Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=169119
Printed Date: 02 Jun 2024 at 10:54am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Besides TP & water what else is the store out of
Posted By: Ray54
Subject: Besides TP & water what else is the store out of
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 6:44pm
EVERYBODY has heard of TP & water being low. Daughter called and asked if the "old people" needed anything as she was at the store. She reported milk seems to be low. The news was talking canned soup was running out too,Winkso if you don't have a pallet already you better after it.LOLLOLLOL

When the schools closing here was the news last night Grandma called the son to see how much he needed help with his 2 kids. But his wife's work has decided she can work from home,so that's a big help. But her folks spent $1500 for food to keep on the shelf this week.

As I have been looking out the window wanting rain with just sprinkles so far.Cry I see a lot of wine taster traffic. So I guess if you had your plans to get out of LA & SF you just had to see if you bring Corina to the country.LOL

But the government officials are all bailing on meeting the county Farm Bureau had set up for the next 2 weeks.  

Replies:
Posted By: FREEDGUY
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 6:51pm
HAND SANITIZER

Posted By: plummerscarin
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:07pm
Two places today. Canned goods,mac and cheese, potatoes, onions, box dinners. A friend of mine runs a pizza joint. Delivery is booming. Sit in restaurants were practically empty last night according to a cousin

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:13pm
I was working at a home this morning and the homeowners were talking about the Applebee's they were at last night, 1 1/2 hour wait to get in ??

Posted By: Greg (Hillsboro, OH)
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:45pm
TP, paper towels, lysol, sanitizing wipes, eggs, at a couple stores the meat cases were completely empty, and others all the ground beef was gone.  Bottled water is nearly gone too at many places.  I've also heard bread is in short supply.

Posted By: john(MI)
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:51pm
Just about everything here.  When MI had 2 cases it was fine.  The next day it went up to 12 cases and now the shelves are bare.  It's okay, in a couple weeks everything will be back on the shelves and there won't be anybody in the stores cause of all the food they already got!

-------------
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446

Posted By: HD6GTOM
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 8:23pm
Diapers?

Posted By: thendrix
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 9:14pm
Kroger was out of Ramon Noodles

-------------
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan

Posted By: Ted J
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:05pm
ALL the stores are out of 'common' sense....

-------------
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17

Posted By: SteveM C/IL
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:09pm
It's the people Ted

Posted By: Bill_MN
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:25pm
The bottled water makes even less sense to me, I have one of those PUR water pitchers so just go out and buy the filters (of which there's plenty on the shelves) and fill out of the tap. One filter does 30 gal, I bought a 3 pack today. That's a pallet of bottled water easily.

-------------
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow

Posted By: shameless dude
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:19am
saw lots of beer and hard liquor going out of the stores yesterday and today! my freezer is full and we have well water that's fine! oh...and we always buy our TP and paper towels by the case, cheaper that way and easy to store.

Posted By: jaybmiller
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 5:47am
I've drank the water otta my 51' deep,25' water level well for 36 years...over 1/2 my life. I don't understand the 'lemming logic' of bottled water. Biggest suckers of acquifier, Nestles, is literallt a stine's throw from best friend  home. Now had HE bottled in 50 years ago......sigh... multii billionaire....

-------------
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water

Posted By: IBWD MIke
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 8:22am
I ran a store in Wi. out of Snoeshoe yesterday. It's a New Glarus brew, seasonal or limited production. Hard to get and I LIKE it!

Posted By: NICKMI
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:16am
They were saying cabelas in Grand Rapids was out of 9mm ammo

Posted By: Coke-in-MN
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:37am
Image result for cartoon

-------------
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:42am
I went out the other day to a Sam's Club - figured I would pick up a couple things I needed Picanti sauce and thought i would get a large package of ground beef - they had the Picanti sauce but the meat coolers were all empty - so when i got home I wrote the following on face book .
I wanted to pick up a few things in the late afternoon so went over to Sams Club in Woodbury MN = WHAT A MISTAKE there was a line of 20 or more carts lined up each it seems filled to the top in each of the 5 lanes they had open - the self check out registers also had lines of 10 of 15 people in each line
Paper product area was BARE FLOOR - was not a thing there to see - even the large bulk rolls of TP were gone and so were all the paper towles and tissues , even napkins were gone . The food coolers were also picked over almost clean and then the meat counters - EMPTY .
Needed some cat food and that was gone also so went over to WalMart to get that . Another madhouse and empty shelves , there there were a few rolls of paper towles but TP empty shelves .
Got my cat food and picked up some canned dog food - so guess myself and the animals are good for 12 days now before we start eyeing each other up for lunch .

-------------
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

Posted By: Thad in AR.
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:03pm
No 9mm or 223/556 at local Walmart. No canned goods or box meals.

Posted By: DMiller
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:39pm
We have a Decent well, have enough Whiskey to outlast most!! No one needs come knocking on our door for handouts or pleading for paper goods or anything else as will set the dog to them. These people are NUTS!! There is Nothing they "Need" just fear mongering off FB and other social media.

Posted By: iowaman
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:44pm
condoms

-------------
You only live once. But if you live right once is enough.

Posted By: DougG
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:57pm
Yup for sure condoms,, these folks are just stupid to the situation; but I guess thinking of the what ifs,, I truly think its all a man made virues to spin the world and economy in a tisses,, and theres a guy in office to be responsible , in my opoinion

Posted By: Roger Mn
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:59pm
going to buy pizza and pan cakes only thing I can side under a door if my wife or I get sick

Posted By: TimCNY
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 1:38pm
In nine months there's gonna be a huge number of babies born, and a little more than 12 years from then we're gonna be faced with a generation of QUARANTEENS. ok stole it sorry

-------------
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!

Posted By: DiyDave
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:30pm
Even the thong panty aisle was bare, at the local wallymart, t'other day!

[TUBE]S8XaaF_FAHw[/TUBE]

-------------
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:59pm
uh....me wonders why DIY was in the panty/thong isle???

Posted By: Stan IL&TN
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 11:19pm
We have not been caught up in the frenzy but I'm out of beer so I will find out tomorrow..

-------------
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson

Posted By: chaskaduo
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:44am
Plenty of beer and booze at my liquor store, picked up a 1 and a half ltr bottle of 100 proof vodka yesterday for sanitizer if needed. No sanitizers of any kind around. At 50% alky it should work in a small spray bottle for hands and sprits in yhe mouth when needed, also in nasal sprayer to for the nose.

Better safe than sorry, and it won't go to waste I can lube someone up for a great deal if need be. Wink

-------------
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp

Posted By: Wayne180d
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:55am
He was looking for a pink thong for you Shameless

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 10:23am
Says it has to be 60% Alcohol to kill the viruse , but if you drink enough of that 100 proof (50%) both you and the virus wont care about the difference . 

-------------

Posted By: Scott B
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 11:34am
Costco was limiting diapers to only 2 boxes earlier this week...so I picked up 2 for my grandson and a box each for my new Great-Nieces (the young parents can always use a little help anyway).  Wife and I stopped in yesterday and sure enough, all were gone.....

-------------
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 12:46pm

Healthline.com and a few others say

Alcohol concentration of no less than a 50 percent solution. Otherwise, the solution may not effectively kill bacteria.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/cleaning-disinfection.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcommunity%2Fhome%2Fcleaning-disinfection.html" rel="nofollow -

Alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol may be used. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water. Ethyl alcohol. For example, ethanol is an effective https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/disinfection/disinfection-methods/chemical.html" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: TimCNY
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 2:43pm
The neighbor kid I hired to cleanup the dog poop in our yard just remembered that i don't have a dog...

-------------
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 2:36pm
re: 100 proof

isn't 100 proof really 50% ??
or is that RR grades vs angles thing ??
dang, gettin old ,um, oh yeah, sux....

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 4:10pm
Yes Jay, 100 proof is 50% alcohol by volume.

-------------

Posted By: desertjoe
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 8:54pm

Well,,I finally had to go to Walmart cause the wife was fixin to run low on her depends,,,,so I put on my, grungiest clothes and a mis matched pair of shoes and did a little Grandpa Jones limpin on walkin into the store,,,,,,Wink
 I "thought" I was gonna stock up on HB meat as the wife doesn't like Elk or deer or Barbary Sheep,,,WTH,,?? Anyway, there was hardly any meat at all in the whole meat dept,,!!! there were 3 pkgs of pre-made HB patties but looked like some AH had poked their finger into the cellphane and touched the meat,,,,Why in the sand hill would a sane person do that chit,,?? I did not buy them. Went to get some flour mix for bread and you guessed it,,,none to be had,,,Dang,,!!
 My Brother, the MD had told all us Brothers and Sisters to get some Musinex or Robitussion as long as it contained  GUAIFENESIN, as it liquefies the thick phlegm that the corona virus produces that is so sticky that people cannot cough it up to get oxygen because the air pockets are full of phlegm.
 Naturally,,there was no Robitussion or Musinex that contained the Guaifensin but the Equate brand bottles DID contain the GUAIFENSIN, so I cobbed on to a bottle of Equate Tussin DM and one of Equate Mucus Relief DM. They STILL are out of Hand Sanitizer but I'll be making my own tomorrow. Just for the heck of it,,I checked the two local pharmacies for hand sanitizer and they smiled and said Good Luck,,!!

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 4:31am
I got a bag of tators today!  Went to the store at 3 AM, and there weren't any tators on the shelf.  As I was rolling around the store I ran into an employee and started talking to her.  She said the truck just came in with tators, wait and I'll go get you some.  She came back a little later with a big bag of tators.  I didn't know what I was gonna do since I wanted to make my corned beef!  Got a bag of onions too!

-------------

Posted By: ac fleet
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 12:21pm
My tators and onions are in the basement! ---- taste great too! ---We grow our own so no need to go out much. --Meat is always a problem here since we don't do cattle anymore.
Did have to go to prompt care last week when I got my hand messed up.--something poked the back of my hand, still think it was a spider bite, as I had been cutting/burning logs for sis.

-------------
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/

Posted By: Pat the Plumber CIL
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 9:44pm
No bread (any kind ,or buns ) , no ground burger , no toilet paper , no paper towels . Milk and bottled water started showing up

-------------
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.

Posted By: steve(ill)
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 10:17pm
you would think after a week of STOCKING UP, everyone would have everything they want and we would get SOMEWHAT back to NORMAL ?

-------------
Like them all, but love the "B"s.

Posted By: HD6GTOM
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 10:26pm
Was sent back to town for a gallon of bleach, guess who forgot it this AM. Wasn't me. None at the grocery stores or dollar store. Local hardware store had it.

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 12:23am
i'm about out of shrimp!

Posted By: Clay
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:06am
Lets start a rumor that there is a toothbrush shortage.  
I wonder how long it would take them to disappear from the store shelves.....

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:08am

SHRIMP,,,????,,,Shrimp,,,I ask,,,??? OOOopppsssss,,,don't say that too loud,Shameless,,,,you'll cause a run for that chit and then nobody of us will have any,,,,!!!!LOL

Posted By: NEVER green
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 9:12am

Called Grainger yesterday to order felt for seals and they put me on hold, then played recording telling me because of pandemic buying my wait would be long.
    Didn't know Grainger offered anything that the hoarders wanted.

-------------
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       

Posted By: ac fleet
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:31pm
The biggest shortage in this area is BRAINS! People falling right into the govt. ploy to turn us into communism country--China is behind it and financing it. ---next thing in Washington will be our flag coming down and Chinas going up! Sad country right now

-------------
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/

Posted By: AllisFreak MN
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 6:44pm
And when this is all over they won't be able to give toilet paper away cuz of all these people with an 8 year supply. Mass layoffs at the sh!t ticket factory.

-------------
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2

Posted By: Ray54
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:58pm
Declaration county by county to Shelter at Home, came's to my county tomorrow. Restaurants and bars,barber and beauty shops all closed. Well restaurants can sell take out.  Son made the trip to town today,grocery store was full of people short of grocers. New information even clothing stores are closed.

Since it has rained and more forecast he stock up on reloading supplies. Says the gun store was not busy.  

I forgot big story on local TV a micro distiller of whisky is making 80 proof and putting in spray bottle as hand sanitize.Wink But nothing said about price. But you can get it. LOL

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 4:26am

My Son was tellin me earlier that the local walmart was gonna start closing at 11PM and opening at 6Am. The 6Am to 8Am slot would be for "seniors only" . They are using all the extra employees to restock from 11Pm to 6Am. Thas great,,,, maybe now I can go get some paper towels and maybe find some Isopropyl alcohol to make a "spray" for front door knobs, etc, etc, My Bro came over yesterday for me to get his son's Go cart running and I got to thinkin,,,we keep gettin told to clean door knobs, all surfaces, and NOW, even packages we receive by mail or UPS,,,,,? A quick spray with Iso Alcohol will do the trick on them germos,,,,Clap

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 4:46pm
I couldn't believe it, but tonight Menards was COMPLETELY sold out of Jack's frozen pizza and bottled water ??!!

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 7:38pm
Wal Mart reduces hours again........

New York (CNN Business)Walmart, the largest retailer in America, is shortening its hours even further as the  https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-19-20-intl-hnk/index.html" rel="nofollow - coronavirus pandemic  -- and demand for necessities -- escalates.

Beginning Thursday, many of Walmart's 4,700 US stores will be open from 7 am to 8:30 pm until further notice. It's the https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/business/walmart-store-hours/index.html" rel="nofollow -  second adjustment  the retailer made to its hours within a week. Many Walmarts are typically open 24 hours, but some stores that previously opened after 7 am will maintain their regular hours.
The company said the shortened hours will "further help" employees restock shelves overnight and clean stores. Walmart is also temporarily shutting down its automotive centers. Employees who staffed automotive centers will now help stock and clean the rest of the store.
Walmart is also introducing special shopping hours for people aged 60 and older. Walmart ( https://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=WMT&source=story_quote_link" rel="nofollow - WMT ) said it will open its stores to seniors only, one hour before the stores open every Tuesday from March 24 through April 28.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 7:41pm
Menards new hours...........

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — Like many other stores, Menards has announced it is adjusting its hours to allow employees to restock and clean.

Menards stores will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. On Sundays, stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.

"Keeping our guests and team members safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 is our top priority. We are sorry for the inconvenience of reduced hours but pledge to have a safe working and shopping environment to the best of our abilities," Menards said in an email to customers.

-------------

Posted By: fixer1958
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 7:48am
Read this morning that the liquor stores are closed in PA.
Let the rioting begin.

Posted By: DMiller
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 7:58am
Was reading the Posts on this as just had a Store run yesterday after Wife Doctor appointment. Breakfast goods, Canned Goods, Paper Goods aisles ALL Empty, Candy Aisle slim pickens, Bread was sparse but there same for meat and Frozen foods, cleaning materials next to NOTHING. Overheard woman speaking to her 'Friend' as they were checking out close together, she was not sure Where she was going to put all her frozen stuff, was thinking Big Coolers her next buy. As they spoke(My hearing aids pick up slight conversations) she said would probably have to cook ALL the meat and store in the fridge, had like forty pounds of varied products, the other had at least that much. If was a betting man suspect 90% of all the hoarded stuff will be in trash cans inside a week and they will only go back for more.

Posted By: Thad in AR.
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 8:16am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Was reading the Posts on this as just had a Store run yesterday after Wife Doctor appointment. Breakfast goods, Canned Goods, Paper Goods aisles ALL Empty, Candy Aisle slim pickens, Bread was sparse but there same for meat and Frozen foods, cleaning materials next to NOTHING. Overheard woman speaking to her 'Friend' as they were checking out close together, she was not sure Where she was going to put all her frozen stuff, was thinking Big Coolers her next buy. As they spoke(My hearing aids pick up slight conversations) she said would probably have to cook ALL the meat and store in the fridge, had like forty pounds of varied products, the other had at least that much. If was a betting man suspect 90% of all the hoarded stuff will be in trash cans inside a week and they will only go back for more.

Yes sir, greed is the problem not corona. Wasting pisses me off til my blood boils.

Posted By: plummerscarin
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 8:20am
I see insane people. They are everywhere. They don't know they are insane.

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 8:49am

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:03am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Ya see,,,,,and,,,the chinese have not even fired a shot yet,,,,,

Posted By: FloydKS
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:08am
Ya see, you guys got all the common sense so these people did not get enough... I agree, people can't think what the results of their actions will be even one step ahead.

-------------
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:25am
probably a good time to buy shares in Costco ,A&P, etc....
we always have 6-7 months of food in freezer and pantry, buy on sale and tock up for a rainy day....usually only shop once per month cept for milk.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:26am
I've said for years,"Scientists determined that people were getting smarter as generations passed, but since they were using the same amount of brain, it was replacing the
common sense portion".

When I was talking to the store employee that got me my taters off of the truck, she said there were people checking out with $1500.00 costs.  Two carts packed full of stuff.  Musta been meat cause there ain't been no beef for a week.  No canned food, but I did notice they had lettuce and no one was interested in salad dressing so we got that!  It is sad people are hoarding. 

-------------

Posted By: AllisFreak MN
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:46am
Heard on the radio that off sale liquor stores will remain open in NY as they are deemed essential. 

-------------
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 10:13am
went in to cpffee this morning in town at 0400 AM, went to Casey's, they have taken out all the chairs, stacked the tables, no one can get their own coffee or fountain pop, the cashier or any employee has to get what you want and hand it to you. PfffffT! oh...and the donut rack is empty and taped shut, if you want any pastry you have to ask for them too, they are all put in them plastic containers with lids, no more buying a dozen at a time, unless you wanna carry out a dozen plastic containers!

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 11:32am
We need a little old fashioned humor. Wink  I loved the Carol Burnett Show.Thumbs Up

[TUBE]XMTSbSrvcRg[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: CTuckerNWIL
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 12:21pm
I was about out of milk yesterday, so I text my daughter and asked if she had the opportunity, if she would pick some up for me. She said she had an unopened gallon at home and would bring it over in the evening.
 She works as a CNA, for a company that has physically and mentally disabled people that live at home. She helps them with whatever they need to do, including taking them shopping or to doctor appointments, so she is out and about daily.
 She is probably as vulnerable to this creepin crude as some healthcare people. I sure hope she doesn't pick it up. Being in my late 60's and having asthma, I don't need to find out how good my immune system is working.
 Got all the meat I need for a long time, in the freezer. Just got a quarter beef from my neighbor last month. As long as I have electricity, I have water from the well, but wife won't drink that. She thinks she has to have bottled water.
 When the wife picked up some things Thursday, she said the wasn't any bread, milk or toilet paper. She had forgotten something, so she went looking and saw a pallet of toilet paper being brought out. By the time she got to it, there was a line of people waiting to get theirs. She did get some before it was gone.
 Ima find a bread recipe that has things in it, that I have in the house. Might need it in a few days Disapprove

-------------
http://www.ae-ta.com" rel="nofollow - http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net