Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JoeB calling for MORE 'Free' schooling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JoeB calling for MORE 'Free' schooling
    Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 2:31pm
Is on the FB sites as to Biden calling for Two ADDITIONAL years of "Free" Public Schooling to better ready the students for real world. What a blithering MORON. We PAY Local RE and Property Taxes here to PAY for those 'Free' Schools, I have no children and have Paid for most of my neighbors children over the years to get a 'Free' education so Who picks up these ADDITIONAL and most likely USELSS years of schooling? Should these Children actually go to REAL trades schools and colleges instead, that would make sense but he plays on the sympathies of the less informed and will most likely garner support for this NEW "Free" Cheese.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
YEA........ 12 years of TARDISMs... now they need two more to REFINE IT ??? LOL
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 5:31pm
Just looking for two MORE years to brainwash as they are not getting the expected response to date.
JohnH123 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnH123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 5:59pm
The ed. system has failed already, why would adding 2 years help anything? Why not just... actually EDUCATE the kids in the FIRST PLACE.
Ignorance is curable- stupidity is not. ~427435

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 7:11pm
Maybe ol' Blow a hole through the door Joe needs to take a couple more years of schooling too.
Seems he was riding on his old man's money...until he got to be VP.
Glad Trump is a real business man.
... Man, I wonder how fast 'Blow a HOLE' Joe would retract his comment if he found out he would be held entirely responsible for funding the extra two years out of his own pocket for the whole nation...   I would go back for those extra two years if he paid all expenses... Big smile  LOL Oh geez what a great guy ol' Joe is..., I think I will get my bags packed So i can go up and live with him while finishing the 'extra' two years.  https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/013.gif

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 8:14pm
well get a load of this one, the North Callaway School district (where I am from ) couldn't keep up with the state test scores and was starting to fail miserably as a school district in general as soo many new liberal fruitcake idiots have started running things They figured out how to fix the problems First was to spend millions upon millions on new buildings they didn't need then buy another building to house the busses, as they tore down the old bus barn to build those new buildings??? but that only cost around 475 thousand(what a deal)
then they decided to cut the school week from 5 days down to 4   then they got a lot of the idiots around here to vote in a tax levy increase because they cried and cried about how broke they were,   WOW you cant make this stuff up seriously, I am ashamed to say I am from here anymore as it always was a rural school district with common sense and values where probally more than most continued and furthered their educations and then went into the workforce. The others went straight to work as that's all we knew already. I have a 4 year old daughter and I dread the day she has to attend this place. Im off my soapbox now   
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 8:30pm
Liberal solutions always requiring dumping lots of money on a problem, with no regulation, that a solution be tied to that $Wink
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:52pm
Use to have them 2 years of free school - WAS CALLED THE DRAFT 

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic