Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Demonrat Panic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Demonrat Panic
    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:12am
Has set in.  The vast majority of Hard Line Democrat Party members that will NOT leave their party are panicking.  I see it on forums I used to write on and seldom but still do visit where libretur'ds run in herds on BS misinformation to prove their fantasies are still alive and well.  They quote fantastic, actually TOO Fantastic Polls Surveys showing Biteme in the lead by insurmountable percentages and whine as Trumps economy as well determinations to ACTUALLY Fix problems work effectively and cost efficiently.  

The Border wall has been dramatically high cost but was NOT impossible and has stemmed a volume of influx from MX, Mex governing members have also stopped treating it as a US Only problem and are spending MILLIONS to Billions to slow trafficking across the border so they can keep a level of export to the US.

The Stock Market that feeds so many retirement portfolios is Booming and still feeding those retirements where was under threat during the Obummer years, may actually come a repeal of ACA and installation of something that DOES WORK FOR the Public at large not just the few that the ACA has NOT really performed for.  All the naysayers were adamant the Economy would collapse first during Trump's first year then every year after always throwing "The Crash is Coming" BS where that lead balloon deflated LONG ago.

The Demonrats in the Halls of Congress are aging, they KNOW it, have seen the demise of many of their colleagues to the eventuality of AGE mortality, their chance at fame to convert the US is dwindling rapidly with the terminal mortality of the human body, and they are scared as KNOW will NOT survive in office another four years of Trump.  Threats of Riots, physical attacks should or actually WHEN Trump wins his second term are evidence of that.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:20am
The Party of TUR'DS is a bunch of old WHITE RICH PEOPLE that pander to to ignorant to keep them in power... TUR'DS have kept Blacks on the plantation for 100 years.. BiteMe has even said so.. " VOTE FOR ME OR YOU AINT BLACK".... they think they OWN the Blacks.... The OWN the RIOTS, the LOOTING, the HATE , RAGE and TDS ... and they want the ILLEGALS to jump on the bandwagon now.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:03am
If I were Trump, I would make it a point to mention that all the problems that need correction are occurring in Democrat run hell holes. The violence, crime, unemployment, etc. We now even find that the liberal mayor of Nashville kept low covid numbers a secret and mandated lockdowns of restaurants and bars despite the "science". He gotta go too.

So Trumps message should be to re-elect him, and vote against every Democrat on the ballot. They are the root of all evil. He needs the House back and needs to retain the Senate. Together, they can really get things moving again and the stalemate we have now.

BTW, check the tape and I think you will find that in Nov of 2018, days after the last election, I mentioned how unfortunate it was that the GOP lost the house and thus gridlock would ensue. Basically, things would be locked in place for the next 2 years. Time to end that. Time to open the gate and let em buck!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:07am
modirt, i think the CORRECT term is SH*THOLE ... Wink
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 4:21pm
He's said that many times at his recent ralley's. Pointed out all the problems are in Dem run cities....
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:17pm
If I were Trump, I would make it a point to mention that all the problems that need correction are occurring in Democrat run hell holes.

And I and many others point out that this country has Trump at its helm, not a Democrat.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:21pm
TRUMP is not the front line LEADER in Portland, Seattle, Chitcago or NYC... Even you idiots should understand that.

If you TUR'DS cant handle the heat... JUST CALL TRUMP and ask for assistance.. The GUARD will show up and FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

Edited by steve(ill) - 18 Sep 2020 at 5:23pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:25pm

'We Can't Take It Anymore': Minneapolis Principal Says City Feels Out Of Control After Student's Death

Dozens of other Minneapolis Public Schools principals gathered in a show of solidarity.

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 5:38am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

If I were Trump, I would make it a point to mention that all the problems that need correction are occurring in Democrat run hell holes.

And I and many others point out that this country has Trump at its helm, not a Democrat.
If only Trump could be the dictator you want him to be, if only! Wink
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 7:44am
Now come on Lonn, you KNOW the Demonrats call him Dictator or Hitler as he is SO in their face but when he presents the Presidential position of letting the Tur'ds handle their own Shat they scream NO FAIR, as if he were Supposed to fulfill those hitleresque qualities they scream he has so they can squeal Hitler some more.  Two Faced Hypocritical Catch 22 Demonrats.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

So the sugar tit Dems let  the mobs run wild, defy Trump to bring in the National Guard and its Trumps fault!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Here in MN. the Repubs tried to pass a bill to make it stiffer sentences for blocking freeways and the sugartit Dems blocked it, bet that was Trumps fault also, ANTIFA member???
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:41pm
RBG passing is NOT helping the Demonrats in any way shape nor form.  ASSlan proved my point where stated will BURN IT ALL DOWN if the push for a RBG replacement happens.  The Dems lose the Libretard pressure in the SCOTUS and they have NO HOPE of passing ANY unconstitutional legislation and they KNOW it.

GO TRUMP 2020, MAGA!!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 4:56pm
The Sis in Law in CO texted the wife and I this weekend, FRANTIC as to "We need to Vote Democrat To Save the Nation"  She received NO Return Text, she Sent the SAME text FOUR times trying to see if got through.  Finally just 10 minutes ago I texted her back.

Spoiled her dinner, stated Most Certainly NOT voting Dem, we are Conservatives.  We LOVE our USA not Hate it, Go Trump!! MAGA

Have not heard anything further.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 4:49pm
I sort of liked the old, run over em, method of clearing freeways of protesters.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 5:13pm

I heard you have to hit them hard to get rid of the evidence.

Now watch the tur’ds will scream, not smart enough to figure out it was a joke
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 5:26pm
Reminds me of years ago when a young guy had a old fence crawling cow and he said he didn’t know what to do. I said u have 3 options, catch her and sell her, or shoot her, or run over her with the pickup. I said I preferred the second 2 options. He looked at me funny and I said sure they’re not the most profitable 2 options but when you drive home you won’t be pissed because you didn’t catch her but you’ll know she won’t be out in the morning.

I never did ask him which option he chose. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t 2 of them.
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic