![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
7010 powershift dragging |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Walkertractorshop
Bronze Level
Joined: 2 hours 5 minutes ago Location: Sulphur Springs Points: 2 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: 7010 powershift draggingPosted: 1 hour 54 minutes ago at 8:42pm |
|
I was told to come here from the Facebook 7000 group for expert advice. I have a friend's 7010 PS in shop for it dragging in all but 4th and 6th speeds, including reverse. I've been through JD PS's and know it's fighting clutch packs. I've had the valve off and all seems well with it. Main question is am I looking at a split or is there something else to look for? My family has run AC's from WW2 up to our newest, a 220, but I don't know anything about the 7000's, though I now own a PD 7030 red belly.
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |