Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shrillery's in...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shrillery's in...
    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 7:11pm
Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States
October 8th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Hillary Clinton has announced that after much debate she will seek reelection as president of the United States.

Pundits on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC News have long pondered whether Clinton would seek reelection or allow someone else to step in, and now she's made a definitive declaration.

"After much deliberation, consultation, and prayer to Moloch, I have decided that I will seek a second term," she said to a crowd gathered at a local Wendy's restaurant. "I feel I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to in my first term, and I really need a full eight years to implement my final solution to all of America's problems."

"Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" she chanted at one heckler, though the heckler turned out to be a Wendy's worker asking if she wanted the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 4 for $4 or the chicken sandwich one.

Aides then gently ushered her back onto the bus to take her back to Bright Sunrise Home For Seniors.Wink

Edited by DiyDave - 08 Oct 2019 at 8:06pm
Source: Babylon Bee
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 1:49pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:34pm
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 11:21pm
DD, your topic post "Shrillery's in..." should be, 'Shrillery's insane' .
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:11am
That mimime setting next to her is scary! evil times two!
and Hillary says she can beat Trump AGAIN!?!?!? now that is good comedy!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:11am
Sure hope that horror story isn't coming to my town.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:46am
President Trump Is coming to my area today. It's raining outside and cold. Supposed to be that way all day, yeah them haters are gonna get soaked and freeze.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:59pm
yeah them haters are gonna get soaked and freeze.

Story is that TRUMP had PLANNED that !!  LOL
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

DD, your topic post "Shrillery's in..." should be, 'Shrillery's insane' .

Insane, incoherent, incontinent, inept, inexcusable, ineffable (I don't know of anybody who would f her), inscrutable, intolerant, intoxicated, the list goes on...

And If she's in with the in crowd,

I'm happy to say, I'm out!Wink
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:30pm
How soon does the van diving and step sliding begin again?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 6:52pm
Hillary Clinton Asked To Leave Costco After Repeatedly Accusing Sample Lady Of Being A Russian Asset
October 18th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources at a DC-area Costco, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked to leave Costco again after repeatedly accusing a lady handing out food samples of being a Russian asset.

It wasn't clear how Clinton had ended up in the Costco, as she usually has her servants' servants go to the market for her. Some suggested she wanted to disguise herself and go be among her subjects to see how the other 99% lives.

Whatever the case, the sample lady had apparently offered the failed presidential candidate a small paper cup of orange juice and told her the packs were on sale for $9.49 when the incident occurred.

"Orange... orange like Trump!" Clinton screamed suddenly, frightening the poor food demonstration worker. "You're in league with him, aren't you!?" The failed presidential candidate lunged across the cart and attempted to pull off her face mask, certain the lady was actually Vladimir Putin in a skin suit.

When that failed and the woman shoed her off with a plastic glove, Clinton turned for help and began screaming, "Security! Margaret in the frozen foods aisle is a Russian asset! Help, help, our elections are being meddled with!"

Guards arrived but relaxed when they saw it was just Hillary Clinton. "OK, lady, let's go," they said, grabbing her by each arm.

"Thank goodness you're here!" Clinton cried. "Arrest that woman! Can't someone help me out!?"

"Oh yeah, sure, lady, we'll help you out," the guards said, snickering as they dragged her toward the front door.

According to sources at the Costco, this is the third time this has happened this week.Wink

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:29am
Hellery called out at first a Unnamed Democrat as being a Russian Plant, turned out to be the More Conservative Gabbard who was finally named by the Witch. Gabbard fired back as to the Corruption within the party that has devolved into anarchy THRU Hellery.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic