This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


7010 powershift dragging

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Walkertractorshop View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level


Joined: 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Location: Sulphur Springs
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkertractorshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7010 powershift dragging
    Posted: 1 hour 22 minutes ago at 8:42pm
I was told to come here from the Facebook 7000 group for expert advice. I have a friend's 7010 PS in shop for it dragging in all but 4th and 6th speeds, including reverse. I've been through JD PS's and know it's fighting clutch packs. I've had the valve off and all seems well with it. Main question is am I looking at a split or is there something else to look for? My family has run AC's from WW2 up to our newest, a 220, but I don't know anything about the 7000's, though I now own a PD 7030 red belly.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum