Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Support your local ILLEGALS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Support your local ILLEGALS
    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:29pm

California OKs $214.8B budget, including health insurance for illegal immigrants, money for homelessness

The California Legislature has passed a $214.8 billion budget, with the package next set to land on Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk.

The budget includes money to give taxpayer-funded health insurance to some low-income illegal immigrants. It also authorizes $2.4 billion in spending to address the state's housing and homelessness crisis.

While the Trump administration continues to crack down on illegal immigration, the budget passed Thursday would make California the first state to give some illegal immigrants government-funded health insurance.

Health care for those people is part of Democrats’ plan to eventually get everyone in California covered by health insurance.

The proposal has angered Republican lawmakers, who argue it’s not fair to tax people who are in the country legally for not buying health insurance while making people living in the country illegally eligible for taxpayer-funded coverage.

“I just don’t get the prioritization,” Republican Sen. John Moorlach of Costa Mesa said ahead of the vote. He noted he legally immigrated to the U.S. from the Netherlands in 1960.

Low-income illegal immigrants 19 to 25 would get government-funded health insurance. It would cost an estimated $98 million to cover about 90,000 people.-----------(young new VOTERS !!)

Families of four earning as much as $150,500 a year would get help paying monthly health insurance premiums.

People who refuse to buy health insurance would have to pay a tax

Edited by steve(ill) - 13 Jun 2019 at 9:30pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 5:34am
hmm.. as long as NONE of the 214 BILLION bucks is FEDERAL money, then anyone other than Californians really shouldn't care how Californians spend California's tax money.
If any Californians have a problem, well, they can duke it out with those THEY elected.
However if ONE greenback IS federal money, then 'Washington' or the WH should halt ALL federal coins going to California until a complete and thorough 'forensic' audit is done( at California's expense) to see how much FEDERAL money is NOT being used as it should. For every 'misdirected' buck found, fine them $5.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 6:28am
Precisely, NO Federal dollars towards ANY of their Pet Programs, and if caught Diverting Federal Funds from other programs CHARGE them in Federal Courts as well discontinue feeding those funds.
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 9:38am
Gavy is still trying to figure out why gas prices are so much higher in CA than any where else, it has to be those greedy oil companies.
 I got one for you, a friend of mine forgot to pay the license fees on a 5th wheel trailer, the next thing he knew was he got a letter from his bank stating that the DMV had removed the money from his account, not only did they remove money they charged him 40$ for doing it, without his knowledge or consent,  that is Censored stealing and he is not the only one that this happened to. I don't know how they can do it but they do. AAAAAAHHHHH to live in CA, the state where you step in what's running it.
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Trinity45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 12:28pm
California will get their money, no matter what.  All these games show based in California.  You have to pay the taxes up front to get your prize etc.  So you better hope you win money and not some car or other none cash prize.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 4:28pm
If they removed the money from the bank account 'electronically' then I believe that is a FEDERAL offence. Something they could get locked up in a FEDERAL PRISON. Naturally, you'd have to read the 'fine print' on your licenese to see if/when/how you gave them permission to access your bank account...
I know if ANYONE did that to me, they'd have 24 hrs to show written proof I allowed them, after that, well the gloves come off....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

If they removed the money from the bank account 'electronically' then I believe that is a FEDERAL offence. Something they could get locked up in a FEDERAL PRISON. Naturally, you'd have to read the 'fine print' on your licenese to see if/when/how you gave them permission to access your bank account...
I know if ANYONE did that to me, they'd have 24 hrs to show written proof I allowed them, after that, well the gloves come off....

Jay, I believe that they send an agent or peace officer to do it in person, that is what the 40 bucks was for.
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic