This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$2 China SAVE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $2 China SAVE
    Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 3:45pm
Hope I do not get crticized too hard for paying too much for this !
IL Gleaner ,you can have this for a hundred bucks!!!!!!! LMAO !!!

Edited by Fred in Pa - 22 Feb 2012 at 3:47pm
Sponsored Links

Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 3:47pm
   Do you call that a BiMower ? LOLLOL
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 3:48pm
Probably woulda had to pay double if it had all the wheelsLOL
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Boogerowen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boogerowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:05pm
Whatta friend !!!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 4:14pm
China? $2?  Looks a-bit "whoap sided to me?"  Where do you find, and get this stuff from?  You must have to much free time! LOL
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 5:39pm

Dave ,this was hanging in storage since the 90's .

sks72107 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sks72107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 6:56am
The fact is, id still take it over the throw away mowers you can buy today.  The chute will actually eject the clippings, and no safety guards to mess with.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 8:38am
When Dad was a dealer, he brought one home to use around the house yard.  I've pushed one like that (except it had 4 wheels) many miles.  19" at a time is not very darn wide.

And, yes, it probably is still better than some new ones you could buy today.
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:06am
lucky has struck again. Kinda figured it spent a lot of time inside with all the decals still legible. if anyone is keeping score, who is winning the AC collectin war??
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:41am
I look at it as NOT  being a collection war ,there are alot nice collections out there that are not knowen about.But ,the way it is ,if you want it,you buy it,no matter if you collect tractors or clocks,people will spend money ,If you want it BUY it ,if not do'nt want it.DO NOT CRY ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you spend your money  and not mind I do not care what you want !!! or how much you spend!!!  LOL
EPALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:28pm
Great find Fred.  Wish I could find something like that around here.  Going orange is going great!
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 8:48pm
I got this one last weekend out of a shed, it turns over and has all 4 wheels but it cost me 20 dollars, so about 10 times what you paid but I think they are both pretty good deals, one of these days when I am in the barnloft I will get a pic of my 2 dollar allis mower, believe it or not it has electric start,   

The pic was on my post why didnt it show up,    if you click on the square you can the mower

Edited by dustinmo - 26 Feb 2012 at 8:52pm
Redpower1456 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redpower1456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 1:40am
$2 for that? Man, you was ROBBED!

Ha, just kidding. Very exciting find for you, and very interesting for us to see. Thanks for posting the pics.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic