This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice find

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice find
    Posted: 14 May 2022 at 6:00pm

He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
Sponsored Links

nickia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 8:40pm
ok so what is it?

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 10:04pm
Looks like a front axle belt pulley for an A or a U, to keep the belt from rubbing on the top of the axle
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:15am
cool. I did not know that but that’s what came to mind looking at it. Something to do with belt
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 11:20am
They are used on the early U that had the belt belt pulley that was not stepped up like the later U and A tractors . This one only fits U axle. 
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 4:50pm
I'm sorry,  but WHY would this "treasure" be beneficial to anyone but YOU ???
I can appreciate your "hard-on"  for that era of tractors ,but even YOU can see the "writing-on -the wall" when it comes to these machine ?? But I'm sadly coming to the realization that dad's F2 will be delegated to a scrap yard ConfusedCry   
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

I can appreciate your "hard-on"  for that era of tractors ,but even YOU can see the "writing-on -the wall" when it comes to these machine ?? But I'm sadly coming to the realization that dad's F2 will be delegated to a scrap yard ConfusedCry   

It will last longer than a blue oval, fading in the distance like the Cheshire cat...LOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 5:33pm

Wow!  You really have an attitude problem.  A day or two ago a forum member asked a legitimate question and he got a straight answer and you got upset and asked why you don't get a straight answer like he did.  You could not understand why you get so little respect on this forum.  Well, it is comments like this that have earned you so little respect.

Many of your posts are condescending and belittling.   You show little or no respect to other members of this forum.  You have the attitude that if you don't like something, then nobody should like it.  Only your opinion is right and no one else can have an opinion otherwise.  You act like you are the only person here that knows anything, and we should all bow to you.  You need a serious change of attitude.

Respect is something that is earned.  You have earned very little respect with comments like this one.

sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:19pm
Come on Dave don’t judge all blue ovals by this one idiot.😉
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:24pm
Grayray, you couldn't have laid it out any clearer for him. Sadly, he still won't get it.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:31pm
This just in, a video from Mrs. Blobby!Wink

sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:31pm
Well said Grayray and AllisFreak as well.
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 8:01pm
I think ole freegay (the wantabee farmer) has the crack pipe fired up and the beer a flowing tonight.

ZachD89 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZachD89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 8:15pm
FREEDGUY If you were the operator of the F2 i am sure it's junk. The scrap yard is probably best choice
37 A,37 Waukesha B,35 WC,38 WF,M crawler,49 WF,49 WD,53 WD45,39 and 40 RC,47 WC,41 B,39 B,48G,48,C,59D10,D21,IB,B10,B12,B208,B1,Roto Bale Loader, sp100 combine, allcrop 66, L3 Gleaner
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Grayray Grayray wrote:

Wow!  You really have an attitude problem.  A day or two ago a forum member asked a legitimate question and he got a straight answer and you got upset and asked why you don't get a straight answer like he did.  You could not understand why you get so little respect on this forum.  Well, it is comments like this that have earned you so little respect.

Many of your posts are condescending and belittling.   You show little or no respect to other members of this forum.  You have the attitude that if you don't like something, then nobody should like it.  Only your opinion is right and no one else can have an opinion otherwise.  You act like you are the only person here that knows anything, and we should all bow to you.  You need a serious change of attitude.

Respect is something that is earned.  You have earned very little respect with comments like this one.

WOW, couldn't have said it better myself GrayRay. This guy has no respect for others it seems.
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 8:19am
Fred, it amazes me how much of this neat ole stuff still pops up from time to time.You seem to have the knack for finding it.
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 9:35am
Mr Freed will not be joining us for a few days.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 10:02am
Fred I think we need to add  Wink  magnet into your moniker some way.  It seems all manor of neat stuff ends up at your place. 

I would imagine looking at all the nice pictures of your place, with everything AC your reputation proceeds you Wink as the AC guy. Please keep up the hard work saving what you can from going to the smelter.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

That's the best news I've read in a long time! lmao! He frequently asks seemingly dumb questions, gets honest answers, but answers other peoples' questions with a crap attitude!
Well said Grayray!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 12:37pm
yep!, won't be missed, maybe he'll find a Deere forum to play in
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 12:57pm

Thank You
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:24pm
Thank you mr administrator! Clap
ZachD89 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZachD89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:35pm

Thank you. Maybe this should be permanent?
37 A,37 Waukesha B,35 WC,38 WF,M crawler,49 WF,49 WD,53 WD45,39 and 40 RC,47 WC,41 B,39 B,48G,48,C,59D10,D21,IB,B10,B12,B208,B1,Roto Bale Loader, sp100 combine, allcrop 66, L3 Gleaner
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 6:08pm
Man, one thing that guy is, he's consistent!  He's always bad mouthin' folks here and being such a wiseguy all the time. Never has anything nice to say. Glad to hear he got a few days off. It should be permanent as far as I'm concerned with all the nastyness that guy throws out to people.... Sheesh!  Nice find for sure Fred ole' pal!  Thumbs Up  I didn't have a clue what it was for either, but I figured it had to be for an early model AC whatever it was! I know it didn't fit a Nova....  LOL!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 7:49am

In honor of this great action, I have just clicked on the donate link and made a donation to Darin to help keep this site going.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic