This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

715 backhoe parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Dame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 715 backhoe parts
    Posted: 11 Apr 2023 at 5:38pm
Looking for valve assembly on the forward reverser for 715 allis chalmers backhoe. Part # 1002958 in the parts book. Need help please.
Sponsored Links

KRAKMT View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRAKMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 12:10pm
I had mine rebuilt by a hydraulic shop. If you need a whole new unit- may be Minnpar?

Chris Dame View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Dame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 12:26pm
Been trying to get ahold of them for 2 weeks website won't come up and no one answers the phone
KRAKMT View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRAKMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 12:48pm
You might email
rachel.obrien@minnpar.com
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 12:56pm
Just did my own search for a buddy, look up Trupar, they may have been either bought out or have signed off on liquidation.

Edited by DMiller - 14 Apr 2023 at 1:14pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Dame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:10pm
Thank you
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Dame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:15pm
Tried tripartite no luck.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Dame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:16pm
Sorry tripar
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:59pm
trUpar
Kcgrain View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kcgrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2023 at 6:57am
The transmission shuttle is a borg-warner if I remember right, and its the same unit case used in the 580, so you can probably get a new one at your local Case industrial dealer
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2023 at 3:09pm
that fwd/rev unit is used on many marine uses and I got the rebuild kit from a marine outfit along with a rebuilt torque converter . 
 Somewhere on this site I posted the name of the outfit that supplied everything i needed , problem is I don't have the record of the place handy . 
 So the unit has a wide use besides the 715 TLB 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2023 at 5:38pm

I've used both vendors in the past with good service. Joseph is better with the older stuff back into the 1960's.
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Old Dan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2023 at 12:01pm
My 715 was built in 1974 and requires a ball joint for each of the 4 cylinders under the two control leveris to control the backhoe. One of the ball joints cam apart (from rust) and after much searching I found place which sold them but the minimum was 12 in a package.
That leaves me with 8 extra ball joints for anybody else needing them. The part number is 1006225. I live at Champaign, IL.
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 3:55pm
Old Dan - sent you a PM about the ball joints.  ~ Orangeman
Old Dan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 4:14pm
I paid $$6.85 each
I need no profit, only shipping cost to you.l
Old Dan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 7:40pm
Call me at (779) 529-2920 if you want
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic