URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20626
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 4:04pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: FUEL PRIMER PARTS
Posted By: SIMPLICITY
Subject: FUEL PRIMER PARTS
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 1:14pm
HELLO
    WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE PRIMER PUMP SEAL ON A DIESEL PRIMER PUMP ON A 190XT,200,D-21 OTHER THAN THE DEALER, KINDA PRICEY $58.33 THIS IS THE PART ON THE END OF THE PRIMER PUMP HANDLE/ROD. THANKS THAD

Replies:
Posted By: injpumpEd
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 2:35pm
That is a Stanadyne (Roosa Master) part. Your local fuel injection shop can get it. I have sold them here, and they are half the price of the one you mention.

-------------
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!

Posted By: SIMPLICITY
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 8:25pm
INJPUMPED
      WOULD YOU HAVE THE PART # FOR THE PLUNGER SEAL ?

Date Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 8:46pm
I'll post it tomorrow. It is the whole plunger assy. 

-------------
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:21am
Warehouse has 11 in stock, retail is $23.02 Each, and Stanadyne part # is 23457. I could have it tomorrow to ship out to you if you cannot find one. Thanks, Ed.

-------------

Posted By: Dale Hardtke
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:37am
Ed's THE MAN !!!!!!!!

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:41am
Thanks for the plug Dale! How are you, and Leon getting along with the move? LOL! later,  Ed

-------------

Posted By: Dale Hardtke
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:44am
We are all done. The new building is filling up.

Posted By: Hurst
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:51am
Is this the same primer plunger assembly that is on a late 7000?  Mine leaks/doesn't prime too well too, might be something worth replacing this winter if that's what it costs.

Hurst

-------------
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 12:12pm
I think the plunger kit replaces all the AC, and White, and probably more. Ed.

-------------

Posted By: GM Guy
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 2:59am
Ed, can you still get this primer pump? If so, what is current price? Agco keeps creeping up and its getting hard to justify.

-------------
Gleaner: the properly engineered and built combine.

If you need parts for your Gleaner, we are parting out A's through L2's, so we may be able to help.

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 11:02am
I have parts to fix most of them. The plunger is now $46. With the 3 orings inside, and the 2 check valves, the "kit" I put together for them ends up $75 or so. Some tractors use oring fittings some use pipe fittings. Most use rubber ferrules as well connecting the fuel lines into and out of the primer, as well as most of the other lines. I also keep those parts too. 

-------------

Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 2:07pm
If You Need Just Plunger Kit To Repair the Leaking The Agco Kit Part # Is 74063231 For 41.92  IH Is The Same Kit # N7519 For 37.26

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net