![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
D-15 centers |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Kddrck
Bronze Level
Joined: 09 May 2021 Location: Paragould, Arka Points: 43 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: D-15 centersPosted: 1 hour 47 minutes ago at 10:47am |
|
Friends:
I have a D-15 Series I. I'm in need of two wheel centers for 26" spin out rims. My centers were cracked when I bought the tractor. I had a professional welder weld the cracks. All I do is tractor rides, I don't know why they keep cracking unless they're "bad." Is there anyone in a couple hundred mile radius of Northeast Arkansas that has any? Thanks.
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |