This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$$ A.C. Golf Car $$

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug R MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $$ A.C. Golf Car $$
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:29pm
For sale. A.C. golf car, Completly restored,better than new. $5100.00  Serious buyrs call Doug at 612-840-3749.
Doug
Sponsored Links

norm [ind] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norm [ind] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:35pm
  gas or electric?????
Doug R MN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug R MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:42pm
  8 h.p.  Kohler power.
Doug
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:03pm
I seen this unit and it is just what he says it is, .    Hows things going Doug .Do you know how good it feels to not be asking you about selling the 18 -30  every time we talk..LOL . Thanks Fred
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:18pm
There is one of those a few miles from me, unrestored and appears to be "retired". I don't know for a fact that it is AC, but sure looks like that, except it's all white
Doug R MN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug R MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:40pm

I'm doin just fine ole buddy Fred. Yea, I suppose It feels good  for you to have her home and it feels good for me knowing you got her there. I will call you sometime as I am so slow at typing.   I'm gonna be selling some of my stock so I need to learn how to post pics on this new site all over again. The one of the golf car was supposed to be a slide show ??????????  Oh well I'll try again tomorrow when I'm fresh . Take it easy.

Doug
Mojo View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 6:30am
If you click on the picture it takes you to a site that shows you the slide show.

That is one BEAUTIFUL machine! Wish I'd win the lottery. Guess you gotta buy tickets first.
mojo/Mike
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:22am
Clicked on the picture and went to slideshow. That is really one sharp machine!!
Doug R MN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug R MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:00pm
 Thanks for that info Mojo
Doug
Justin Widlund (IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Widlund (IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 5:01pm
Does anyone have a good source for getting seats redone with ORIGINAL  coverings for the regular golf carts?  It is a white vinyl (with a lined pattern on it) and with what looks like gold glitter on  the seam roll.

Nice Caddy Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic