Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why is shady schiff not being held accountable ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studer automotive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why is shady schiff not being held accountable ?
    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:04pm
it just amazes me all the lying, fabricated stories , the hypocrisy , smears& bias. That guy is a real piece of schiff and should be held accountable for lying to the American people on a daily basis, cherry picking misinformation & feeding it to the fake news. Why is nothing being done?
a-c 185-d y/r cab turbo soon
99 f-250 7.3 4x4
86 mustang5.0 owned since 8/93              
Sponsored Links

nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 1:50am
Hopefully, they are letting him dig himself and others into a deeper hole!
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:20am
I agree with you Nella. I'm not going to be holding my breath until ir occurs though.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 7:18am
Have noted on other sites we have had Three Years of 'Almost Have Him; 'Almost enough Evidence' 'Wait for That Report' etc. etc. etc. And the general response as they fall on their face is direct to some Other program or topic. These morons are setting their Own Stage for replacement, have become a laughing stock within their own constituents and cadre, they show out as simply Bad LOSERS from 2016 now and not worth the moneys wasted on them.

Peelousy is claiming the US has NOT rescinded the Paris Accord, nor have we abandoned the Climate Accords of the UN, she speaks as if the Glorious Leader of a Communist Nation which we and She are NOT.
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

I agree with you Nella. I'm not going to be holding my breath until ir occurs though.

A lot of them are as honest as a slithering snake is straight, if or when they are caught things just seem to fade away. They come out of office filthy rich.  

Edited by nella(Pa) - 03 Dec 2019 at 7:22am
studer automotive View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studer automotive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 8:20am
I don’t understand it, Michael flynn, paul manafort get crucified for things they weren’t
even investigated for but they snakes can’t even get an indictment
a-c 185-d y/r cab turbo soon
99 f-250 7.3 4x4
86 mustang5.0 owned since 8/93              
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by studer automotive studer automotive wrote:

I don’t understand it, Michael flynn, paul manafort get crucified for things they weren’t
even investigated for but they snakes can’t even get an indictment

Double standards;
a special level for the swamp,
and the real level for the rest of us!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic