Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it's ready!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it's ready!!!!!
    Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:35am
i'm sure ya'll would be happy to know....the "machine" was tested yesterday, and I just let it idle, but it produced sum really pretty snow. i'm sure ya'll have been worried about it!
Sponsored Links

Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:03am
And it reached all the way down to just north of Kansas City.  Those little ghosts, gobblins and witches were cold and saying "damn that shameless"
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:03am
we were told not to expect much, and then had flurries all day.  luckily you fired it up too soon as the ground was warm and we're back into the 60's today
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD10W,HD16

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, R62, R72 HD15
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:05am
Cal, SEND some of them 60s up this way!!!  Brrrrrrrrrrr
Our highs are only in the 30s.  That is supposed to be our LOWS.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:10am
fer as I am concerned you can push out as much snow as you want but i am hoping you do not have a setting for ice... that is not good for crops or us humans either... I do know how to handle the snow.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:12am

We had some COLD azzed drizzle and it had ice on edges of puddles in the mornin,,,,,,,,,too early,,,tooo soon,,,,,,,!!!!
  But,,,,but,,,the good'ist thing,,,is them danged mosquitos be gone now,,,,,,Clap
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:22am
oh quit lying to us shameless, you been tryin that dam machine out for near a couple weeks now...Think you been in cahoots with ol' dennis and been throwin snow up in his home town an across  the state an inta minnie sota.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:06am
Dang between the politiciansAngry and the hooliganEvil Smile in Blair. In the Land of Fruits and Nuts......and sunshine mostly last week was upperThumbs Up 90's an this morning under 50.

I know most of you saying why that wimp ,that's down right pleasant. Well come out and enjoy the winter till you run out of money cause the new gas tax started today 12 cent on gas and 20 on diesel. But this tax will save us all from that carbon and crud that slows down that Evil SmileHooligans favorite toy. 

If I could only like that COLD WHITE pretty as some do,I could move in next door,and bring him more puppies to take in. But then who would tend my Wonderful's livestock(the 2 dozen hummers sucking up sugar water out my window). The Snowflakes that would settle in after I left want to be fed rather than feed something or somebody else.  
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:21am
Shut it off, Shameless!  We's got two inches already way up here in Alberta!  You must have the turbo kicked in on thet dang thing to get the extra distance!!LOL
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 11:33am
Turbo or no turbo he still can't  get it to reach this far. He might give Joe or Tyler a little dusting but unless........... unless he can catch a good strong wind in the right direction I am safe. That old machine just won't get it done all by itself.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 12:04pm
Hey Shameless. That statement from ole Hubert there sounded like some kinda dare to me.

I could rig up a tank full of super cold water and I bet if we move thet machine down to say St. Louis, I bet you could reach him.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 3:45pm
My BIL lives in GA. and I remember them getting snow in the past, about a 1/4" shut the town down to a stand-still!!!
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 4:42pm
I doubt he'll aim that machine down this way. Around my part, we've had dry winters for the past several years.
1942 B, 1948 G, two 1950 All-Crop 60As, 1958 All-Crop Super 100, 1975 860 Cotton Stripper
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 5:24pm
I thought he was Up To It Again. Had a few miserybull flakes yesterday. Some o you guys gotta get a picture of him and post on here, pay back maybe heck.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:12pm

OH HO!!!,,,this chit is gettin GOOD,!!!,,,ole Les is wantin to play a tad dangerous,,,,ain't he,,,??? Pairing up with ole Shameless on thet machine,,,,and,,,,and,,ole Shameless wantin to use him for target practice kinda tells me there ain't no real friends when it comes to spreadin thet danged snow around,,,,After thet dang GOLIATH just a few short years ago,,,there ain't NO FRIGGIN WAY I'm gonna do anything to go thru that again. I know he's got these co-ordinates writ somewhere,,,,WinkWink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 12:26am
yeah...ole Joe is worried cuz his ferds can't handle the pretty!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Dave in PA Dave in PA wrote:

My BIL lives in GA. and I remember them getting snow in the past, about a 1/4" shut the town down to a stand-still!!!

Dave, you are correct. It is mostly the city bots that go plumb stupid when we get ANY snow. We usually get some ice along with the snow which makes it a lot worse. We have had as much as 12" here but it is rare. I drove 20 miles to work in a 2wd FORD (see that,Shameless) pickup in that "blizzard" without any problem.  If snow is even mentioned in the weather forecast it is MANDATORY that you go to the grocery store and buy a month's supply of milk and bread (must be an old state law or something).
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic