Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unsealed Epstein Documents Contain Allegations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unsealed Epstein Documents Contain Allegations
    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 4:40am
The Western Journal

Breaking: Unsealed Epstein Documents Contain Allegations Against Democratic Politicians, Other Powerful Men

By Joe Setyon
Published August 9, 2019 at 1:05pm

Tweet

Email

Print

An alleged victim of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein claims she was forced to sleep with a variety of powerful men, including at least two Democratic politicians, court documents say.
The identities of those men were made public as roughly 2,000 documents “related to Virginia Giuffre’s defamation lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell” were unsealed in federal court, according to the New York Post.
“In a deposition, Giuffre, née Roberts, claimed she was trafficked to MIT professor Marvin Minsky, who died in 2016 at age 88, as well as former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and money manager Glenn Dubin,” the Post reported.

Both Mitchell and Richardson were one-time Democratic officials. Richardson used to work in former President Bill Clinton’s Cabinet, according to Fox News.
Giuffre has for some time claimed that Epstein “trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex,” as The Daily Beast noted.
TRENDING: Nearly 700 Undocumented Workers Arrested in 7 Massive ICE Raids
In her 2016 depositions, she also claimed Epstein told her to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel.
There were some names she did not reveal, including those of a “another prince,” a “foreign president” and a prime minister.

“None of the men named in the deposition have been charged with a crime or even sued in civil court in connection with the Epstein case,” The Daily Beast reported.
“The deposition represents accuser Giuffre’s allegations, and the court documents unsealed on Friday did not contain any corroboration or further details, though many documents remain sealed.”
Some of the targets of her accusations responded, largely with public statements of denial.
“Glenn and Eva Dubin are outraged by the allegations in the unsealed court records, which are demonstrably false and defamatory. The Dubins have flight records and other evidence that definitively disprove that any such events occurred,” a Dubin family spokesperson told The Daily Beast.
“The allegation contained in the released documents is false,” Mitchell said in a statement to Fox. “I have never met, spoken with or had any contact with Ms. Giuffre.”

“In my contacts with Mr. Epstein, I never observed or suspected any inappropriate conduct with underage girls. I only learned of his actions when they were reported in the media related to his prosecution in Florida. We have had no further contact,” Mitchell added.
A spokesperson for Richardson told Fox: “Governor Richardson has never even been contacted by any party regarding this lawsuit.”

“To be clear, in Governor Richardson’s limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls. Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre,” the statement added.
Epstein, already a convicted sex offender, was hit last month with multiple charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy.

He has pleaded not guilty.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 6:41pm
And now he can't trade his testimony fer anything...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 8:47pm
and the plot thickens
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

And now he can't trade his testimony fer anything...Wink
Kinda convenient ha...
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 6:50am
The nation has been red pilled
I have no tag line

TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 7:08pm
Why would an innocent person (innocent until proven guilty) take their own life before going to trial?  Seems there would plenty of time after a guilty verdict.  Just my thought.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by TMiller/NC TMiller/NC wrote:

Why would an innocent person (innocent until proven guilty) take their own life before going to trial?  Seems there would plenty of time after a guilty verdict.  Just my thought.

Methinks a guilty verdict, or even the possibility of one is/was the least of his worries!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:13am
And the media's story has changed 180˚ and then another 180˚ which is 360˚ and then another 180˚ so the media's story has swung 540˚ in a few days. Gotta get my calculator to go any further............ who am I kidding......... I already had to use the calculator Confused
I have no tag line

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:38am
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:43am
With the latest they claim the prison was understaffed and over worked and then I hear they were sleeping on the job. Hmmm this with arguably THE most important, sought after, politically connected prisoner of our time? It really stinks to high heaven! And IMO the jury is still out on Barr. I still don't totally trust him........well maybe as far as I could throw him but he's pretty heavy and my back is pretty bad, so that ain't far.
I have no tag line

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 5:30pm
And this is the same gubmint you libs wanna put in charge of your health care?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic