This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1958 D17 NFE (lots of pictures)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 11:35am
Hi Chris. 
Here's what to do for the head and chest cold:
Liquify 2-3 lemons in a blender half full of water.
Add 1 tblspn of pure maple syrup per lemon
Add 1 tblspn of cream of tartar-it's found in the spice rack at the store unless your wife has some in the cabinet.
Add 1 tsp (or more if you like spicy) of ground red pepper-which is cayenne. 
After it's mixed, fill blender full of water. Mix. 
Pour a 16oz glass and drink it while it's at room temp to assimilate in your body easier and faster. 
Put rest in the fridge and drink a glass every 2-3 hours. 
This will take care of the head cold, sinus infections, bust a fever, ear infection, probably within 2-3 hours depending upon how plugged you are.
Drink plenty of white grapefruit juice to clean the body's lymphatics out in order for the body to eliminate waste toxins from the cells. 
This does to your lymphatics what Drano does to your plugged house plumbing. Cleans it out to the walls for easier drainage. 
You'll have enough when it doesn't taste good. Wait a week and it will again. Add salt to it if it's too tart in the beginning to sweeten it up. 
The lymphatic system is the body's waste system, and if it's plugged, it creates a recycle of the internal cellular waste, thereby getting sick easier with almost everything that comes along. If this is cleaned out, it's a lot harder to catch something. 
The above is our "go to" recipe if we come down with something unexpectedly.  We haven't had the flu for years and years. Or any flu for that matter. 
For the chest cold:
In a 16oz glass, add "about" 1-2 tblspns of Bragg's apple cider vinegar and fill it up with Welch's grape juice. Drink a glass 2-4 times a day. 
Also, whole "bunch" of celery from the store. 
Separate and clean the stalks,(leaves too), and add to blender in a little water,(or can of tomato juice),  and liquify the whole thing.  This will be a home made V8 .
Add a can of tomato juice with or w/o the tomatoes.
1 onion. 
Garlic powder or a garlic section.
Tsp or more of ground red pepper.
Tblspn of Bragg's ACV.
Add in a few taps of tumeric.
Mix and drink a glass every few hours. 
Liquified beets and beet juice will also help clear out the bronchials as well as the above. 
Also, if you have someone in your area that makes Colloidal Silver, see if they can make you some. You supply the distilled(or spring)water and jar, of course. 
Just an oz or 2 , once or twice a day is all that it takes. 
If not, I got my Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge and made my own. 
It takes about 3 hours. 
Steve Barwick is the owner. 
It saved my behind 2 yrs in a row when I came down with walking pneumonia. 
1st year was just here for 4 weeks and then a friend sent me some to take. 
I could tell in a day or two of feeling like I want to go do something and not be wore out just from walking in a normal day.
Had the chance to get one after I cleared up as I saw the results. 
We did as an investment to save on dr bills unless absolutely necessary.
Glad that I had it and made my own! 
I was hit unexpectedly again in 2014 and this time I was ready and had it kicked out in about 2 weeks or a little less. 
Steve loads you up on info on all of the things that colloidal silver helps bring relief from. Just get on his email list. 
So, using the above regimens as needed, and a chiropractor visit now and then as needed, (I'm flexible and real limber), we don't have any medical bills to speak of nor prescriptions of any kind. 
I think that you'll find these recipes very helpful once you get going on them. 

Edited by Jim Hancock - 30 Mar 2016 at 11:40am
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
Sponsored Links

Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 9:25am
Dan,
Well that was easy! Thanks! Hope I didn't loose or confuse too many folks by changing the title of this thread. (Was D17 early value) Which was appropriate before I drug it home:)
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 9:19am
If you go back to the first posting you made and click the edit link it will allow you to change the tittle of the tread. Took me a while to figure that one out.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 9:14am
You guys are way to high tech for me!:)
I am starting to remove items to get the gas tank off.
Is there a way to change the title of a thread? Or maybe I should start a new one about this tractor?
Anyway this gas tank needs fixed or replaced. Cant have that. I see there is a used one on ebay for $100 too. The underside looks very good.
So I am going to remove the hood panels including the center bar. the hood band has been loosened and I guess one or both the side panels will need to come off to get to the bottom tank bolts. Will try to get some pictures as we progress on the tank.
Fighting head and chest cold today! Had to come in a warm up.
Regards,
 Chris

D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 8:20am
Those non active links are really hard to copy when you use a cell phone it tends to over run the ends of the selection area. It is much nicer if people use the little globe with the chain link icon and make it an active link.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Sugarmaker Sugarmaker wrote:

Originally posted by DSeries4 DSeries4 wrote:

Link to Mike Noonan's steps...
http://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=115066&KW=steps&PID=947300&title=tractor-steps#947300

Not sure why this won't work? I am not great at hyperlinks.
Regards,
 Chris

When it is in black like that, it isn't a live link. All you have to do is copy the entire link by left clicking on it and dragging your mouse to the end, then paste it in the url (address box) at the top of the page.
 With mozilla Firefox, you can left click, drag to the end, which highlights it, then right click on the highlighted part and you get a drop down menu. Click open link in a new tab, and you have it.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 8:06am
Dseries4,
 Thanks for adjusting the link. Those are nice looking steps!

Jim,
What did you say?:) I will do that.
Regards,
Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 11:05pm
One more thing Chris. 
Please wear hearing protectors when plowing. 
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 10:18pm
'49 G, '54 WD45, '55 CA, '56 WD45D, '57 WD45, '58 D14, '59 D14, '60 D14, '61 D15D, '66 D15II, '66 D21II, '67 D17IV, '67 D17IVD, '67 190XTD, '73 620, '76 185, '77 175, '84 8030, '85 6080
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 10:12pm

http://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=115066&KW=steps&PID=947300&title=tractor-steps#947300

Not sure why this won't work? I am not great at hyperlinks.
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 10:08pm
Jim,
 Your dad and mine would have gotten along good. That's a great story! My dad only changed plugs or put a jumper on the  WD45's plugs, made from a match book cover to get the spark to jump and clean a fouled plug. Amazing how much work these tractors did with minimal maintenance. Dad never changed the oil he just kept adding as it slowly leaked out various places!
Guess I am going to have to move plowing up the list of things to do. There is about 5 acres behind the house that the neighbor might let me plow? May try to shine those old three bottoms up with the D17. If I do I will get some pictures too.
Regards,
Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 29 Mar 2016 at 10:09pm
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 9:59pm
'49 G, '54 WD45, '55 CA, '56 WD45D, '57 WD45, '58 D14, '59 D14, '60 D14, '61 D15D, '66 D15II, '66 D21II, '67 D17IV, '67 D17IVD, '67 190XTD, '73 620, '76 185, '77 175, '84 8030, '85 6080
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 9:55pm
You think that it sounds nice now running wide open, wait until you open it up with the plow on the back! It'll really snort then and you'll go to sleep with a big grin on your face, if you go to sleep at all that night after plowing with it that first day!
BTW, high 2nd is faster ground speed than low 3rd. 
Side story: 
When we had ours as I was growing up, dad found out that he needed to take an extra set of spark plugs to the field with him when he went to plowing or discing. 
It seems that after light work for quite awhile on haying or planting, after a few rounds with the plow or disc(14', maybe 16'), it'd really work the engine and heat it up which would "knock the plugs out", as dad would say, as they'd go to misfiring. So, he'd stop where ever he was in the field, wait for the engine to cool down, and change the plugs in the middle of the field. He'd gap the plugs with his pocket knife many a time and I watched him do it plenty of times & it ran just fine. 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Jim Hancock Jim Hancock wrote:

Hi Chris! 
Way to go on scoring that D17! Clap
You'll like it very well once you get used to it. 
My dad set me on one when I was 10 to bale hay while he and Grandpa and a hired hand hauled hay to the barn. 
It went from a narrow front to a wide with power steering after we had it for awhile. 
It appears that you tractor is a 58 vs. a 59 model according to the reference guide on this site with the number that you provided. 
I have 2 out here that are "58's" as they both lack the thumb guards.
Their numbers are 8948 and 15736. 
8948 has the belt arbor but no pulley and I'm looking for one. 
I believe that you'll find a spinner knob handy for one handed steering/turning when you get to really using your tractor. 
Anyway, get ready to have some fun working it once it's up to snuff!

Jim,
 You are correct I had the wrong year. It is a 1958 model. Already getting used to the spinner and the power steering too!:)
Man she sure sounds nice at wide open throttle coming back to the barn! Dad would have liked this Allis tractor. Dads big tractor was a 1970 Ford 5000 and if you ever sat on one and looked over the hood the style looks a lot like the D17!
I think I have to get that old set of three bottoms on this tractor and plow some ground!
Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 9:12pm

6.00 x 16 looks too small on a D17.  My D14s and D15 came with 6.50 which might be a bit better.  Both of my 17s have 7.50 x 16 on the front and have a nice look without being fat.  I see you have some wet areas under the fuel tank - you might need to get it lined, there is nothing else in that area that would make such a mess.

For a good step, talk to Mike Noonan here.  His steps are the nicest you will find anywhere and are a direct bolt on.

If you really want to learn everything about the tractor, get an owners manual.  They are well worth the money.

Thanks! I do have to get a manual for the D17. And you are right the fuel tank is leaking and will be the first project to repair on the tractor. It also has a little 'hitch' in the steering. like jerks a little at times. May just be low on fluid.
I will look at those steps too.
Mike send me info on your steps please!

Regards,
 Chris
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 10:07pm
Hi Chris! 
Way to go on scoring that D17! Clap
You'll like it very well once you get used to it. 
My dad set me on one when I was 10 to bale hay while he and Grandpa and a hired hand hauled hay to the barn. 
It went from a narrow front to a wide with power steering after we had it for awhile. 
It appears that you tractor is a 58 vs. a 59 model according to the reference guide on this site with the number that you provided. 
I have 2 out here that are "58's" as they both lack the thumb guards.
Their numbers are 8948 and 15736. 
8948 has the belt arbor but no pulley and I'm looking for one. 
I believe that you'll find a spinner knob handy for one handed steering/turning when you get to really using your tractor. 
Anyway, get ready to have some fun working it once it's up to snuff!

Edited by Jim Hancock - 28 Mar 2016 at 10:08pm
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 8:20pm
6.00 x 16 looks too small on a D17.  My D14s and D15 came with 6.50 which might be a bit better.  Both of my 17s have 7.50 x 16 on the front and have a nice look without being fat.  I see you have some wet areas under the fuel tank - you might need to get it lined, there is nothing else in that area that would make such a mess.

For a good step, talk to Mike Noonan here.  His steps are the nicest you will find anywhere and are a direct bolt on.

If you really want to learn everything about the tractor, get an owners manual.  They are well worth the money.
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 6:10pm
Chris i don't know what tire size is correct but I would think the ones you want to use will look good.
As to the leak on the gas tank I would check the angle bracket on the bottom back of the tank. The bracket has two bolts that bolt the tank to the tractor. The bracket is welded to the tank and mine had stress cracks at the corners. I think I filled the tank with water emptied it out waited a couple of days then welded up the crack if I remember right.
Glad you have a set of those hooks you can get the spring repair kit for then I think I got mine from OK tractors who is a sponsor here but it was a long time ago so I don't know for sure.
There is someone who posted last winter that they had steps for these d serries tractors on here for sale. They where really nice looking steps and I wanted to buy one but my budget was too tight at the time and now I forgot who it was maybe someone else remembers who that was. I just remember thinking I should buy one of them.
I fully understand the budget repair issues we just putter along on them the best we can.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 4:47pm
Quote from Dan,
"Oh and you are missing the snap coupler hooks. I bet someone put a 3 point hitch on it once and removed it. That is how mine got taken off. I got lucky my grandfather knew where he put them decades earlier and they where still right into the corner of the barm. But you don't need them unless you have snap coupler stuff which I don't. I just think the old hooks look cool"

Dan,
 I do have pretty good set of "D" series latches on the wide front end WD. And a set on the old WD, not as good but still functioning with the poor man's three point on that tractor too.
Regards,
Chris

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 4:13pm
Guys,
 I went out to check the serial number. A little scotch brite and it showed up pretty good. "D17  13531" (so I think it is a 1958)

Also got the Zenith carb numbers. "229342   12217".

That's the good news. I thought I could smell gas since I brought it home. Yep there is a leak somewhere under the side shields:( That will have to be looked at in the near future. Any suggestions accepted. Tank may be rusted out or have a worn spot. My guess is pinhole leaks due to inside rust.

I was thinking about making another old man step on the left side. Did some research on line and found some for sale. I may go with a custom build step? Would like to make it look factory if possible?

Regards,
Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 02 Apr 2016 at 7:42pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Dan73 Dan73 wrote:

Oh I can see it all now... you know while the front rims are off is a good time to check the front wheel bearing and paint the front support.... it will be a restored tractor before you know it..

Dan,
I cant say it could not happen. But I need to slow down a little on the finance end of these!
I was thinking about doing a wheel and tire swap. I have 6.00-16's on the WD NFE and the books say 5.50-16 should be on a WD. I believe 6.00 -16 is correct for the D17? Hummm?
Just thinkin!
Going out to get that serial number.
Regards,
 Chris
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 12:21pm
Chris you did great. Keep the pictures coming.   
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:26am
Oh I can see it all now... you know while the front rims are off is a good time to check the front wheel bearing and paint the front support.... it will be a restored tractor before you know it..
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:22am
Dan,
 I havent started to look at the systems much yet. Will pull the plugs and check the points too. Not sure about the paint on that generator.
Really liking the power steering!
Just ordered a new tire for the front. Local tire shop can get a match for the 5.50 -16. Guess that means rim clean up too!:)
Regards,
 Chris
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 7:53pm
Chris the serial number is on the bell housing left hand side of the tractor. That genorator is interesting because I thought it was painted black from the factory but that one has been PO1 for a long time. Have you checked the points? It looks like it has new wires I am wondering if it has sat enough to need the point cleaned.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 7:44pm
Folks took the 17 for a test run and it seems to be running better, but still has a little miss. I noted that the throttle shaft has a lot of slop and may be sucking unwanted air into the gas/ fuel mix?
drove back to the slab pile and the ground is pretty wet in some spots.
Here are some pictures after a couple runs up and down the road to harass the neighbors: My neighbor across the road just brought home a new toy a Case SC. I seen he was driving it down the road this morning.

Manifold looks Ok from what I have inspected?

New water pump and hoses.

12 volt Generator.

Found the fill tube for the power steering. Did not take the grill off yet to check level.

Noticed today that the right rear wheel is all the way inward on the rails.

The stop is there but not doing much good?

Getting used to the controls.
 I think I need a old man step added on the left side?
Tested the PTO and Hydraulics they both work.
 Could not get the rod for the pulley to move?

Beginning to like the 17 a little more:)
Found a nice 5.50-16 tri rib tire in the vast warehouse. If I could find a match these would go on the front.
I have to get the serial number off of the 17 and lock in on the year.

Regards,
 Chris

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Play Farmer Play Farmer wrote:

AC Dave, I'd say the tach was original, the others look like they've been changed. 

Sugarmaker, I was the one who posted the $1500 number. I didn't say it was worth that, I said you'd probably buy it for that. After seeing the pictures thats a nice, straight tractor. I think you may have yourself a nice piece. I sure like mine. 

I put some snow tires into storage today so I even had a few minutes with mine today. It's just begging to get out - but it's early here. 

You'll have no problem at all pulling 3 bottoms either. I pulled 4 with mine with no issues - after I added the front weights. 

Play Farmer,
 I see about your estimate of what I might pay. You weren't too far off!
Think I will go take her for a little ride.
Regards,
 Chris
Play Farmer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Play Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 4:15pm
AC Dave, I'd say the tach was original, the others look like they've been changed. 

Sugarmaker, I was the one who posted the $1500 number. I didn't say it was worth that, I said you'd probably buy it for that. After seeing the pictures thats a nice, straight tractor. I think you may have yourself a nice piece. I sure like mine. 

I put some snow tires into storage today so I even had a few minutes with mine today. It's just begging to get out - but it's early here. 

You'll have no problem at all pulling 3 bottoms either. I pulled 4 with mine with no issues - after I added the front weights. 
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 11:48am
Does not seem to have much wear on the clutch pedal "diamonds".
Sure there is many out there but I have seen very few 17's with the safety kick out on the PD handle.
Fun tractor to have size wise, enjoy.
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:29am
 My problem is that I just don't sell many items after I get them. Bad habit!                         I don't think that's such a bad habit.I don't think a man can have too many tractors.Clap
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic