Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joby has picked his VP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joby has picked his VP
    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:36pm
(Also known as JoeB or Biteme) Take a Knee or Knees Kamala Harris!!!!  Wonder if she will shave her head to keep Joby out of head sniffing herself!Dead

Already a Loser picks a BIGGER Loser for VEEP!!!!!

Edited by DMiller - 30 Jul 2020 at 6:44pm
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:39pm
usual Salty language warning...Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Trawler II View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

(Also known as JoeB or Biteme) Take a Knee or Knees Kamala Harris!!!!  Wonder if she will shave her head to keep Joby out of head sniffing herself!Dead

Interesting, care to provide a source for this?
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Trawler II Trawler II wrote:

Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Interesting, care to provide a source for this?
For Kamala on her knees? 
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 8:25pm
Lonn, that list of sources could be too long to publish on the internet but here are just a few. Wink

The language warning applies even if it's factual. LOL

If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 3:39am
Can we say a Trump victory is in hand.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 6:51am
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Animal Cracker Animal Cracker wrote:

AC, I don't think that I would be jumping up and down just yet, I share the sentiment but be prepared for the toids to pull every dirty rotten trick in the book and some that aren't. Remember half the populace voted for the beeaaatch, this country's voting base has the consciousness of a swarm of gnats 
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 11:16am
Even if that is who they go with (not BiteMe.....he has no say in it), I'm not sure that helps. The VP pick is the one running.....not BiteMe......and back when it was just the Rats doing the picking, I don't think she ever got up to 10% of the total. So 10% of 30% is only 3% of the people chose her when they could.

And yes.....on her knees.......facing the knees of one Willy Brown. I'm just wondering if they are going to spin it with the sympathy card?

"Yes, I did that.....it's what women have to do to get anywhere".
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:20pm
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 7:15pm
she is a bigger HO than Goat Klinton.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Tad Wicks Tad Wicks wrote:

Originally posted by Animal Cracker Animal Cracker wrote:

AC, I don't think that I would be jumping up and down just yet, I share the sentiment but be prepared for the toids to pull every dirty rotten trick in the book and some that aren't. Remember half the populace voted for the beeaaatch, this country's voting base has the consciousness of a swarm of gnats 
I know,just pokin the bee hive...LOL
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 9:26pm
AC, You rapscallion you LOL ya got me all fired up, it doesn't take much anymore these days.
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 6:30pm

Karen Bass, on Biden VP shortlist, scrambles to explain remarks on Castro, Scientology

Bass responded to video showing her speaking at a Scientology event in 2010.

Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 6:32pm
Going to be hard for BiteMe to pick one...

Komey is a HO---
Susan Rice is know as "bummer lite"
Bass is an old Scientology NUT--

We MAY be down to Poke-a-haunt-us !!   LOL
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 7:25pm
Well if Biden wins with Pokey then would that be the first vice president that is 1/50,000th native indian?
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 7:50pm
Am a thinking Stacey Abrams the Chicken Bucket Licker!!!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Well if Biden wins with Pokey then would that be the first vice president that is 1/50,000th native indian?

Well, slick willy was our first black president with less than 1/50,000th black, so yeah, I guess so.
Thumbs Up
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:19pm
well, it would be fun for Joey to hold a sudden press conference and call Stacy on stage again....just to thank her for getting the chicken! the look on her face was pricelesss! Brahahahaha
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 4:51am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

well, it would be fun for Joey to hold a sudden press conference and call Stacy on stage again....just to thank her for getting the chicken! the look on her face was pricelesss! Brahahahaha

Thanks fer the reminder, Lou! That video is hilarious , kinda like the odor of delicious KFC, changing suddenly to a fowl fart!WinkLOLLOL

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 5:34am
Of the choices so far,I don't see were any of them are qualified. Except many Susan Rice and we already know the play book she comes from.  Thumbs Down
Won't matter ain't gonna happen. Bite me has already LOST/is lost

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 23 minutes ago at 7:07pm

Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP
August 3rd, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources in the Biden campaign, the presidential candidate is on pins and needles waiting to see who it is he picked to run for vice president on his ticket.

Campaign aides say it's been Biden's most anticipated event since he found out he was running for president a few weeks ago. 

A reporter asked Biden if he could hint about his VP pick during a brief interlude from his stay in the basement, where he was allowed to come upstairs to get some snacks.

"Oh boy -- I hope it's a real classy broad," he said as he drank straight from the milk jug. "I bet I picked somebody good and smart. A chick with class and style. You know, in my day, dames were dames and guys were guys. None of this 'guys becoming dolls' and 'dolls becoming guys' stuff. We would go down to the hop and do the mashed potato. You know, there's lots of good nnnn-- nutrients and stuff in potatoes. Potato is a funny word."

"Po - ta - to."

"OK, Joe, let's go," said an aide, shoving him down into the basement. "What Joe was trying to say is that he's chosen a well-qualified candidate who will run the country -- err, I mean, help him run the country -- with excellence."Wink

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 3 minutes ago at 10:27pm
They all have TOO MUCH BAGGAGE and are all UNDER qualified.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 31 minutes ago at 6:59am
Doesn't matter now-a-days. Its not what ya know, its WHO ya know. Now that Babylon Bee is funny!  That's about the size of it. "Who did I pick and for what?"..... Sheesh!  Wacko
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 60 minutes ago at 7:30am
Everyone needs to keep in mind that, on the slim chance that teh democrats win the election, Biden is NOT picking the VP.  He is picking the president since he probably wont make 6 months as President.

Of course this only applies if Biden wins.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 35 minutes ago at 7:55am
Think boys, on those Demonrats in power today, how many of that SAME Age group have recently died.  Then look at the faces of the Demonrats in House and Senate, how they scramble to present something that will provide a continuance of the games they play but the players are ancient, the game is a no win where they are so dated by all they have not ever accomplished save the promises and other lies they have no value.  It is that evident to most with eyes that will see them for who/what they are.

In desperation the Demonrats are pressing to throw money at the public, attempt to buy the voter yet again, a limited one time excursion into a dire situation of control and hardship.The Dem Standard.
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 22 minutes ago at 8:08am
If Biden wins it is solely on the shoulders of the Dumpster himself. Most people (except you guys) are sick and tired of the Dumpsters EGO, Lack of respect for anyone but himself, his constant lying and misrepresenting of things, And most of ALL his lack of LEADERSHIP on anything important. He has 3 months to get his act together or he is toast. And it scares the crap out of me to think how out of control he will be if he does win.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 56 minutes ago at 8:34am
POOR IGNORANT PISSER... If you think there are not 60 MILLION PEOPLE voting for TRUMP , you are an idiot... "Most people" as you say are SUPPORTING TRUMP.. I live in central Illinois.. I can get on any road and travel 50 miles in ANY direction and all i see is TRUMP signs............... there is not a BITEME sign in sight !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic