This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XT190 seat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD in Australia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XT190 seat
    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 5:56pm
Any ideas on best place to buy replacement bottom and middle sections for XT190 seat? Any thoughts on good quality sellers would be appreciated. 

WD(NF), WD45(WF), WD45D(WF), XT190D(WF), Model U, Gleaner C, All Crop 60, Rotobaler
Sponsored Links

d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 6:24pm
I can get you plain white or black and white cushions
phil
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 6:51pm
DJ's that has adds on here has the cushions, either wood or metal backing. Just costs more for the better metal ones. Inside a cab the wood should last for years. 
$200 for all 3 cushions on wood backing.  
$380 for all 3 cushions on metal backing. 
They also have all the parts to rebuild the suspension on that super deluxe model seat. 
 I've rebuilt 3 of these in last 2 years. Made the pins, cut bushings from bulk stock, repaired lever that is on bottom of shock absorber the bushings in it wear thru and then pin cuts into lever. I usually weld steel tubing in that fits the OD of bushings, rather than replace lever. , rebuilt 2 of seat frames. It gets expensive but I'll never wear them out again, and they ride SO much better. Their prices look HIGH but if I paid shop labor rate for making / fixing parts would be about the same, and I've another day or more in invested
 a set of pins, #DJSPINSET @ $60.00 
 a set of bushings,  #70227910 @ $29.75
 a hardware kit, #SEAT001 @ $12.75 w/ 2 washers, 6 rollpins, 2 clips. 
 seat shock absorber, #AC-2190 @ $107.50. 
 the frame the cushions attach to, #70243509 @ $265.00 
 lever/arm that shock attaches to.  ?? 
Other venders here also have the cushions as do the online and catalog places. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
Pete from IL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete from IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2020 at 7:15pm
I bought the more expensive seat cushions from DJ's and the pins and bushings. I was happy with all the parts I got from them. You can look them up online.

WD in Australia View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD in Australia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 5:51am
Thanks for the help guys. Will have a closer look under the seat to see what what else might need doing. Tractor has only done 2900hrs so might still be okay.
WD(NF), WD45(WF), WD45D(WF), XT190D(WF), Model U, Gleaner C, All Crop 60, Rotobaler
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic