Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes shocking announcement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes shocking announcement
    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 6:57pm
The Horn News

Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes shocking announcement
June 14, 2019

linkedin

twitter

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the Queen liberal on the Supreme Court. She’s admired by so many leftists for her progressive views.
But her announcement this week angered the Democrat hate-machine. Ginsberg has begun to heap praise on conservative Justice Brett Kavanaugh, the man who narrowly survived an all-out smear campaign from deranged leftists after he was nominated last year by President Donald Trump.
While speaking at a conference last Friday night for judges in New York, Ginsburg announced that Kavanaugh has made history — and become the first Justice to hire all female law clerks to serve on the nation’s highest court.
“Justice Kavanaugh made history by bringing on board an all-female law clerk crew. Thanks to his selections, the Court has this Term, for the first time ever, more women than men serving as law clerks,” Ginsburg told the stunned audience.
Worst Sex Move for Seniors [Sponsored]
While Kavanaugh was fighting for his life against an ambush from the Democrat Party back in October, he had promised to hire female law clerks to show that he supports promoting qualified women.
“Before this allegation arose two weeks ago, I was required to start making certain administrative preparations for my possible transfer to the Supreme Court, just in case I was confirmed,” Kavanaugh said. “I did so, and contingently hired four law clerks. All four are women. If confirmed, I’ll be the first justice in the history of the Supreme Court to have a group of all-women law clerks. That is who I am.”

Ginsburg’s announcement is a big deal for a few reasons.
When the 86-year-old Ginsberg fell ill late last year, liberals on social media were so terrified that they literally offered their own body parts to help keep her alive after surgery. Just months later, she’s going public with high praise for Kavanaugh… a move that will undoubtedly upset many on the radical left.
They hadn’t expected her to stay alive only to celebrate conservatives. The move deviates from Democrats’ typical sneaky tactics. They tend to get away from the issues. Proof of this was on full display during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.
Rather than attacking Kavanaugh for his views or previous court opinions, Democrats unearthed allegations from four decades ago to accuse him of taking part in gang rape and drugging girls when he was in high school.
Sponsored: Shocking Truth About Clotting
Democrats brought forward allegations from four women who claimed Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them when they were in high school in the early 1980s.
The most notable was Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who claimed Kavanaugh threw her on a bed and groped her at a pool party around 1983.
When pressed for evidence, she had none. When people she claimed witnessed the “assault” were questioned by the FBI and congressional investigators, not a single person corroborated her story.
One of the other notable women was Julie Swetnick, a woman represented by lawyer Michael Avenatti. Swetnick wrote in a sworn affidavit that Kavanaugh took part in drugging women and gang raping them at high school parties.
She later admitted that she was not certain about her own claims.
Sponsored: BRAND NEW: Clinically Studied Pain Relief Formula Used by Surgeons, Now Available to the Public
Ford, Swetnick, and the others all failed in their attempt to help the Democrats ruin Kavanaugh’s life.
And now that he’s sitting on the Supreme Court, it’s clear that Kavanaugh is doing exactly what he promised to the American people.
He’s ruling on cases based on the U.S. Constitution and law, not politics or what’s popular.
Less than a year on the job, he already became the first Justice in Supreme Court history to hire all females to serve as his law clerks.
He’s doing such a great job, even the most liberal Justice of all time has no choice but to offer praise.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:06pm
I can see many on the left, claiming his reason for hiring all women, is to have new victims for his sexual misbehavior!
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:21pm
Seems to me that is the epitome of sexist, he is employing people based totally on their sex, I feel left out!, I think I will cry, I need a safe place to go and all the other little phrases used buy the turds when they felt threatened. Where are they now?????
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 9:34pm
Tad, I was thinking the same thing, he hires all females, just because they were female! If they just happened to be the best available, that is one thing, but he made it obvious he started out looking for an all female staff.....what a crock!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 9:44pm
Sad thing is the democrats were trying to discredit trump in any way. really sad.
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 12:46pm
I believe that a go fund me account should be set up for Ginsbooger so that she can go buy a clue.LOL
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic