Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IA, Amana Show?>

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IA, Amana Show?>
    Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 1:46pm
Is there a show bill for the Amana show?  Was going to share it in some other groups, but I want to make sure I have my info right.  Also, do I need to contact anyone to bring tractors to display, or can I just roll in with them?
AaronSEIA
Sponsored Links

Cheri IL. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheri IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 5:50pm

There was a poster but I don't have any more You don't have to have permission to bring anything to the show as long as its Allis Chalmers. There might be more on the web site The Allis Connection

AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 7:09pm
Thanks, Cheri.  I didn't even know the club had a web site.  One more to bookmark.  I plan on sharing the info with the Simplicity/AC folks on Facebook and their web site.  If all goes right, I'll be bringing my B10 and B110 with several attachments.
AaronSEIA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic