Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insider Behind Epstein Leak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insider Behind Epstein Leak
    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 5:48pm
The Western Journal

Insider Behind Epstein Leak Breaks Silence After ABC's 'Seek-and-Destroy' Mission
By Jared Harris
Published November 8, 2019 at 3:20pm

Tweet

Email

Print

After a leaked recording proved ABC News killed a damning story about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the network’s retaliatory actions only threw gasoline on the fire.
The network went on an all-out mole hunt to find the leaker and reportedly believed it was successful. Although the staffer had moved on to another company, ABC News contacted her new employer, CBS News, and she was fired.
Now ABC is in for even more bad news as it appears the supposed leaker it hunted down and got fired — former producer Ashley Bianco — is an innocent woman.

Project Veritas uploaded a statement from the real ABC News insider Friday in which the leaker says he acted alone in releasing the tape of anchor Amy Robach commenting on the network’s decision to kill the Epstein story.
The person said the statement was released because of ABC’s brutal actions against Bianco.

Written under the pseudonym of Ignotus, which means “unknown” in Latin, the leaker explains what led him to help the damning tape hit the public eye.
“I came forward with this information bearing no motives other than to have this information public,” Ignotus wrote. “I did not and do not seek any personal gain from this information whether it be financial or otherwise and will always decline.”

“I care not about petty political quarrels and only hope for the best in all of us,” he later said.
In the statement, it becomes clear the real leaker never left ABC News at all. Bianco left ABC for CBS.

“It is terrible that you have been lashed out at by the company,” Ignotus wrote to Bianco. “I know some may put the burden of guilt on me, but my conscience is clear. The actions of the company towards you are the result of their own and not anyone else.”
The network’s ruthless investigation that led to the dismissal of the apparently wrongfully accused Bianco only appears to have kicked a hornet’s nest.
Addressing ABC News in his closing paragraph, the leaker holds nothing back.

“I sit right here with you all in complete shock. I, like many, are at a loss for words on how this has been handled,” he wrote. “Instead of addressing this head-on like the company has in the past, it has spun into a mission of seek-and-destroy.
“Innocent people that have absolutely nothing to do with this are being hunted down as if we are all a sport.”

Bianco sat down with former Fox News and NBC host Megyn Kelly on Friday and explained the situation.
ABC News’ handling of Bianco’s firing brought the young woman to tears as she expressed her fear for the future.

“I’m not the whistleblower,” she told Kelly.
“I just want my career back,” Bianco said later in the emotional interview. “I want people to know I didn’t do it. That’s all I want.”
Although ABC is fighting tooth and nail to crush this narrative, it looks like things are only getting started for the network. Reports are now coming out about more video to be leaked.
Advertisement - story continues below

When Robach said “there were a lot of men in those planes,” it appears as though she could have been referring to those in high positions at ABC.

ABC’s attempt to destroy this story has only galvanized criticism against the network.
Advertisement - story continues below

Now, it looks like in its attempt to stamp out a single Epstein story, the network might have inadvertently stepped on a landmine.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 7:11pm
Sounds to me like a lawsuit a brewin...

ABC Asks Viewers To Send In Evidence On Epstein So They Can Destroy It And Then Murder You
November 8th, 2019

NEW YORK, NY—In a special PSA at the end of a news segment this morning, ABC News asked the station's viewers to send in any evidence on Jeffrey Epstein and his possible connections among the rich and powerful, so that they could destroy said evidence and then murder the person who sent it in.

"If you have anything that would help us uncover how deep this thing goes, please, we beg you: send it to our tipline so we can immediately bury it," one on-air personality pleaded with the audience. "It's important that we find out how many connections Epstein had among the political elite, so we can shield those elites from any damaging accusations."

ABC News has provided a form on its website for you to send in evidence on the Epstein scandal and fill in your name and address. You must accept the station's terms of service, which include allowing them to send agents to your house to scrub you from existence.

"You might think this is a bad thing, getting killed for sending us evidence---but keeping our elite friends out of jail is far more important than your personal safety," the anchor concluded. "Remember, the needs of the rich and powerful outweigh the needs of the you."Wink

Source: Babylon Bee
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 7:50pm
I HOPE this is only the beginning, and the ENTIRE MESS blows up in their FACE.... TURDS !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:38am
ALREADY Blowing UP, as to violation of the Very much Pressed 'Whistleblower' Standards the Dems pushed in the news that they have Now VIOLATED. Cannot be reprisals against a Whistleblower, EVER, and they DID.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 6:26am
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 8:37am

Trammy, Trawler??
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 10:06am
They are too busy creaming in their shorts.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 8:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic