This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Nice member visit

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 36597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice member visit
    Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 5:10pm
Skyhighballoon stopped by, on their way ti New Haven tor the Balloon Race and Previous nights Park Glow. Good visit, his son is towering over Papa. Wife was doing stiff with her sis so we could not make the event, they got back from event in Hermann and just as Mike headed for NH they spun off to Another event scheduled in Warrenton. I had processes working at my shop and standing by as Emergency Rescue for the women so did not batch it to watch balloons.
Did note is hoping for an event out in E Illinois to visit with Steve!!
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gallatin,TN
Points: 11096
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 8:05pm
Mike is top shelf! I miss him on here. His mechanics have all shot up to be men. Been a while since I have seen them. They were good boys when they visited. I think he did well!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Back to Top
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Permian Basin
Points: 8574
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2026 at 8:42am
‘Skyhighballon’ there’s a name I haven’t seen here for a month of Sunday’s.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 36597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 53 minutes ago at 9:58am
He did note has not been on the forum save for looking in time to time.  Been really busy.
Back to Top
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Cumming,GA
Points: 5015
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 45 minutes ago at 11:06am
Originally posted by Tracy Martin TN Tracy Martin TN wrote:

Mike is top shelf! I miss him on here. His mechanics have all shot up to be men. Been a while since I have seen them. They were good boys when they visited. I think he did well!

he did do a good job on his boys, Mike and one of them was at the GOTO in Pinckneyville 2024.  Nice folks!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum