Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Sleepy JOE...... OOOPS again !

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sleepy JOE...... OOOPS again !
    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 5:16pm
YEP... old DEAD FROM THE NECK UP was giving a speech today ( empty arena).. and said that Many TROOPS died in the US- IRAN WAR ????     Maybe he was talking about IRAQ ?

POOR SLEEPY... Cant read the cards , or just add lib as he goes! 


Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Sep 2020 at 5:31pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

YEP... old DEAD FROM THE NECK UP was giving a speech today ( empty arena).. and said that Many TROOPS died in the US- IRAN WAR ????     Maybe he was talking about IRAQ ?

POOR SLEEPY... Cant read the cards , or just add lib as he goes! 

or the Biden campaign staff is that stupid! Probably have masters degrees from some liberal arts Univ too!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 6:52pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 6:53pm
and he said it to a bunch of VETERANS !!!   LOL
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

and he said it to a bunch of VETERANS !!!   LOL

Corpsemen, no doubt...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1814
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 8:17am
CNN logoFact check: Trump makes four false claims in one sentence

In what may be a new record for President Donald Trump, he made four false claims in one sentence of a tweet on Sat**day. Biden miss speaks, TRUMP just flat out lies.

Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 8:20am
LOL........... POOR IGNORANT PISSER........ still quoting CNN and MSNBC... Dont you ever learn ?   WHAT FALSE CLAIMS ??..... Give it up BOY... YOUR BICH LOST .... SLEEPY aint got it !!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

CNN logoFact check: Trump makes four false claims in one sentence

In what may be a new record for President Donald Trump, he made four false claims in one sentence of a tweet on Sat**day. Biden miss speaks, TRUMP just flat out lies.


WOW, SteveBright just told three outright lies!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1814
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 11:53am
IN your dreams Lou, You just cannot bring yourself to admit the Dumpster struggles with the truth, As steve(ill) stated earlier today, Its out there read and weep!!!! Watching the Dumpster is way more laughable than any cartoon!!!! Like when he says he wants to protect "pre existing conditions" But wants to remove Obama care that has pre existing conditions included, Then he and his Republican classmates sue to do away with pre existing conditions, And in 3 3/4 years has produced nothing on Health Care let alone on pre existing conditions. That Kool (lie) aid must be really good.

Edited by Steve Bright - 16 Sep 2020 at 11:53am
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 12:22pm
POOR PISSER.... bummerCare and Preexisting conditions are not mutually exclusive.. You can SCRAP bummerCare and still cover preexisting conditions... PISSY and SCHMUCKIE are the main ones  STOPPING the legislation... They see NO advantage to  helping TRUMP solve problems... all they do is SCREW AMERICANS in the process.  bummerCare has a LOT OF PROBLEMS and needs FIXED.. OR ... Just SCRAP and REPLACE
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 12:24pm
here we go again with the read it and weep thing again!

SteveBright just told four more lies! He's such a big fat liar!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: wisconsin
Points: 28856
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:52pm
SB the BS'r, you need to set the laced koolaid down cuz it must be affecting your cognitives really bad... Seems you grab the CNN (or whatever's) headlines and run right over to here and spread their lies like it were truth... They may mix in enough truths into their lies to make them sound good but they are still lies in the end...   and 3 days or a week the truth comes out and you can't seem to accept the real truth and you will keep coming back with the old rhetoric lies.
 TDS is a real bad mental condition that you need taken care of... ASAP.   With the next election just some 48 or so days away, it will probably drive you over the edge into insanities... from where you will never come back from  when Trump wins it in both popular vote and the Electoral College vote ...  by massive numbers,  Maybe upwards of 80%  an you will be running off into the horizon screaming, 'it can't be true, I tell you, it just can't be true!!! my beans , my beans what will I do?' .   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

IN your dreams Lou, You just cannot bring yourself to admit the Dumpster struggles with the truth, As steve(ill) stated earlier today, Its out there read and weep!!!! Watching the Dumpster is way more laughable than any cartoon!!!! Like when he says he wants to protect "pre existing conditions" But wants to remove Obama care that has pre existing conditions included, Then he and his Republican classmates sue to do away with pre existing conditions, And in 3 3/4 years has produced nothing on Health Care let alone on pre existing conditions. That Kool (lie) aid must be really good.

