Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsberg
    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:47pm
Dead at 87. With all the issues of Cancer that she had, looks like it finally took her. She was pretty tough. Still made it to 87....
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:57pm
THE TUR"DS are going to FREAK OUT NOW for the next 6 weeks !!! I can hear them already !! 
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:57pm
OOOh, I gots the popcorn out, already, this is gonna be entertaining, if nothing else!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:02pm
Just last week TRUMP said he was finalizing a dozen names to choose from for the NEXT SC Justice.... Wonder if he had inside info ?? Wink
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
Everybody, don’t get your panties in a wad. It was ‘announced’ this afternoon of her death, many are of the option she died many months ago.
Where We Go One We Go All
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:07pm
If he gets another conservative on court before election I don’t care if he gets re elected. Ok maybe not but come on Mitch!!!   
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:17pm
Normally I try not to speak ill of the dead, BUT:Wink

TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:23pm
Mitch McConnell in 2016:

“ "The American people may well elect a president who decides to nominate Judge Garland for Senate consideration," he said. "The next president may also nominate someone very different. Either way, our view is this: Give the people a voice."”

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:40pm
Well, I am glad she is no longer a Supreme Court Justice! She had no business there! she ruled based on her prejudices, rather then the Constitution, and it's associated supporting documents.

That said, she was an amazing woman, accomplished a lot in life. Rest in peace
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:44pm
Plenty of time for MITCH to get this thru the Senate !!  Clap

Edited by steve(ill) - 18 Sep 2020 at 7:44pm
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

OOOh, I gots the popcorn out, already, this is gonna be entertaining, if nothing else!Wink
  THere   gonna   stuff her and say she still alive....     G  G  et ready for the    BOOK....Pinch
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:07pm
SCHMUCKIE FLAPS HIS GUMS .........

Published

Schumer: Ginsburg vacancy should not be filled until 'we have a new president'

DREAM ON SCHMUCKIE !!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:10pm

McConnell: Trump’s Supreme Court nominee ‘will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate’

Ginsburg, 87, died Friday from complications surrounding metastatic pancreas cancer.

Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:12pm
Of coarse...   skip   skip    skip        Trumps fault   Hee  didd it..... Its      MURDER......    Guilty    He's got to be guilty...

How'd I do Nazi's  pretty much cover it.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:20pm
Was just visiting other boards, and forums, the liberals are blasting RBG with both barrels & are pissed. They are infuriated, and beside themselves that she did not retire during Hussein’s reign.
Where We Go One We Go All
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:23pm
Now the Wash Post headlines are that " her death bed dieing wish" was that the NEXT PRESIDENT get to pick her replacement...

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:26pm
Was just visiting other boards, and forums, the liberals are blasting RBG with both barrels & are pissed. They are infuriated, and beside themselves that she did not retire during Hussein’s reign................

BLAME the MEDIA... They told her that Hellery had a 97% chance of winning, and SHE would pick the replacement..LOL
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:47pm
McConnell already said in an interview with Bred Beahr that if there was an opening in the supreme court before an election, he would absolutely fill the position!   YES!!!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:49pm
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:21pm
Ginsbooger at room temperature, I just can't bring myself to be all tore up, she has looked and acted like a cadaver for some time, maybe her batteries went dead. I can just hear the turds now, outgoing presidents are not supposed to make appointments to the SCOTUS, that is not fair and not playing by the rules while the turds have played every chicken shyte dirty trick in the book for the last 4 years, filthy dirty stinking rotten low down politics, as low as possible and now they except DT to capitulate to them, I say "In a pig's azz" let them sit on it and spin and eat shyte I think that is very appropriate. The only sad part of this whole thing is much like a bus load of congress turds going over a cliff with an empty seat.
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:34pm
“.... outgoing presidents are not supposed to make appointments to the SCOTUS, ...”

That was put forth by a Republican Senator, who held a SCOTUS seat open for over 400 days, without taking up a vote on a nominee.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:41pm
SO WHAT... NEW DAY, NEW RULES !!!   Cry   Cry
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:45pm
So let me get this straight, the schmuck wants to wait till we get a new president to fill the vacancy?  So he is willing to wait at least four more years?  And then let Pence pick a nominee?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 10:36pm
The problem is you need 51 votes to PASS to get a new Judge... Repubs have 53 members... I can name at least 3 WHO HAVE NO BALLS..... So we will not get a new Judge before  Nov.
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:08am
There might be a few Dems that want to be up after the election....
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:55am
Well deserved accolades aside, RBG was a judicial activist. No harm in that, except the place for someone like that is in FRONT of the bench, NEVER on it. Travesty of justice to ever put an activist of any stripe on the bench.

Purpose of a judge is the same as an umpire calling balls and strikes in a baseball game. You never, ever want an impartial ump calling a game. Unless you like cheating.
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:01am
My bet is Trump will pick the replacement one way or the other. Trump will win and likely GOP will hold the senate, if not gain seats.

Collins is what she is. Rhino Murkowski gotta go, as does Mutt. Mutt needs a recall. What a puke.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:45am
If the three fake Conservative Senators (Murkowski, Collins and Mittens) vote against a Trump pick that makes the vote 50 to 50 and the tie breaking vote goes to Pence. I do not trust queer boy Lindsey Graham who might not vote at all making it a 49 to 50 vote in favor of the TU'RDS. 

Edited by Lonn - 19 Sep 2020 at 4:46am
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:52am
BTW I have nothing good to say about the baby killer RBG. I assume she is getting what she deserves right now as I doubt she had a change of heart moments before she gave up the ghost. 
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:53am
The baby killer is dead and I bet Tranny, Empty and Dorf had nightmares last night. Wink
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic