Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB Distributor for D17 Series III

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeickman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB Distributor for D17 Series III
    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 4:04pm
Need a good used distributor for a Series III D17.  The mounting hole for the points is stripped out in mine.
Sponsored Links

heitmantractorsalvag View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heitmantractorsalvag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:04am
Heitman Tractor salvage in Durand wi has one . call 715 673 4829
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:27pm
If the Distributor itself is okay, and doesn't have a wobble in it, you can change the breaker plate in it and you'll be back in business. Shoot me the number of your Distributor and I can probably fix ya up with a breaker plate.
Steve@B&B
bb-customcircuits.com
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'IB, 49'G, 50'WF, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
jeickman01 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeickman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:28pm
Steve
I found your website today and saw that you had breaker plates.  I studied the failure some more and realized that the screw threads were stripped, not the breaker plate.  I replaced the screw and am now back in business.  Good to know that you have so much electrical stuff for AC.  Not done with this D17 yet, will probably need something from you in the future.
Jim 
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:54am
Jimbo,
Glad to hear you're back in business. Yeah, if you ever need any services done for your Tractor, I do Carburetor, Magneto, Starter, Generator, Alternator, 3 position switch rebuilding. Also specialize in wiring systems, harnesses, and any type of electrical component, we probably have it in stock. We have over 60 different types of switches alone, plus relays, circuit breakers, you name it! We take care of Industrial, commercial, AG, Garden Tractors, Classic & Antique Cars n' Trucks, Streetrods and special interest vehicles...
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'IB, 49'G, 50'WF, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic