man, No wonder nobody can find any D21 parts, you have ALL of them!!   :-)  Where about in Western OK, I would love to come take a look sometime when you are there.  I have a tractor to pick up this spring SW of OKC
Still in use:
HD7 WC C CA WD 2-WD45 WD45LP WD45D D14 3-D17 D17LP 2-D19D D19LP 190XTD 190XTLP 720 D21 220 7020 7030 7040 7045 3-7060
Projects: 3-U UC 2-G 2-B 2-C CA 7-WC RC WDLP WF D14 D21 210 7045 N7
JCSinPITTS,PA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCSinPITTS,PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 8:27am
ok... i dont understand?!?!?!  why does stuff in Western PA set outside for a couple of years and then is just rusted away and stuff "out west" sets outside and the paint fades????? IT JUST AINT FAIR!!!!!!!!! You guys got all kinda GOOD STUFF you junk and I sit here and CRY!!! Dont you guys get snow or something????
Bolivar Boy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolivar Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:13am
caleb. am envious of your collection, especially the patina effect you western folks enjoy on older equipment. here in ohio, if its been setting out it will soon be beyond reclamation. the only other place that has a similar stash of orange around here is wellerts , 3 miles from our farm. cant wait to see more of your collection. tp studer, wooster,ohio.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:22am
The $1,000,000 question is, are you wanting or willing to sell anything?$?$?$?$?
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:38am
 You guys its called HUMITITY  !!!  We have it here in ILL too. When I was out there in Neb. a couple weeks ago we were talking about that. Sit in a barn without a floor here and its a rust bucket. It can sit in a fence row out there for 25 years and still be fine.
                                                 IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:44am
WOW!!  I agree with everyone else.  Give me a day to just walk around and drool.  Again, welcome and enjoy yourself here.  WOW!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Russ-neia View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ-neia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 1:42pm
West OK or panhandle?  A high school classmate of mine married a fellow from Texhoma area in the panhandle.  Have to envy someone who keeps his own stock of parts!  Thanks for sharing!
The innovators offer what others will imitate.
Dale-OH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:12pm
Very interesting Gleaner sign, would love to find one like it.
Orange Blood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by ILGLEANER ILGLEANER wrote:

You guys its called HUMITITY  !!!  We have it here in ILL too. When I was out there in Neb. a couple weeks ago we were talking about that. Sit in a barn without a floor here and its a rust bucket. It can sit in a fence row out there for 25 years and still be fine.
                                                 IG

Funny you say that IG, I grew up in central NE, and I almost can't go back in the summer time, the humidity is near 100% most all summer, night or day it seems.  Winter spring and fall aren't too bad.  Dad thinks it's all the new center pivots that have gone up in the last 15 years, I really don't know, but it is terrible.  All I know is it wasn't that way when I was a kid, but then maybe he was right, we used tubes and ditches to irrigate.
Still in use:
HD7 WC C CA WD 2-WD45 WD45LP WD45D D14 3-D17 D17LP 2-D19D D19LP 190XTD 190XTLP 720 D21 220 7020 7030 7040 7045 3-7060
Projects: 3-U UC 2-G 2-B 2-C CA 7-WC RC WDLP WF D14 D21 210 7045 N7
fastallis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:49pm
I really like the old Kenworth cabover. That would look sweet painted orange With cream wheels.
Dave in il View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in il Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 4:12pm
Man, I thought I had to many projects. I'ts a good thing you have a whole family of Orange lovers to put all that back together. LOL
AGCO My Allis Gleaner Company
leoversteeg11 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leoversteeg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 4:26pm
I would be interested in hearing the story behind the rumely. Has it belonged to your family for a long time. They dont sell things like that every week. Nice collection even apart the way they are. 
AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by SHAMELESS SHAMELESS wrote:

DUDE!!!  you are gonna be the envy of everyone on this site!!

Yeah!!!!!
1937 WC, 1950 CA, 1959 D14, 1967 190XT, 2006 Ram 3500
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 6:33pm
I think I see a 100 combine in there somewhere:)
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
CALEBnOK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CALEBnOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 2:56pm
Thanks for the comments guys. 
Our family ranch is just N. of Elk City Oklahoma. and I live NW side of Oklahoma City. Okarche to be exact for those inquiring.

Most all the piles of parts came from 2 different Oklahoma dealerships that closed their doors while still allis dealers in the 70's. Most of the parts are gleaner stuff but they've got a shop full of all sorts of NOS goodies. Example i bought recently a '29 U allis on steel that had the exhaust elbow for the S10 continental welded up with a 2 ft. exhaust pipe on it. My uncle was digging around in a pile of parts and found a brand new nos exhaust elbow for a u/uc continental. Im having one cast off of it right now for my tractor instead of using the original. Heck we've even found old rumely parts-mostly combine stuff painted orange instead of green with allis tags wired to them.

The E Oilpull was purchased by my uncle in 1992 from John Tysee in crosby ND. It originally came out of Canada.

yes there is an sp100 combine. the head is off and i have no idea as to why they bought itWacko

Continental U converted to U/M engine. I just robbed the PTO out of this for my '29 U- Im gonna nab the steering wheel also as mine is rusted through.

Im not sure what dealer this came from but i remember it driving up and getting parked right here and never moved since. Its an old Gm diesel (not detroit) smoked badly and i dont think the brakes worked. Its a roll back with a winch that worked then. Im sure one of my uncles had big plans. I think i was about 7 yrs old then

This isnt an allis but one of my uncles leased the truck to King Lindsey's a big Allis dealer located in Cordell Ok that just finally closed its doors last year. This truck has hauled a many new allis's from about 1969 to '85 and then off and on with deutz stuff. it still runs and drive today with over 4 million miles on it.
Top pic is my dad and grandpa in about '69
lower pic is L-R uncles daniel, john, grandpa and dad.

Some rumely stuff
15-25L
25-45R
20-40G

I'll being snapping some more photos of the stuff at our ranch. I would have taken more photos  because i missed alot!(batteries went dead in camera)Dead
still got alot of running tractors to show and some more carcasses. plus lots of brand new snap couple implements and allis goodies.
     Caleb

Edited by CALEBnOK - 18 Feb 2012 at 2:58pm
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 3:55pm
   WOW ! What's behind the G Rumely ?
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
oldironguy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldironguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:54pm
Gee.  Any "G stuff in those piles?
jlogli View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlogli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 5:35pm

nice old allis chalmers, wish i had a D-21.

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 7:57pm
That's why when I'm looking for antique cars or parts I always look West for parts. Can't beat them dry Western climates to get nice usable parts. Around here in New Joisey, ya leave somethin' out in the weather for 6 months, and it'll be trash in no time flat! That's some collection of Trucks, Tractors, n' parts Caleb! I'll bet there's quite a few members of the Orange family here that would help you clean that ranch up a bit!   Thumbs Up
Steve@B&B  
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 8:10pm
Very nice stash. Very,very nice indeed. Tracy Martin
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 10:39pm
I see a cab over semi, any chance there is a Big Al under it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic