Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Harvey warned us...........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul Harvey warned us...........
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 1:26pm
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:13pm
I remember the session as my Grandmother listened to him ALWAYS, Dad too. He was so smart and knew what was coming.
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 7:17pm
I had a cousin who lives in England. got an mail from him right after Obama was elected. he told me I better hold on cause this guy is going to take you all to the cleaners. boy was he right.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 7:50pm
My Grandma would NOT vote for him, KNEW something was off even as was a Democrat, did not care he was a Black Man.
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 7:58pm
Paul Harvey should have gotten a Nobel peace prize..
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:51pm
Wow that hits home ha
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:57pm
Wonder what Mr. Harvey would say on his 12:30 program if he still were alive today....?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:43am
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:04am
A broadcast from 1965 is supposed to be a critique of Obama? Nice fantasy.
lentsch View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lentsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:15am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Fantasy??? It appears that Paul Harvey could see obama and the Clintoons(and others) gaining power to destroy our country and our way of life 54 years ago. That commentary fits today, and if you can't see that you would have to be blind deaf and dumb. The one man who is trying to do positive things for OUR country (and not just for himself or his "people") is fought and criticized at every turn by a bunch of money and power hungry idiots stroking their egos and doing irreparable damage to the USA. And that is NOT a fantasy. Go Trump MAGA!
WD,D15,190XT,7000,8010x2,7060
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

What Rock did you crawl from under. Is your Life that miserable that You have to come on here and criticize a dead man. Who probably has more intelligence 99.9% of the tards and who had them pegged before they were even in office. The truth hurts doesn't it.  Obama was a turd sucking piece of shiet like you. Get the hell out of here. What are you going to do pick on Archie Bunker or the the little rascals. Your a dam Idiot. Take your 2 cents and go play on the Railroad tracks. And here it is for you and your tards and Obama  wait for it                                                                                      ..!.,  

Edited by Animal Cracker - 14 Mar 2019 at 6:27pm
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:08pm
When I first saw Obama I said "I didn`t know they could pile chit that high!"
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:15pm
“Life that miserable that You have to come on here and criticize a dead man.”

Where did I criticize a dead man?   If you are talking about Paul Harvey; I’ll have you know that I used to listen faithfully most every back in the ‘70s.

My critcism is for the person or group that thinks that the Commentary was remotely about Obama and even saw fit to post an overlay of his picture in the thumbnail.

I did like ‘All in the Family’, but the little rascals were just a bit early for me. Your lack of tolerance is positively amazing. You seem like a nice guy except for your pent-up hatred of anyone with a different opinion. Have a wonderful exhilarating day Mr. Cracker.

Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 4:17am
It isn't that an old broadcast is critiquing Obama, it is actually the other way around.  Paul Harvey made a prediction of what could happen.  Obama made most of it come true, or at least tried hard to do so.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 4:41am
If I were a democrat...

nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:19am
Originally posted by Grayray Grayray wrote:

It isn't that an old broadcast is critiquing Obama, it is actually the other way around.  Paul Harvey made a prediction of what could happen.  Obama made most of it come true, or at least tried hard to do so.

X2
 Along with obama was all the demos and a large amount of republicans(The Swamp, who put obama in office and is screwing Trump, us and the country)  

Edited by nella(Pa) - 15 Mar 2019 at 5:44am
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:42am
X3 
 To bad you did not keep the open minded ness to decipher right from wrong, truth from fiction, lies, deceits and propaganda...  Paul Harvey had the ability to read tyhe past history and know that history has a way of repeating itself... and PH was able to apply it to the future and now the future is here from the past.
  To dang bad Paul's son was a gutless lazy type wonder that did not want to keep the legacy alive... and report fact and cut out the fictitious crap. Sure miss Paul Harvey News.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:26pm
If you close your eyes an listen. You see a similar vision in your mind
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic