This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

190XT rear ends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngorange2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 190XT rear ends
    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 6:59pm
I know there is the early small axle 190 and 190xt prior serial #9001 and that its internal parts are non inter changeable with the later ones I also know that they did some improvements in the series 3 rear ends. What would I need to look out for when swapping a SN#13,xxx rearend onto a SN#11,000 tractor from the back of the torque tube back (trans,bull gears,pinion and ring gear) into the my tractor has a bad bull gear,bad output shaft bearings,axle bearing and seals,ring and pinion,inputshaft, and 3erd gear is chipped in a dozen spots. My thoughts are take my good PD and put it on a good rearend, some new gaskets and seals bolt it in and let'er run. what would/should I watch out for?
Sponsored Links

MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 9:07pm
Should be a go.       MACK
youngorange2000 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngorange2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 9:20pm
ordered the gaskets today we will find out very soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic