This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

110 manure spreader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 110 manure spreader
    Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 10:49am

I have a 110 manure spreader In an auction that ends tomorrow that only selling for 200. I have been collecting for some time and I have seen junk sell for more then that. I know that most of my stuff is normal or a little junky, but not this. This spreader has not been  out of the shed in over 20 years, it all original wood, paint, and tires. All the parts are there, even a new gear for the top beater. The only thing wrong that I know is I should have cleaned out the hickory nut from the chipmunk party . I am not wining just wanted to know if anyone tell me or had any idea why I am off in my thinking? Thanks again  for all the love and support you have shown me!

Sponsored Links

dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 12:03pm
I think you will be surprised how the price jumps in the last hour of the sale. I was a little nervous looking at how the gears and chain were apart. Was wondering if there was a gearbox issue. If it is still that low at 630 thursday, it will get towed to ny.
farmerzzz View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 12:41pm
The shields and chain are off because I took it apart to put on the new gear, but never got to it. I also had a good friend that was missing shields on a spreader  he bought so I let him take some so he  had a pattern to ones made, then he brought them back.
GreenOrange View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenOrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 2:19pm
I’d be shocked if it goes anywhere close to its current bid. It’s in great shape and the 110 is quite desirable. I paid well over that for mine and was happy to get it.
I do think that online auctions can sometimes hurt items like this - to preview means a person has to make the trip twice, which isn’t always practical and adds to the overall cost at a much higher percentage than a higher value item. For a live auction, I’m making the trip once, may as well take my trailer, and may as well put a load on it to head home.   I realize the market is potentially broader with online - just saying there can be a trade off for certain types of items. Naturally I don’t have any data to back it up and others may look at it way differently - this is just my opinion.
orangereborn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangereborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by farmerzzz farmerzzz wrote:

I have a 110 manure spreader In an auction that ends tomorrow that only selling for 200. I have been collecting for some time and I have seen junk sell for more then that. I know that most of my stuff is normal or a little junky, but not this. This spreader has not been  out of the shed in over 20 years, it all original wood, paint, and tires. All the parts are there, even a new gear for the top beater. The only thing wrong that I know is I should have cleaned out the hickory nut from the chipmunk party . I am not wining just wanted to know if anyone tell me or had any idea why I am off in my thinking? Thanks again  for all the love and support you have shown me!

Which auction???
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2023 at 5:02am

HiBid Illinois, now at $310
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2023 at 9:04pm
Hey farmerzzz, bought a load of stuff at your sale and the dog and i will be driving out to pick it up tomorrow. If you have a chance, can you look around and see if you have any of the mounting brackets or stands for the disk plows. Usually that stuff gets lost or left on the tractor but maybe...... will pay extra if you do
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic