This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Chalmers 170 gas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Chalmers 170 gas
    Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 9:29am
Hi everyone, first post here. We have an Allis Chalmers 170 gas tractor that we got with the property 5 years ago. We have kept her running despite our lack of knowledge.
She has had electrical problems this whole time and it's been a pain to keep her going.
It seems the whole electrical wiring is a hack job by one or more individuals over the years. All the gauges are disconnected. She's covered in oil on the engine block. Oozes out cooling liquid from the block and radiator, making her prone to overheating every other time. The front loader piston got bent..

Here's what she looks like and what she sounds like.

So now my question is, what should we be focusing on first to get repaired?
We looked at prices for newer tractors and it's out of our budget, so we decided instead to spend some money on repairs for her, which will be a lot lower than buying a newer used tractor. We do use the tractor for farm work, as we run a marketgarden operation, so it is crucial that we have her operational and well maintained.

Up until now we just felt like we didn't know enough about engines to properly work on her, but lot's of research and watching other people work on engines has made us feel like we can probably do some of the work ourselves. So this coming winter we are hoping to get her in the barn and have some repairs started.

So again, where do we start ? We feel like the best would be to replace the electrical wiring and get the water tamperature gauge working again and degrease the engine to find the source of the oil leaking and coolant leaking.

Here are some of the things that we have observed need attention, some more critical.
We felt like reaching out to some of you on here as it seems alot of you have lots more experience with these kinds of machines. Thanks 

* electrical wiring overhaul
* gauges repair and sending units working again
* cleaning / degreasing engine and fixing head gasket (maybe this is where the fluids are coming out of)
* oil change, fuel filter replacement, hydraulic fluid change
* radiator replacement or repair
* hoses repair
* front loader piston repair or replacement
*cleaning rust off and touching up paint
* repair brakes
* replace lights and wiring
* get the blockheater/water heater working for winter snow clearing

Edited by ElementalEarth - 07 Mar 2024 at 6:56am
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 9:58am
Start with the general condition of the engine and answer these questions: #1. When the engine is warmed up, does it smoke blue out the exhaust ?? The video shows nothing, but maybe it wasn't warmed up. Blue exhaust means the engine needs to be overhauled.   #2. Does the rear crankshaft seal or oil pan gasket leak ??        Head gaskets aren't a usual issue for coolant leaks, but could be. Water pumps sure are and any hoses or hose clamp connections. Yes, you need to clean things up with the hood off and figure out what and where the leaks are originating from.
ElementalEarth View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 4:47pm
Hey there, it's been a while. I was able to pull the tractor into the barn for the winter and have been able to get a closer look.
There is no blue smoke coming out of engine.

I did notice where the coolant leak originates. It appears at the middle of the engine block somewhere at the back between the block and the plate between the engine and the fuel tank. If I fidget with the shield plate, the coolant runs quicker.
I could not seem to access the method of removal of the plate, so my guess would be, do I drain the fuel tank and remove fuel tank to establish where the leak is at the back of the engine block?
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 5:31pm
The coolant leak will be at the rear of the cylinder head. It is an expansive plug that takes a 7/16" wrench to tighten it. You may be able to snug it up but I'll bet you need to replace with new. Part available from AGCO only. Hood and fuel tank likely will need to be removed to gain access to this area.  I'd get a new one so you can see what you're dealing with.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2023 at 10:41pm
Thanks, that helped alot! I was able to locate the plug and indeed, the rubber had been damaged and so it was oozing a lot of coolant out. I went down to the AGCO store to get this special bolt for $82 CAD.. ouch, that's one expensive bolt. I am not familiar with big machinery repairs, but was shocked. Anyways, couldn't find it online anywhere so went ahead and bought that bolt. 
The engine block was extremely dirty with half an inch of grease and grime. I tried cleaning lots off but it's a work in progress. I wonder how so much oil got allover the block, my guess is the breather oil cap is clogged and so it just spits it out from above, but I could be wrong, it could be the head gasket ? And do I feel lucky enough to attempt replacement of said gasket? :)

This may be a beginner question, but after looking through an operating manual I cannot seem to locate where to refill the engine oil after draining.
Forgive the grime, would this cap be where I fill the oil? The distributor bolts into this assembly it seems.

I'm in Canada, it gets very cold here, so should I get the lowest temp oil possible?
The other fluids will probably also need to be changed, new filters.

I checked the fuel system while dismantling the tank, it seems like there was some debris in the sediment bowl, but not too bad.

I believe my goal will be to change all the fluids, get the engine block cleaned up as best as possible and start replacing all the gauges and wiring according to the schematic.

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2023 at 8:34am
A new valve cover gasket glued well on both sides is prudent as it leaks. Weatherstrip glue gasket to the valve cover and let cure. Finger rub thin layer of RTV on the dry clean gasket to the cyl head and let cure overnight before starting. Do not over torque the nuts as you'll bend the valve cover. New rubber washers on the studs also.  Valve tappets adjust if you can. Make sure oil line to rockers arms is tight and not broken. Remove old cylinder head plug carefully as bolt isn't a hard bolt. Might have to remove bolt and get a grade 8 bolt threaded into the plug to pull it out. Oil fill cap, yes, but you should know that. Have you not been adding any oil with the leaks ?? Probably a head gasket isn't needed. They aren't known for that.

Edited by DrAllis - 15 Dec 2023 at 4:53pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2023 at 5:22pm
That's a great list of tips. I think I can definitely replace the valve cover gasket, seems simple enough. I have not had to fill oil as for the most part the tractor had been sitting because it just wouldn't start due to electrical problems. She has seen minimal use, but enough to need it and would be used more if properly maintained. Luckily, the oil level is just below the lower line on the dipstick, but is pretty black so I will definitely change the oil on her.

Just wasn't sure where to fill it and which kind of oil to use.  
I'm also not sure how old the oil and grease was that was covering the entire engine block.. could've been there for decades to be honest. It will be indeed good to replace the gasket and clean the oil breather cap and keep a better eye on any spills/leaks coming out of the block (hopefully not) but it will be better to see the location now that I have degreased the block a lot more.

Thanks Dr. Allis. I will get some parts ordered and get to work and updated this post when I can. Some of the terminology I am not familiar with but I can look it up; valve tappets, rocker arm, cylinder head plug? I am scratching my head a bit about where to find these haha. Seems like quite the project, but hey gotta do it sometime and learn..
I suppose these are underneath the valve cover? 

Edited by ElementalEarth - 15 Dec 2023 at 5:25pm
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2023 at 6:32pm
If you do not have the Owner/Operator's manual and the Service Manual for it, you should invest in those.  I would look on eBay for good used OEM manuals or good reprints.  I have a couple reprints of OEM manuals for other tractors from Peaceful Creek Manuals and have been pleased with their quality.  The new OEM manuals from AGCO's publications website (agcopubs.com) will be reprints as well.  They do also offer downloads if you chose.

You can use the online parts books at https://parts.agcocorp.com/ 

At the top right of the page, you can change the United States to Canada and change the language if you chose.  Click Search by Parts Book and type 170 in the new search box that will open.  Check the AGCO Allis box on the left to reduce the list.  You will find 170 / 175 Tractor in the list.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2023 at 7:52am
Just curious, but where in Canada are you? Canada is a pretty big country.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2023 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Jim.ME Jim.ME wrote:

If you do not have the Owner/Operator's manual and the Service Manual for it, you should invest in those.  I would look on eBay for good used OEM manuals or good reprints.  I have a couple reprints of OEM manuals for other tractors from Peaceful Creek Manuals and have been pleased with their quality.  The new OEM manuals from AGCO's publications website (agcopubs.com) will be reprints as well.  They do also offer downloads if you chose.

You can use the online parts books at https://parts.agcocorp.com/ 

At the top right of the page, you can change the United States to Canada and change the language if you chose.  Click Search by Parts Book and type 170 in the new search box that will open.  Check the AGCO Allis box on the left to reduce the list.  You will find 170 / 175 Tractor in the list.

Hey there thanks for that. I do have an operator manual from jensen sales. Weirdly enough it doesn't mention anywhere where to add engine oil. It does seem to just be a reproduction of the OEM manual.

I also have a shop manual of the IT brand, but may get an OEM copy as well.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2023 at 11:14am
Originally posted by WF owner WF owner wrote:

Just curious, but where in Canada are you? Canada is a pretty big country.

We are up in Manitoba, close to the big lakes.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2023 at 10:12am
Originally posted by DrAllis DrAllis wrote:

A new valve cover gasket glued well on both sides is prudent as it leaks. Weatherstrip glue gasket to the valve cover and let cure. Finger rub thin layer of RTV on the dry clean gasket to the cyl head and let cure overnight before starting. Do not over torque the nuts as you'll bend the valve cover. New rubber washers on the studs also.  Valve tappets adjust if you can. Make sure oil line to rockers arms is tight and not broken. Remove old cylinder head plug carefully as bolt isn't a hard bolt. Might have to remove bolt and get a grade 8 bolt threaded into the plug to pull it out. Oil fill cap, yes, but you should know that. Have you not been adding any oil with the leaks ?? Probably a head gasket isn't needed. They aren't known for that.

I have found 2 different gaskets, cork and rubber. Is the one better than the other? 
Some of the rubber ones also come with rubber washers for the studs it seems. Does the rubber one need extra sealant as well or is that mostly for the cork versions?
When you say weatherstrip adhesive, any particular brand or product you'd recommend? The RTV I have found. I checked and it looks like there's currently a cork one on the tractor, could be one of the culprits of all the goo on the block indeed along with a couple of other factors. Feels like making a bit of progress figuring things out.
Thanks for the help, very much beginner level when it comes to bigger engines. I have repaired some smaller engines with great success and I do enjoy tinkering. 
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2023 at 3:09pm
3-M brand 8001 yellow weather strip glue.  Glue gasket to the valve cover FIRST. I always use a cork gasket. You can RTV the rubber gaskets on top if you like.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2023 at 7:09pm
Little update, work has been progressing. I was able to take the valve cover off and clean up the cover, a new gasket is on it's way. Looks like things are looking good in there, I don't see any damage or anything. Someone suggested I reset the valve lash to factory spec before I install the new gasket. Seems logical, more to study up on for me though. :)

I also stripped the entire wiring harness out of it. I will attempt rebuilding the damaged wires and maybe salvaging the -still-good- wires, but honestly, it's looking like 50 years worth of splices and connectors. Not sure if those gauges will still be good.. they're looking pretty rough. Is there a way to test those with a multimeter of sorts?
Right now nothing was working, except for a jerry rigged ignition key with marine parts and dishwasher switches.

I'm also working on taking the radiator out to clean the fins, they look pretty gunked up.
Looks like a birdsnest underneath the radiator too. Not sure what that is about just yet.. Ah well, I did not expect this project would be so extensive. I have 3 months until spring, gotta get her cleaned up, patched up, repaired and running out the doors by then. Definitely worth learning and improving on this beautiful machine.
Thanks for following! Merry Christmas folks

Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2023 at 8:40pm
Money spent on a new wiring harness will repay you ten-fold in the long run. Call Steve in New Jersey.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 10:12am
Well, it's been a bit of time, work has progressed on the tractor. Parts have come in, more grease has been degreased!

So far I have:  *cleaned the radiator, flushed it and refilled with new coolant.
* reinstalled coolant cleanout plug at the back top of the block that was leaking previously
* removed valve cover, adjusted valve lash and replaced valve cover gasket with cork gasket
* changed oil, new oil filter
* rebuilt fuel lines with new lines, new fuel filter, cleaned out gas tank and inspected fuel level sender (might still be good, not sure yet until tractor can run)
* new alternator 10 si with 3 wires came in, still waiting on internally regulated 12v ignition coil.
* got new spark plugs
* currently working on the electrical wiring, crimping, soldering, etc.

She's almost ready to see if we can start her up again, still waiting on the coil.
Cleaned out the air filter, but it's so nasty that might need to be replaced, still need to grab water temperature gauge, potential sending unit, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge to replace ammeter, hydraulic fluid and filter and bits and bobs of electrical parts.

The air filter housing does not have a cup to cover the end of it, i take it this is important ?
Where do you ground the alternator? any bolt will do ?
Do the gauges have a seperate ground wire to the frame or do they just ground to the frame by the bolts that hold them in place ? The old gauges were all metal so I assume they just grounded themselves, some newer gauges seem painted or even plastic.

Cheers for stopping in, it's been super cool to work on this beautiful maching and have been eductating and learning alot. Hoping to be able to keep the tractor in better shape for years to come by doing this.

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:12am
If you need a new wiring system I build new systems for the AC Tractors. We offer one for the 170/175 Gasser.  Visit our website and check it out. I build the systems as the orders come in. Our front wiring kit P/N is 1503-12A. Color coded the same as OEM. Much heavier circuitry than OEM and updated connectors.
Steve@B&B
bb-customcircuits.com

Edited by Steve in NJ - 14 Feb 2024 at 10:14am
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:54am
Air cleaner air inlet has no cover on it.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 8:18pm
Well, i got the wiring done, very simple just focused on ignition. It has spark. It turns over, slowly, but no fire yet.

I took the hose off to carburetor, nada.
Charged battery, turns over a bit quicker but still slow. No fire.

I do see some light smoke or vapor coming out of exhaust, so I feel like I'm getting closer.

But she doesn't seem to want to start back up.
Spark is blue and bright.

So I am starting to clean carburetor and have ordered a gasket set, it's not too dirty, but hasn't been cleaned since we are the new owners of the tractor.

I'm also suspecting the battery, to be 15 years old, so due for renewal.

Fingers crossed she will fire up after cleaning the carb and installing a new battery.

Any other tips? Feel free to add, really hoping she fires back up. Have spent a lot of time on it so far. I feel like I'm close though, thanks for reading!
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 6:03pm
It was indeed a combination of the battery being weak, and a somewhat dirty carb.
Potentially even the choke panel not closing fully.
Made some adjustments, cleaned carb, charged battery in a warm room.

Got her fired up for the first time today since parking her in the barn early November.
Work is not finished yet, still have to hookup gauges and sort out wiring for that and lights.

But, it's looking more positive! I have a keyswitch again with proper wiring and ignition. It's a big win to be honest!
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 8:27pm
I have been progressing slowly, waiting for some gauges to come in and she's hard to start in the freezing cold barn with a weak battery that's due to be replaced as well.
I ran her for a few minutes, then checked the plugs, they were fouled with oil.

Could this be because I'm having a hard time starting her, there's no combustion happening, and keeps just cranking without the ability to burn off the oil?
Or is there something larger at play here that I'm missing ?
The older plugs Acdelco r43ts that I pulled out of her, didn't seem to be right for this tractor, but they weren't fouled with oil, just a bit sooty but not too bad.

Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by ElementalEarth ElementalEarth wrote:

I ran her for a few minutes, then checked the plugs...

Cleaned out the air filter, but it's so nasty that might need to be replaced...

That engine needs to be warmed up fully and worked hard, but first, do whatever is needed to ensure a properly functioning air cleaner. Then you will be able to get a better idea as to what you need for spark plugs (heat range, etc.).
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 6:30am
That tractor uses AC Delco R-45 XL or R-45 XLS LONG reach plugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gapped at .025" .

Edited by DrAllis - 21 Feb 2024 at 6:31am
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 6:58am
A 45 is hotter than a 43. Probably not the reason you're having trouble starting.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 8:01am
Yep, new air filter and new battery are in the works and on the list already.

Originally posted by Les Kerf Les Kerf wrote:

I ran her for a few minutes, then checked the plugs...

Cleaned out the air filter, but it's so nasty that might need to be replaced...

That engine needs to be warmed up fully and worked hard, but first, do whatever is needed to ensure a properly functioning air cleaner. Then you will be able to get a better idea as to what you need for spark plugs (heat range, etc.).
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 8:02am
Originally posted by DrAllis DrAllis wrote:

That tractor uses AC Delco R-45 XL or R-45 XLS LONG reach plugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gapped at .025" .

I got autolites 405's in it right now, would that do it?
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 8:34am
The new plugs, the autolite 405, didn't seem to properly fit either. The acdelco I pulled were fit snug and tight, but the autolites, there's a lot more resistance when threading them in, I am worried over tightening and stripping something out on the threads.
I can crank them in harder with probably a couple more turns, I'm just concerned I'm damaging the holes if I do.. 
Not sure why that is, they should be the right ones for this tractor no ?
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 9:19am

The new plugs, the autolite 405, didn't seem to properly fit either. The acdelco I pulled were fit snug and tight, but the autolites, there's a lot more resistance when threading them in, I am worried over tightening and stripping something out on the threads.
I can crank them in harder with probably a couple more turns, I'm just concerned I'm damaging the holes if I do.. 

As Dr. Allis pointed out above, the plugs need to be LONG reach; if short reach plugs were used then the threads are contaminated with carbon deposits and need to be cleaned out with an appropriate tap to prevent further damage.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 9:48am

As Dr. Allis pointed out above, the plugs need to be LONG reach; if short reach plugs were used then the threads are contaminated with carbon deposits and need to be cleaned out with an appropriate tap to prevent further damage.

Shoot, are you telling me the Autolites 405  are no good? Honestly I don't know the difference between long and short reach, but I guess I could find some ACdelco R45XLS somewhere online. 
I got the autolites from Napa, the guy seemed to believe those would be good.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElementalEarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 9:59am

Shoot, are you telling me the Autolites 405  are no good? Honestly I don't know the difference between long and short reach, but I guess I could find some ACdelco R45XLS somewhere online. 
I got the autolites from Napa, the guy seemed to believe those would be good.

Or did you mean because the wrong plugs were used previously in the tractor (acdelcor43ts), they are a shorter reach and now the threads in the engine block are compromised making fitting a proper spark plug Autolite 405 I assume, more difficult and I need to clean the spark plug holes first like you said with a tap ?
Sorry to have to ask all these detailed questions, feeling pretty bummed to be honest about this issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic