Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Obama Admin's Undeniable Role in N95 Mask Shortage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 1:26pm
8 years of FAILED TURD MONKEY POLITICS........... and you want to blame TRUMP who has been in office 3 years ?  Like Lou said, TRUMP has been busy fixing a DOZEN bummer SCREW UPS... Economy, Jobs, Trade, Foreign Policy, Iran, Korea, China...... GEES... you want him to fix EVERYTHING bummer SCREWED UP in 8 years ???  That might take a couple extra years... Give him time.. TRUMP 2020-------- 2024 ??

The bummer did not FIX the economy... HE spend 8 years trying to get it back to where it was in 2007....... that should have taken 3 years... NOT 8..... bummer-NOMICS was a failure.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 2:28pm
"“... How do you explain the bulge in her dresses?..
Just because it’s bigger than the bulge in your dress does not make it OK to insult her"
Trannie, I do believe every time you hear Obamas name, your  oestradiols, peptides and oxytocins all go into overdrive and gives you a 'buldge' in your brains.  ... and also the protective mother feelings to protect her baby/ies no matter what, and you run to protect #44 no matter what... uncanny.
  And then there was/is the propaganda factor that has been playing for many years that you haven't figured out yet. Like when people were getting laid off because of 0'dummer Care... and they had to go onto unemployment and when they started to fall off the statistics after their unemployment stopped, you all claimed they had either retired or found new jobs... and when trump was running for president and commented on all those out of work, what was it bummer said????  'What Magic wand do you have to bring back the jobs?'  And then the numbers started to come to light and Trump got elected and jobs came back and people started working again... FACT, not fiction like it was under obummers administration. But yet you are still in denial... And probably will be for the rest of your life if you don't wake up.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Trawler II Trawler II wrote:

If Trump didn’t spend his time on Twitter, watching the news and jetting off to one of his golf courses he might get this done. Poor guy, being president is hard.

As far as fixing a broken economy you guys are full of crap. The economy was on a steady rise, he inherited a good economy, not a failing one.

Trump has been president over three years, quit crying about Obama.

Oh grow up my liberal friend, it is twittering that got Trump where he is! by bypassing the lying media and addressing the public directly! and, I never heard you complain about Obama's jetting and golfing!

grow up!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

re: The Trump administration has had over three years to do something about the shortage. Who’s minding the store?

Probably some bored, overpaid civil servant sitting at NSS, playing games on his PC instead of actually doing his job as a 'stockboy'. It is easy to see that the WH didn't KNOW that there were no N95 masks at NSS, especially considering the number of beaurcratic 'layers' of bosses, supervisors,managers, etc.
I seriously doubt the CEO of GM KNOWS how many wheel nuts are in HIS inventory.  Do YOU know how many small spoons are in the kitchen drawer ? I know the president of STELCO didn't KNOW what inventory my department had, just knew that steel making kept going as machines got fixed..bottom line.
Heck 4 decades ago, I cut code to optimize a 6,000 item retail inventory, today's computers can do that far easier, faster AND send reports to anyone, anywhere in the World. THAT wasn't possible 40 year ago....
It's not Mr. Trumps fault no masks, the previous POTUS however KNEW and REFUSED to resupply, so Obama is guilty.

So, using your twisted logic Obama was expected to know and Trump isn’t? Interesting to say the least.

You do know the Trump administration was briefed on the dangers of a pandemic prior to Trump becoming president?

If he had taken this seriously he would have assigned someone to take charge of this area. No one expected Trump to personally do this .His job is to put in place a structure of management to make sure that it is taken care of.

It was depleted on his (Obama) watch, it was his responsibility to replenish it. He was urged to do so, more than once, so he knew! for six years, he knew and did nothing. Three years for Trump and as we have said, Trump had his hands full moping up after Obama, and defending himself from the viscous attacks of the scum of the world. Of course you know all this, but you are in denial!
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 7:08pm
What you liberals and Obama lovers are doing here is called deflection, very popular among the liberal crowd! But it wont pass here, we are on to you! We are not going to blame Trump for Obama's obvious negligence!
Wait for the Lord;
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 7:18pm
Government Accidentally Shuts Itself Down With Ban On Non-Essential Businesses
March 26th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Congress has asked all non-essential businesses to limit their hours or close entirely for an undetermined amount of time.

But this shutdown mistakenly shut down the most non-essential entity of all: the government. For a brief period of time, all government in the United States was illegal, since it is completely non-essential to everything.

"Oops," said Senator Mitch McConnell. "We meant non-essential private businesses. Of course, the government is always essential, even when it's not doing anything or making things worse."

Senators, congresspeople, and bureaucrats frantically attempted to rewrite the ban to include only businesses that actually produced something and not government agencies that just watched other people make stuff. Though they had dragged their feet on passing bills related to relieving the financial distress of the shutdown, they passed this revision in record speed, almost as quickly as they vote for pay raises for themselves. 

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said she would have caught the mistake but had passed the ban in a hurry, saying, "We had to pass the ban to see what it did."Wink

Source: Babylon Bee
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 7:19pm
just like Nancy.......... gone on vacation for a week while McConnell and Munchin wrote the Stimulus Bill......... Nancy is on TV today taking credit for "ALL THE GOOD STUFF SHE HAD PUT IN THE BILL".... But she had to "LET THE GOP HAVE A FEW THINGS SO THEY WOULD SIGN OFF"................. NOW THATS RICH !!! LOL  LOL

That OLD BICH has got a set of ball the size of BASKETBALLS !!!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

If Trump didn’t spend his time on Twitter, watching the news and jetting off to one of his golf courses he might get this done. Poor guy, being president is hard.

As far as fixing a broken economy you guys are full of crap. The economy was on a steady rise, he inherited a good economy, not a failing one.

Trump has been president over three years, quit crying about Obama.

Oh grow up my liberal friend, it is twittering that got Trump where he is! by bypassing the lying media and addressing the public directly! and, I never heard you complain about Obama's jetting and golfing!

grow up!

Twitter is about the only way Trump can get his message out to the public.  Heaven knows that the lame stream media won't do it.  If he relied on the media to do it, we would never know the truth.
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

just like Nancy.......... gone on vacation for a week while McConnell and Munchin wrote the Stimulus Bill......... Nancy is on TV today taking credit for "ALL THE GOOD STUFF SHE HAD PUT IN THE BILL".... But she had to "LET THE GOP HAVE A FEW THINGS SO THEY WOULD SIGN OFF"................. NOW THATS RICH !!! LOL  LOL

That OLD BICH has got a set of ball the size of BASKETBALLS !!!
Those things are called TUMORS!!!
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic