Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=167558
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 6:00pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: anyone wanna 'spain to me
Posted By: LouSWPA
Subject: anyone wanna 'spain to me
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 7:46pm
how in the heck the Packers got in the playoffs? wow are they stinking up the place!

-------------
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27

Replies:
Posted By: desertjoe
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 8:54pm

Well,,I ain't gonna be much help, Lou..I quit watchin them crybabies when they refused to stand for the flag,,,what 2-3 years ago,,,???
  Now,, if you wanna know how them Razorbacks or LSU Tigers or Clemson Tigers or even Bama,,,I can fill you in on that,,,,LOLLOL

Posted By: Clay
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 1:40am
Rogers did not appear to have much confidence in his abilities, during the game.
It was like he was not firing on all cylinders.

Posted By: Scott B
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:18am
Go Chiefs! Arrowhead was electric last night!

-------------
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945

Posted By: Dave H
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:54am
I think the only thing worse than Rogers being off his game was their defense.  Ouch

Posted By: jaybmiller
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:56am
I quit watchin pro football and hockey when I figured out it's fixed...

really

Stanley Cup is ALWAYS 6-7 games....hmmmmmmm
in the SuperBowl, the other team makes a great comeback, hmmmmmmm

-------------
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water

Posted By: darrel in ND
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:02am
I am not a huge NFL fanatic, but I follow it some and watch a few games. My team hasn't done much since Peyton Manning retired, so I am more concerned with keeping the teams that I don't like out of there. Patriots didn't make it.....YES!!!!! Darrel

Posted By: TimCNY
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:32am
Someone cut the cheese?

-------------
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!

Posted By: ihc pickups
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:58am
I agree with Darrel in ND. As long as Brady is not there iam happy.

-------------
Mike

Posted By: chaskaduo
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:11am
They played like the Vikings, great until they really need to.

-------------
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp

Posted By: john(MI)
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,I ain't gonna be much help, Lou..I quit watchin them crybabies when they refused to stand for the flag,,,what 2-3 years ago,,,???
  Now,, if you wanna know how them Razorbacks or LSU Tigers or Clemson Tigers or even Bama,,,I can fill you in on that,,,,LOLLOL

At the College Championship game this year there was a woman that kneeled for the anthem.  She was white and held a high profile job at the University she worked for.  There was nothing said about it and she I doubt she will get black balled for doing it!!

After seeing the Vikings and Packers embarrassments this year I guess they need to let the Bears and Lions go to the playoffs.  They couldn't look any worse!  The NFC North is an embarrassment! 

I'm gonna miss Tom and Bill in the SB this year.

-------------
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446

Posted By: HD6GTOM
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:26pm
Something must be hurting on Rogers. I was looking at his eyes and they definitely look like he's in great pain. I don't watch much football anymore, just caught the last 10 minutes of that game.

Posted By: Sherman Farms
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:55pm
He is planning on getting married and just bought a 24 million dollar house.

-------------
B, C, RC, 3 wc,2 wd,3 wd45, d15, d17, d19, d21, 190, 440, 7040, 918 backhoe, 12 roto balers, 7 60 combines, 40, 66,2 72,90 super, sp100, Gleaner E, F3, 3 L2, R62, and much more

Posted By: LouSWPA
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:26pm
well, I don't watch a lot of ProFootball, 'cept the Steelers, an occasional game here and there. This was the first I had watched any of the teams in the playoffs this year.
In any case, from what I saw, it wasn't just Rogers. the offense was just off altogether, and the defense was worse. I have no idea how these guys got to where they were at.

and ya', Joe I get what you are saying. I obviously did not appreciate the kneeling down thing either. but, even when I watch a game, im not putting a dime in the NFL's pocket, and they wouldn't miss me if I didn't, so I saw it as a hollow gesture on my part. I saw writing the NFL to be a bit more useful, if only marginally.

-------------
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27

Posted By: chaskaduo
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 8:43am
She wanted to be seen on tv. Her husband was probably offed during the game and she needed a rock solid alibi to collect the insurance. I know, I should see a Shrink.

-------------
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp

Posted By: TimNearFortWorth
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 8:55am
Overpriced cry babies that hold out for money, then back off by doing just what they need to as they can always come up with an excuse when they lose.
Not until the playoffs do they step up, especially the ones up for contract renewal and it seems only the young hungry talent goes all out anymore.
Hmmm, you mean because I was good in HS and university, you gonna pay me mega bucks and gragitate me so I can move onto the NFL?
Uh, cool, then I can make money with endorsements and claim my rights w/ social media  comments, maybe even go to Hollyweird!

Posted By: Ray54
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

She wanted to be seen on tv. Her husband was probably offed during the game and she needed a rock solid alibi to collect the insurance. I know, I should see a Shrink.
ConfusedConfused Embarrassed LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Ant never been to concerned about team sports, but to not be a complete fool.....................

But then again it was fun telling the nieces Angry "thing" we were doing family Christmas and no TV for nothing in my house. Only thing he lives for is to watch sports on TV. Cannot even be bothered to have a job. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net