Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Kelly on Trump and his policies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:07pm
Im generally HAPPY with the replacements... At least they are not the ORIGINAL SWAMP DWELLERS.... If they end up being part of the swamp, they will be ELIMINATED ALSO !!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:11pm
Tammy, you are a little dense.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ Keep your doctor if you like your doctor. ”

I kept mine.   Most people did, in fact.
Did he say "Most people can keep their doctor if they like him?"
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:36pm
Tammy, you can have selective vision, be it visual or audible, can't you...
I know of many that were affected by the douschbags in DC. and we have told you right here on this site of many too... but you refuse to acknowledge them so your blather is as useless as nipples on a boar as usual.
You just want to blather your bull SH-- diatribe ... and that is another truth that you refuse to accept.  Have told you about one that was right here in this household... another was the whole plant lost their insurance (many across the country had that happen to them and got put onto part time basis too) and told to go on to bummer's plan... and it cost them a hell of a lot more... another to keep the doctors (special needs son) , he had to shell out $4000 dollars more a year... and was not as good as he had before. 
 You believe in anything that tickles your ears and aligns with your poppycock twisted beliefs... if it did not affect you, then it never happened. and it is as simple as that.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:37pm
Lonn, he is more than a little.... harder in the haed than concrete.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:39pm
I kept my doctor, but my costs sure as hell went up a LOT.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 3:36pm

“.... even released the transcript saying so.”. It was not a transcript. It even says so on the memo, which is what it was. The transcript, if there is one; is stored on a server somewhere.

“ FACTS are that he did NOT with hold money....”. They most certainly did.

“ FACTS are that Ukraine said they were not pressured.”. Depends on who you ask.

“ FACTS are that Ukraine said they did not know the military aid was being held up.” . Yes, they did know. That’s why they asked about it multiple times.

“ FACTS are that the bummer NEVER GAVE MILITARY AID to Ukraine.”. Irrelevant, but there was a good reason. Congress wouldn’t, either. Ukraine was corrupt at the top AT THE TIME.

Fact.. SIGH, a simple google search reveals it was a transcript by multiple sources. Still fantasizing about the juicy parts

Fact.. More of you English comprehension, the money was delayed.

fact.. Depends on who you ask, what the hell does that mean!?? Lets ask the one person whom Trump did not pressure, the relevant one Trammy! The president of the Ukraine said in no way was he pressured.

Fact.. They asked ONLY AFTER Trumps phone call when they read about in Political. If Trump was pressuring them wouldn't he be the one to tell them.

Fact.. Who knows if the they are still corrupt , its a new Govt.

All of this has been covered on this site multiple times, DO US A FAVOR Trammy and start learning.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

I kept my doctor, but my costs sure as hell went up a LOT.

Clap 

Same here Tbone had my same insurance for 20 years and I kept it and same doctor but in a matter of a few years it almost tripled.  The increases for me have slowed since 15-16 but they damn sure needed too.  Tried the Odummer care site for a quote and either I must have did something wrong because that was worse yet for about 1/2 the coverage or maybe sense I work for a living I'm rich and deserve to pay my far share.Wink

Edited by Kansas99 - 14 Feb 2020 at 3:46pm
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by NEVER green NEVER green wrote:

“.... even released the transcript saying so.”. It was not a transcript. It even says so on the memo, which is what it was. The transcript, if there is one; is stored on a server somewhere.

“ FACTS are that he did NOT with hold money....”. They most certainly did.

“ FACTS are that Ukraine said they were not pressured.”. Depends on who you ask.

“ FACTS are that Ukraine said they did not know the military aid was being held up.” . Yes, they did know. That’s why they asked about it multiple times.

“ FACTS are that the bummer NEVER GAVE MILITARY AID to Ukraine.”. Irrelevant, but there was a good reason. Congress wouldn’t, either. Ukraine was corrupt at the top AT THE TIME.

Fact.. SIGH, a simple google search reveals it was a transcript by multiple sources. Still fantasizing about the juicy parts

Fact.. More of you English comprehension, the money was delayed.

fact.. Depends on who you ask, what the hell does that mean!?? Lets ask the one person whom Trump did not pressure, the relevant one Trammy! The president of the Ukraine said in no way was he pressured.

Fact.. They asked ONLY AFTER Trumps phone call when they read about in Political. If Trump was pressuring them wouldn't he be the one to tell them.

Fact.. Who knows if the they are still corrupt , its a new Govt.

All of this has been covered on this site multiple times, DO US A FAVOR Trammy and start learning.

"Still fantasizing about the juicy parts "

LOL!!    Never green,  I have to correct you it was the juicy bits that were left out not the juicy parts!WinkLOL

I accidentally uncovered the juicy bits from the missing transcript, I would sure hate to have to dig that up again.  It was juicy!LOLLOL

If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 4:25pm

Sorry Kansas, knew I was close to the outrages comment. Shoulda remembered since Im a Monty Python fan.... naughty bits.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:08pm
FACTS are that he did NOT with hold money until they agreed to look into Biden ( never did)

AND YOU LIED--- Withholding money had NOTHING TO DO WITH BIDEN... another TURDIE LIE
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:10pm
 FACTS are that Ukraine said they were not pressured.”. Depends on who you ask.

Well, i would ask the PRESIDENT of UKRAINE and his AMBASADOR--- your janitor dont count !
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:14pm
“ FACTS are that the bummer NEVER GAVE MILITARY AID to Ukraine.”. Irrelevant,

The bummer did not ask for military assistance and the TURD CONGRESS would not pass it........... BUT as soon as TRUMP withheld HIS APPROVED MONEY until a drop in corruption was verified , YOU TARDS SCREAMED THAT UKRAINE NEEDED THE MONEY NOW !!!  NOW!!!  NOW !!

WHY must you continue to LIE... the FACTS are all well known !

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Feb 2020 at 5:15pm
smokechaser View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokechaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:52pm
Yep, pretty much covers it.  I would also like to add that Trump never said all immigrants where rapists and murderers he said they where among them, which is true.  Regardless of their intentions, crossing the border illegally is a crime so defacto makes illegal immigrants criminals.
A-C HD5G, HD3, I600, WD-45; IH 424, B414, B250, Cub; Oliver OC6; Clark R60; Bungartz T5; Ferguson TO-20; MH 44
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 6:07pm
Dead on Steve,  I don't know how many times I have to post the transcript of the phone call,  Jeez! I even posted the missing transcript with the juicy bits,  of course we're dealing with Tards here so they probably thought that the juicy bits was real and the actual transcript was a fake.  MY bad this all could be my fault! LOLLOL

Edited by Kansas99 - 14 Feb 2020 at 6:08pm
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 6:19pm
Wait a second I forgot,  Cohen said that Trump is into subliminal messaging, maybe that's how Ukraine got the message even though they weren't aware of what the demotards are accusing. Subliminally(even while they're unconscious) they knew to hold the US taxpayer money going to Birsma so Hunter couldn't get paid, so he couldn't pay Joe back for bailing him out of cocaine trouble?  Holy Shi$ even I'm confused now!

TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 10:17pm
Read the Small print at the bottom of Page 1 (begins with the word ‘Caution’):

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

And try to explain how that is a transcript....
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:35pm
" I  would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot "
Does not say "do me a favor" that you libs have been harping on for Trump's personal gain...

"The text in this document records the notes" A classified GOVERNMENT document that was declassified to prove your democrat rep A. SCHITT  LIED TO YOU...  and handled as if it is as close to word for word as possible... basically a transcript... and all your doing is trying to mince words to save your face in a futile attempt to cover your a..butt...
 Another thing, it says "The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear", There was no place that I seen said "inaudible".So, this is as near to word for word as you get...  Far from what 'A.S.' told you what it said.
 "Read the Small print at the bottom of Page 1" and if you read that same paragraph, ... just like old Malarkie when he was trying to quote the Bible and then twist the scriptures and say, it was his "and/or interpretation", you have been doing the same.   

A. Schittf parody ... and he is a parody of swill. a little traitor to this country of an A.S.
YEA, "I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent".  Talk about a HYPOCRIT two face liar... THEY the DEMOCRATS were doing exactly what they were trying to say Trump was doing. What a bunch of morons you support tranny.

"Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates: ‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

(more of A.S. swill)

"This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn't such a graphic betrayal of the President's oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there's nothing the president says here that is in America's interest after all."

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:56am

@#%*$@#&*%%!@##@$%$!!!!! You know what was inaudible JC, my response to Trammy.

How can one mans skull be that thick?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:59am

Another Dem lie.... Trey Gowdy has known Shifty for yrs and says the man has zero sense of humor, he can guarantee it was no parody.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:24am
“ ‘basically’ a transcript...” is your opinion; because that’s not what it says. And witnesses to the call disagree as to its accuracy. Or were you on the call?
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:13am

“ Keep your doctor if you like your doctor. ”

I kept mine.   Most people did, in fact.

Aw yes Taramway, but there is the rub! Lying Obama didn't say 'Tramway, and most of you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor', now did he?
There were thousands and thousands that were screwed over by Obamacare and his lies, but Tramway wasn't, so it's all good! Typical leftist democratic attitude, 'as long as it's the other guy getting screwed, it's OK'
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:33am

“ ‘basically’ a transcript...” is your opinion; because that’s not what it says. And witnesses to the call disagree as to its accuracy. Or were you on the call?

Tramway, there were multiple professionals transcribing that conversation. To claim the official compilation of the conversation come out as anything but the actual conversation is laughable! You keep splitting hairs, but they are getting finer and finer, and weaker and weaker!

and BTW, yes, I kept my doctor also, however, my costs went way up, and the benefits with the same plan got less. In other words Obama's 'affordable healthcare' became a lot more expensive for me (and my employer) and considerably less beneficial
Wait for the Lord;
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:36am

Hi Tramlyxz, everyone knows that Vindman was a on the call so let's see what he thought about the call.  After all you ran all over the place defending his honor and credibility, so I know you will except what he determined. Wink

Do I need to get the lost transcript with those juicy bits dug up again? LOL

The big takeaway from the appearance of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's appearance before Congress yesterday was that he confirmed that the Ukraine call transcript is ACCURATE. His beef seems to be with his INTERPRETATION of the phone call which he seems to think might harm, get this, bi-partisan consensus on aide to Ukraine. Sorry, Col. Vindman, but that bi-partisanship on EVERYTHING sailed away a long time ago starting with Election Night 2016 when the Democrats went into "resistance" mode over anything concerning Trump.
https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3790171/posts

Edited by Kansas99 - 15 Feb 2020 at 11:37am
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Hi Tramlyxz, everyone knows that Vindman was a on the call so let's see what he thought about the call.  After all you ran all over the place defending his honor and credibility, so I know you will except what he determined. Wink

Do I need to get the lost transcript with those juicy bits dug up again? LOL

The big takeaway from the appearance of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's
appearance before Congress yesterday was that he confirmed that the
Ukraine call transcript is ACCURATE. His beef seems to be with his
INTERPRETATION of the phone call which he seems to think might harm, get
this, bi-partisan consensus on aide to Ukraine. Sorry, Col. Vindman,
but that bi-partisanship on EVERYTHING sailed away a long time ago
starting with Election Night 2016 when the Democrats went into
"resistance" mode over anything concerning Trump.
https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3790171/posts

Oh wait, this just in, 'Tramway's hair splitting just took it in the shorts again!' bRAHAHAHAHA
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:18pm
“... There were thousands and thousands that were screwed over by Obamacare and his lies, but Tramway wasn't, so it's all good! ”

No, it is not ‘all good’! It needs to be fixed and improved! But don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:23pm
“ ...confirmed that the Ukraine call transcript is ACCURATE.”

Not exactly. He made repeated attempts to correct words that were missing in the memo. And the word used to describe it was ‘substantively’ accurate.

The definition of substantively is “ in a way that is important, serious, or related to real facts:”
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 12:25pm

“... There were thousands and thousands that were screwed over by Obamacare and his lies, but Tramway wasn't, so it's all good! ”

No, it is not ‘all good’! It needs to be fixed and improved! But don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.

Too late TramwayGuy. The baby was thrown out with the bathwater when obamcare was past. Now, we need to start with a new baby.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 1:31pm
Well Bob, The old water and baby was thrown out alright and the new bath water was contaminated waters with parasites galore in it... No wonder that thing was passed behind closed doors an in the middle of the night... just 'to see what is in it'. But you couldn't see what was in it until after you had to take it, shoved down everybody's throats.

Tammie, your vindictive vindman trying to put words into a document when 4 or more others did not, means he, himself was going to change what all the others had written down... A democrat hack he was and still is. ... and it is plain to see, specially when others had troubles with this trouble maker over the years with his insubordination ways. Even you should be smart enough to see that.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 1:56pm
The problem is, Tramway, you, and your liberal socialist friends, are starting out with the premise that healthcare is a right. I don't see that anywhere in the Constitution. I cant find it anywhere in any of the Federalist Papers either. I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the letters between the founders either. Full disclosure, I have not read all....probably not even most of the available correspondence, nor all of the Federalist Papers, but of those that I have read, not a hint of 'right to free healthcare'. Actually, not even a right to free food! or free housing, or free clothes!! A right to seek those, yes! A God given right to seek all these things, yes, that was high up on their minds, but free was never mentioned. Government provided was never mentioned.
The Bible says, "the man who doesn't work, doesn't eat".
Charity should never come from the government, because first, it cannot afford it if it is being run right, second, because it can never do it as effectively and efficiently as the public. No one, poor, middle class, or the wealthy has a 'right' to top of the line premium healthcare. we get what we can afford.

If you want a good healthcare system, Tax free healthcare savings plans. each saves for his/her healthcare, and administers it as he/she fits. when it's gone, it's gone. supplemented with a catastrophic health insurance that would protect ones hearth and home. The harder you work, the more you earn, the more healthcare one can afford. I know of many people who have benefited from GoFundMe accounts for severe healthcare financial concerns/problems. American are the most charitable people on earth.
But the bottom line on healthcare is, it is not the right, or responsibility of the government. politicians will take their cut and screw up the rest
Wait for the Lord;
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic