This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16"-5 bolt front rims for D17 needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pirlbeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 16"-5 bolt front rims for D17 needed
    Posted: 20 Dec 2022 at 7:22am
I need a good pair of 5 bolt 16" rims for a customers D17. Tractor has a loader on it so would like to go with a 5-1/2" wide rim. Rims with decent tires would be fine too.

I am in West Central Iowa (South of Carroll) but weather permitting, will be  traveling up I35 to MN over the holidays. 

seven-1-two-6-eight-3-five-7-one-2 business

Thanks!

Edited by pirlbeck - 20 Dec 2022 at 7:22am
Sponsored Links

Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2022 at 9:33am
I have several front rims, no tires. Not the wide ones. Not far off 35W. Not sure how far you are going in Minnesota.
http://lonsallischalmers.com
pirlbeck View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pirlbeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2022 at 9:38am
I see you are north of the cities. Inver Grove Hts is where we are headed and you would be about another hour north/northwest .

I really think we need something a little wider.

Thanks for the reply!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2022 at 12:33pm
the wider rims in the 5 bolt pattern seem to be a little harder to find.. Even NEW, they cost  $150.  where a narrow rim or wide 6 bolt rim would cost under $100.

Edited by steve(ill) - 20 Dec 2022 at 12:37pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
pirlbeck View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pirlbeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2022 at 11:04pm
Thanks Steve for the lead on the rims. I got 2 ordered today. Just an FYI, this company is ran by a member of the Wold family, as in Wold Rim & Wheel out of St. Ansgar, IA. For whatever reason, he split away from the family business and went on his own, so while it is a newer business, he does know the rim and wheel business. They were great to work with, very helpful.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic