Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=172716
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 8:04am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Little Ceasars Pizza
Posted By: FREEDGUY
Subject: Little Ceasars Pizza
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 5:53pm
According to the boss(wife), there's no more $5 pizzas "here" Ouch. Even a cheese is now $ 6 Cry. Contrary to what most think, there "Ultimate Supreme" for $10 is WELL worth the $$$Wink, twice as good/loaded as a Pizza Hut "Supreme" Big smile

Replies:
Posted By: tomNE
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:00pm
little ceasars cheap pizza's aren't worth buying.  there top of the line pizza's are good

-------------
AC from the start of my families farming career till the end!

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by tomNE tomNE wrote:

little ceasars cheap pizza's aren't worth buying.  there top of the line pizza's are good

Never cared for their cheese or pepperoni, but the sausage was worth the $5 LOL!!

Posted By: shameless dude
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 8:52pm
little ceasers cardboard circles SUCK around here.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 8:53pm
plus...i make my own on the grill now. and it's REALLY loaded!

Posted By: chaskaduo
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 11:01am
Shamerz, you usin a grain scoop for putting your toppins on? Wink

-------------
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Shamerz, you usin a grain scoop for putting your toppins on? Wink
My $ says he's getting JACK'S frozen pizzas for $2.45 and "doctoring them up" WinkWink

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:14pm
And nuttin wrong wit dat. Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:56pm
Nope !!

Posted By: GARY(OH/IN)
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 7:36pm
The Little Ceaser's $5.00 pepperoni used to be good years ago but you're right, they suck now. Had a Domino's about a year ago and it was crap. Had a Poppa John's this week end and it had no flavor. And all three had crust like a piece of cake. Next year I'm going to try a Mom and Pop place.

Posted By: DMiller
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 8:33pm
Gave up on the Chain Store pizza shops, go to a little place here in town for NY Style pizza or when in STL down to the Hill for Pizza or Pastas, no contest and do not care how cheap if tastes like the box served in.

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:23am
if any of ya'll have a "caseys" gas staion in your town, they make the best pizzas around here. and Chas...i puts on as much toppings as the crust will hold. i use flatbread for the crust, it heats up good and stays plyable, and my Doc even approves of using it for pizzas, over using regular dough. 

Posted By: Tbone95
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:11am
Originally posted by GARY(OH/IN) GARY(OH/IN) wrote:

The Little Ceaser's $5.00 pepperoni used to be good years ago but you're right, they suck now. Had a Domino's about a year ago and it was crap. Had a Poppa John's this week end and it had no flavor. And all three had crust like a piece of cake. Next year I'm going to try a Mom and Pop place.

Next year? Hahaha    Well, I guess at least you have a plan.

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:27am
casey's pizza to me is like 'little ceasars', cheap ones i pass on but the bacon chessburger one is 'to die for'!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:58am
Shamerz, by flatbread do you mean like focaccia (Italian) or do you mean like pita (Mediterranean, Middle East)?   I haven't tried either but have done low carb tortillas pizzas, loaded and good. Gots to watch my carbs.

-------------

Posted By: Ray54
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:45am
 Ermm I don't know how much cooking from scratch you want to get into. LOL But as serous as the keto diet thing is there are lots of choices to replace wheat flour. My one son that hangs around for dinner LOL likes to play mad scientist in the kitchen. Some of the stuff is not so good Ouch, but sometimes you don't know it is not normal.LOLLOL

I seem to be having trouble with getting to much fiber,kind of like turning the cows out on spring grass after hay all winter.LOL But a lot of stuff with the low carbs can taste really good.

Back to the cheap fast food Wink you know the 3 circle of CHEAP,FAST,and GOOD that only over laps a teeny bit in the center. Just get it in your head 99% of the time cheap and good just don't go together. Cause my finicky sister that doesn't eat tomato except ketchup,brought some Little Ceasars pizza with chicken and white sauce that was really good. Not that much like traditional I guess without red sauce and pepperoni,and all the other fixen's Shameless style but still not eating cardboard like the normal cheap pizza.

Yes for all  you flu Nazi's she had had it with lock down and came out to see if her real estate was still here LOL or if it had run off too.  And she just got a little lost after going out to keep the Little Ceasars down the street from her house for going broke and ended up out at the ranch.Wink Had no trouble finding her way home.LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Wayne180d
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:03pm
Our Casey's is 3 miles away and we get quite few from them.

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 6:25pm
Wayne, I must admit that there are 2 Casey's within 10 miles of my house, been there for at least 8 years. Never crossed my mind to entertain "gas station" pizza LOLLOL. We also have a chain of Family Express gas stations that are "supposedly" a good pizza/doughnut place Wink

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 12:13am
Chas...it's the flat bread like the pita stuff, it's about a 1/2" thick or less, is ussually found next to the pita bread. Doc says this stiff has less carbs and sodium than the other breads. i gotta watch my carb intake now too, been different doing different eating habits and portion sizes. PfffffT! Doc says that meat is a freebie on the carb bit...but i didn't dare ask about bacon in that! lol

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 12:16am
Tom...the casey's pizza we get....beef, black olive, mushroom, onion, breakfast bacon, and of course they pile their cheese on it. really has lots of flavor, and is good the next day right outta the fridge.

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 9:07am
Yeah that Bacon is a tough one. I don't bring it up either. I use it for seasoning, fry it up real crispy (less fat) and add a drop of Wright's Liquid Smoke (to make up for any lost smoke flavor in the fat) to my food.

Can't remember the last time I actually bought a premade pizza.

-------------

Posted By: NDBirdman
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 8:39pm
Isn't anything better than a pizza hut stuffed crust meat lovers with an order of cheeze sticks!  If da grease isn't dripping, it ain't real!

-------------
1955 WD45 S#205467, 190XT #6652 DXT

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 10:02pm
shameless; i actually like day old pizza better then fresh, but then i'm weird!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 10:30pm
must be 2 of us then Tom!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net