Under Obamacare, my rates went up, coverage went down. My DIL was fined two years in a row because she did not have healthcare coverage that met Obamacare standards. she was 'fined' $700 each year. I did get to keep my Dr, but many did not!
Before the Obamas weaseled their way into the White House, Moochel had a job, did you know that? wanna' know what her job was? she was paid $600,000/yr to find ways of keeping indigents and low income, uninsured from being treated or admitted to a hospital!!!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

SB the BS'r, you need to set the laced koolaid down cuz it must be affecting your cognitives really bad... Seems you grab the CNN (or whatever's) headlines and run right over to here and spread their lies like it were truth... They may mix in enough truths into their lies to make them sound good but they are still lies in the end...   and 3 days or a week the truth comes out and you can't seem to accept the real truth and you will keep coming back with the old rhetoric lies.
 TDS is a real bad mental condition that you need taken care of... ASAP.   With the next election just some 48 or so days away, it will probably drive you over the edge into insanities... from where you will never come back from  when Trump wins it in both popular vote and the Electoral College vote ...  by massive numbers,  Maybe upwards of 80%  an you will be running off into the horizon screaming, 'it can't be true, I tell you, it just can't be true!!! my beans , my beans what will I do?' .   LOL

my beans, my beans....


I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 3:55pm
LOVE that little green guy !!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1814
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:44am
So Lou you have now joined the group of name callers, you should be proud of yourself.
A few facts though: Michelle was NEVER paid $600,000. She was paid $317,000 for 2 years, Based on Tax returns, The third year she was part time and paid $102,000, at this time her husband was on the campaign trail and she was also. The fourth year she only worked part of the year and took a leave of absence, While receiving around $62,000. All of these numbers were reported to the IRS. (which we have seen NONE of the Dumpster's)
By fact checking your info on her job, 80% is made up by the usual Dumpster brigade, Do to the fact that the Dumpster is so OBSESTED with the Obama's. While I would not say she did not play some part in what you stated, (because I was not there) (and neither were you) It was not what You stated to be. I will not lower myself to the name calling standard here except for the DUMPSTER, But you should really get more facts before you stoop to calling others LIARS. 
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:00am
YOU paid that BICH $317K a YEAR to kick poor people out of the hospital ??   I though you TUR'DS SUPPORTED the poor with health care ??   What is wrong with that BICH ?   You sure seem to support the EVIL when they are TUR'DS, but NEVER give TRUMP a break for trying to FIX the system...

POOR IGNORANT TUR'D.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:07am
YOU LIED AGAIN !!!

She was paid $317 in 2005... AND THEN...
In fact, Mrs. Obama’s income in 2006, a year after her promotion, had decreased to $273,618. And for 2007 (the year she actually started working part-time), her income was $103,633, according to the couple’s tax return for that year. She took an "unpaid leave of absence to work on her husband’s presidential campaign" in 2008, but still received $62,709 from the hospital.


Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Sep 2020 at 9:08am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1814
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:10am
And again you did no research, just started your normal BS, And no I paid her nothing, Maybe you did since you live in Illinois. Where is the DUMPSTER's health care plan? After all he wants to END pre-existing health care. And before you call that a LIE you should check out him and his co-hearts law suit. And he wants to COMPLETELY overturn Obama Care that protects pre-existing conditions, And before you say that is a lie, He has never stated to Abolish Obama Care but leave the Pre-existing conditions
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:18am
again.. 3 LIES by DIM WIT in one Sentence !!!


and YOU DID NOT RESEARCH.. YOUR BICH was paid $317K one year and $273K the NEXT to DESTROY POOR PEOPLES HEALTH.


Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Sep 2020 at 9:18am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:25am
August 10, 2020  --- REUTERS

Trump: order on pre-existing conditions a 'double safety net' despite Obamacare law

By Jeff Mason

3 MIN READ




on Monday an executive order requiring
 health insurance companies to cover patients
 with pre-existing conditions would emphasize
Republican support for the practice even
  though it is already part of existing law.

So you can get rid of bummercare and then maintain pre existing conditions..  The are not exclusive to the other.



Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Sep 2020 at 9:28am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 7266
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:41am
“... on Monday an executive order requiring
health insurance companies to cover patients
with pre-existing conditions would emphasize
Republican support...”

And the minute The ACA were to be repealed, there would be lawsuits (by Republicans) claiming the executive order was not legally binding. You can bet on that. And they would probably succeed.
Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 7266
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:43am
So what? Trump stated that we need to develop ‘herd mentality’ to get over the virus. Covfefe!
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 1:00pm
SO WHAT !!!  bummerCare is HISTORY, just like the BICH and the bummer...ANCIENT HISTORY.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 13058
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 1:59pm
Obummercare cost the MAJORITY of Insured MILLIONS in lost coverage, Millions in OUT OF POCKET Expenses and teh "Cadillac" systems that were to PAY for Obummercare EVAPORATED as expected and predicted so NO way to Finance the BS Obummercare except MORE Taxes upon the Middle Class, that is the FKNG we took to see to it that USELSS High Deductible and nearly NO Coverage insurance for the borderline poor was established.
Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by hasbeans hasbeans wrote:

So Lou you have now joined the group of name callers, you should be proud of yourself.  Now let me call everyone who disagrees with me some names:
A few facts though: Michelle was NEVER paid $600,000. She was paid $317,000 for 2 years, Based on Tax returns, The third year she was part time and paid $102,000, at this time her husband was on the campaign trail and she was also. The fourth year she only worked part of the year and took a leave of absence, While receiving around $62,000. All of these numbers were reported to the IRS. (which we have seen NONE of the Dumpster's)
By fact checking your info on her job, 80% is made up by the usual Dumpster brigade, Do to the fact that the Dumpster is so OBSESTED with the Obama's. While I would not say she did not play some part in what you stated, (because I was not there) (and neither were you) It was not what You stated to be. I will not lower myself to the name calling standard here except for the DUMPSTER, But you should really get more facts before you stoop to calling others LIARS. 

There fixed it fer ya, hasbeansWink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

So Lou you have now joined the group of name callers, you should be proud of yourself.
A few facts though: Michelle was NEVER paid $600,000. She was paid $317,000 for 2 years, Based on Tax returns, The third year she was part time and paid $102,000, at this time her husband was on the campaign trail and she was also. The fourth year she only worked part of the year and took a leave of absence, While receiving around $62,000. All of these numbers were reported to the IRS. (which we have seen NONE of the Dumpster's)
By fact checking your info on her job, 80% is made up by the usual Dumpster brigade, Do to the fact that the Dumpster is so OBSESTED with the Obama's. While I would not say she did not play some part in what you stated, (because I was not there) (and neither were you) It was not what You stated to be. I will not lower myself to the name calling standard here except for the DUMPSTER, But you should really get more facts before you stoop to calling others LIARS. 

OK, I got carried away with the 'big fat liar' line, my apologies. My point is/was you keep making wild statements about President Trump, w/o ever offering any proof, at best you will occasionally tell the reader to look up this or that. That doesn't cut it!!! YOU need to look this or that up and post at least the links. The fact that I made you do it to prove me wrong proves you can do. I honestly think that if you did do some 'looking up' of some of the statements you make, you just might find Trump isn't as bad as you think...if you don't cherry pick sources. Look for sources from both left and right, the truth, as my dad always used to tell me, is likely somewhere in the middle. 
Sorry about being so crude, I just got a bit erked with your constant unfounded crap about Trump. No, he is not perfect, so, ya', you can always find something to pick at, but at least sometimes you might try giving some credit for his accomplishments.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:17pm
to sum it up... DIM WIT LIES.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:15pm
Biden Campaign Holds Boat Parade But It's Just Biden Alone In A Paddleboat
September 17th, 2020

WILMINGTON, DE—The Biden campaign has grown concerned with all the Trump flotillas happening nearly every weekend, gathering hundreds of enthusiastic supporters. So, they're fighting back with their own boat parade, but it's just Biden alone in a paddleboat in the middle of a lake.

"Look at this great turnout today!" said Biden as he waved to a completely empty pond. "Great to see all the enthusiastic supporters here. Boy, I tell ya, I'm real excited to win this race and serve as your class president. Go Auks, class of '61!"

Unfortunately, the event started to go south as Biden couldn't pedal the boat without just spinning around in circles. This also made him continually lose sight of his teleprompter on the shore, so his speech oscillated between regal and coherent and completely nonsensical.

"I admit, this isn't great optics," said one adviser as Biden spun around happily by himself in the pond yelling, "Wheeee!"

Aides were forced to end the parade early as a nearby Trump flotilla sailed by and Biden tried to join it.Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum