Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MABA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MABA
    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:07am
What has this yutz done, to merit a raise?

Source: Babylon Bee
Sponsored Links

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:46am
Pretty sure she's the reason the average IQ in the United States has dropped at least 8 points.
I have no tag line

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:58am
Typical overeducated idiot, :like, I know Like so Wow, Like I cannot speak, Like without Like saying Like. What a LOSER, cannot even make a serious remark with a intelligent sounding conversation and wants MORE money to be Stupid?
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:12am
I figured someone wanted to "Make America Black Again"LOL

Edited by Tad Wicks - 12 Jun 2019 at 8:12am
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 11:47am
She admits they are on the take and scamming already so what's a raise gonna change on that behavior.  I don't know like maybe like wow yeah so ummmmm.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 5:41pm
Make Alexandria Bartend Again !
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:57pm

Ocasio-Cortez: 'Everyone's Pay Should Be Equal, But My Pay Should Be More Equal Than Others''
June 12th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Speaking to reporters after coming out in support of pay raises for herself and her fellow congresspeople, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she believes everyone's pay should be equal, but that her and her colleagues' pay should be "more equal" than everybody else's.

< width="300" height="250" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="0" ="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="-sizing: border-; left: 0px; : ; top: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; width: 300px; height: 250px;">

"I campaigned on equality and lifting up the poor and bringing down the rich," she said. "But after a few months in Washington, it's clear to me now that we need to shift my campaign rhetoric a bit."

She then held up a chart that had her core values on it and crossed out "Everyone's pay should be equal" and replaced it with "Everyone's pay should be equal, but my pay should be more equal than others.'" The representative began leading her supporters gathered in a chant: "Regular Americans good, politicians better! Regular Americans good, politicians better!"

And the reporters looked from Ocasio-Cortez to the other corrupt politicians nearby, and from the other politicians to Ocasio-Cortez again, but already it was impossible to say which was which.Pig

Source: Babylon Bee
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:22am
Cotex= LOSER.
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'IB, 49'G, 50'WF, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic