This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Not mine………..

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Permian Basin
Points: 8579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not mine………..
    Posted: 08 Jul 2026 at 5:32pm
Or any connection with anybody I know,
Estate Sale in Odessa Tx., lists a 1997 Ford Explorer Limited, 96,000 +/- miles.
Black, gray interior. Pics online appear to indicate above average condition of interior.
Anyone have a ballpark figure on value?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Permian Basin
Points: 8579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2026 at 5:12pm
My son went to the sale today, the vehicle sold for $5,000.00 which was 2x what I would have bought it for.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 93280
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2026 at 9:47pm
30 years old ???   I think YOUR price was closer... Somebody must have really wanted one that old, or knew the history... You could probalby get one 10- 12 year newer for the $5K price..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 36640
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2026 at 12:16pm
Prices are ridiculous of CLEAN Older 4x4 SUVs and Pickups.  My Insurance agent was just out, my '99 SD F250 7.3 still books at $9500 in "Average Clean Condition" to which he noted with the new Flatbed on it, closer to 10-12k, and NO Nevermind as to High Miles.  Cannot replace it for LESS THAN $14,000 so will maintain Replacement Value on it on Insurance.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.086 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum