This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


3-Point Arms Stuck?

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Derricks View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level


Joined: 10 Aug 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Points: 35
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derricks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3-Point Arms Stuck?
    Posted: 45 minutes ago at 4:27pm
I've got a D17 Series IV that's got 3-point arms that don't want to move. 

All of the levers are moving (I sprayed some lubricant to really free them), and some will make some noises...but the 3-point arms don't want to move. 

I believe I'm supposed to put both of the rear levers (traction control) to the forward position, then the farthest right lever in the front (set of 3) is the one that should control the 3-point arms (up and down). I move that lever forward and back while stepping/jumping on the 3-point arms and they aren't moving. 

Any ideas? 












Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum