Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

White Pride ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AReed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Pride ?
    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:13pm
I have often wondered why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK...
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have a BET...
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US.
Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow, and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud of...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this post.
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.
That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET... But getting very close!

Copy & paste

Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:17pm
Excellent post AR... VERY TRUE... Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:20pm
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

that is my biggest complaint..... a WHITE COP is not their PROBLEM... They are KILLING EACH OTHER at 100 TIMES the rate a COP kills an "unarmed"  BLACK THUG.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:29pm
Thank you AReed, copied and passing on. Thumbs Up
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:39pm
Copied and sent to another board. All that and the Black Americans are but 16-18% of the entire society. Yet cannot have Bohemian Americans, or European Americans, German Heritage is TOO White, Slavic Heritage again TOO White, the only other well scorned race is Asians as the Black and Latino Americans hate their ability to put effort forth and do better for themselves.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:41pm
In these days kind of dream what it would have been like for Lincoln to have NOT been shot and killed where he intended to send ALL The freed slaves to Liberia, FOREVER. Another missed chance.

Edited by DMiller - 03 Jul 2020 at 4:42pm
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 9:25am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

In these days kind of dream what it would have been like for Lincoln to have NOT been shot and killed where he intended to send ALL The freed slaves to Liberia, FOREVER. Another missed chance.

Really?????
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 9:30am
Look it up, was a major consideration then for Lincoln.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 6:51pm
Lincoln believed in the Constitution and though "all men should be free"  and "pursuit of happieness" for all... So he did not believe in slavery.... He also , often said, the HATE between the two races would never allow them to live together in the same state... HE did not believe they should have the right to vote or hold office , but should be free.... He was outspoken on this and often told people that all Blacks could be resettled in Liberia, which was a US Colony at the time ... Many Black leaders in the US were AGAINST that, saying they had been in the US for generations and were PART of the US.... Lincoln eventually gave up that idea of the COLONY since it was not supported by most BLACK leaders in the country.
AReed View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AReed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 9:22pm
I unfortunately didn't write this even though it expresses my feelings exactly. I copied and pasted from another site

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:57am
Originally posted by AReed AReed wrote:

I unfortunately didn't write this even though it expresses my feelings exactly. I copied and pasted from another site

ARead, don't worry about the C&P, but in the future, C&P the source, along with the content.  Otherwise we might think you are a liberal...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 2:47pm
Amen
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 4:48pm
Sorry to burst bubbles but historic references do present that Lincoln was actually still considering if Not Liberia but Central America for Colony establishment for the freed slaves that wanted out. A slightly less Cleansed view of historic references.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/

https://prologue.blogs.archives.gov/2010/12/01/lincoln-to-slaves-go-somewhere-else/
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 11:03am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic