Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jersey Illegals Free Cheese ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jersey Illegals Free Cheese ?
    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 6:57pm

New Jersey passes bill that would allow illegal immigrants to obtain professional licenses

Approved by the State Assembly, the bill would immediately take effect if signed by Gov. Murphy

Alyana Alfaro, a spokesperson for Murphy, told the outlet the governor "believes that immigrants (ILLEGAL --- yea they left that word out ) are a critical part of the fabric of life in New Jersey, and that they should not face unnecessary barriers as they seek to participate in our society and economy."

The bill would presumably open the floodgates for illegal immigrants to enter into a variety of professions -- including as accountants, cosmetologists and pharmicists.

Edited by steve(ill) - 01 Aug 2020 at 7:03pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 7:21pm

"The bill would presumably open the floodgates for illegal immigrants to enter into a variety of professions -- including as accountants, cosmetologists and pharmicists."

Yep, I always wanted and illegal that doesn't pay taxes to do my taxes for me,  I bet they'll understand the tax code better than my accountant.  JEEZ! Wacko

If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 7:49pm
Well good luck for that as that does not fly on Fed Standards.
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 8:34pm
K99, Since they know how to circumvent our immigration laws, maybe they also know how to circumvent our tax laws.  Maybe they can save you a ton of money.  

Wink
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

"The bill would presumably open the floodgates for illegal immigrants to enter into a variety of professions -- including as accountants, cosmetologists and pharmicists."

Yep, I always wanted and illegal that doesn't pay taxes to do my taxes for me,  I bet they'll understand the tax code better than my accountant.  JEEZ! Wacko

probably better at pharmacy! 
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:33pm
Might depend on what drugs you're looking for legal or illegalLOL
If we get NUKED, it'll be by missiles built by technology given to China by Clinton, funded by Iran money from Obama with warheads made with uranium sold to Russia by Hillary. But Trump is a traitor?
Andy E View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 7:51am
More free cheese for them. Us tax payers get to pay more. Welcome to the sanctuary state
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 8:23am
so can I assume, once passed, an ILLEGAL gets a 'professional license', can then run for govenor and due to the number of illegals will WIN and then illegals will have 100% control of the state ??
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 8:50am
That would mostly happen Commieforny and New Yanker States.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 43 minutes ago at 7:08am
Vinnie.... get the bat!!  We need to make a visit to see the Gov......  
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic