This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3/26/1994

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3/26/1994
    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 6:22am
25 years ago today, Miss Kristi, dressed in white, walked slowly toward me on her daddy's arm. Then he gave her to me to take care of and love her for life. Doesn't seem possible that we have seen 25 crop years together, or in 1 year our daughter will graduate high school. Sand through the hour glass.  
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 6:37am
  Well,,,CONGRATULATIONS to BOTH of you!!! ,,Unit.   My ,,how time does fly,,don't it,,,,?ClapClap
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 7:02am
Congratulations to the both of you. We look forward to when you announce your 50th. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:08am
Nice job to you and the Mrs. both Unit!
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:13am
another congratulations... the journey of love and togetherness continues....enjoy
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 1:35pm
Congratulations and many more to come
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 5:30pm
Congratulations! Twenty five is a milestone these days. Hope you have many more years of happiness together. It takes 3 to make a marriage work - you, your spouse, and God.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 6:06pm
congratulations, best wishes, and happy anniversary!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:26pm
Have a Happy Anniversary, may you two love birds have many more....
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:31pm
Congratulations Unit 3. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm

Well Unit 3. I know that you enjoy cattle pictures, so here's one for you. This little heifer was born on your special day. Maybe we name it "unit 3" LOL! Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:11pm
Hey Darrel, I gots a new baby today, just the cutest little baby.  Guess i could call mine "Unit 3 too"... just didn't think of snapping a pic at the time.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:26pm
Thank you all for the well wishes and my cow too! My first cow! I will name her Dakota Snow, and I will love her forever. 

You won't, I mean ah, you wouldn't like, you know, take her along, with the other cows when it is time for them to go to market, would you??????? 

Well, until that day comes Dakota Snow, Mr. Darrel is going to take real good care of you and all of his others as well. Dakota Snow ----- Beautiful.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:02pm
Congrats in that mile stone. Hoping for the best for both of you.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 1:02am
also Congrats from me too! hard to do a term like that with the same woman now a days! Darrel that's one little cutie!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Unit3 Unit3 wrote:

Thank you all for the well wishes and my cow too! My first cow! I will name her Dakota Snow, and I will love her forever. 

You won't, I mean ah, you wouldn't like, you know, take her along, with the other cows when it is time for them to go to market, would you??????? 

Well, until that day comes Dakota Snow, Mr. Darrel is going to take real good care of you and all of his others as well. Dakota Snow ----- Beautiful.

I am pretty sure that one lucked out by being a heifer. Wife will have that one in the herd, and if all goes well, she'll live out a long life out here. If I remember, in two years, I'll be sending you a picture of your grand baby! Darrel
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 12:25pm
Congradulations Unit 3, Wink but your still just getting started in this crowd.

But you are getting where you can dream about the really good stuff Wink. Those little shameless want to be grandkids,Wink all the payback to your kids for teenage the Wink troubles you have to put up with. No disrespect to you or your children,Wink even the most perfect teen has some of "those days"Confused,and your saying what did I do to get this. So I hope you have had time to enjoy the ride as well as just surviving.LOL

Dang this bunch never seizes to amaze me.Wink The generosity of Darrel starting you off in the cattle business that way.LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic