Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i sexually abused....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i sexually abused....
    Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 5:59pm
myself in 1971 or so....sooooo now what are ya'll gonna do about it?
Sponsored Links

fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 6:09pm
Well..........all I can say is did it hurt and is the accused still doing it?
Kind of at a loss for words and you lived to tell about it.
Don't need details.
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 6:09pm
you been doing it longer than that, ask yo mama, is why you can see good.

it doesn't count if you do it to yourself, like divorce, you can't steal from your self

wish Rodney Dangerfield was still around, he would have some good one liners
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 7:17pm
That's not when you did it! That's when you STARTED doing it.
If you raise your kids you can spoil your grandkids. If you spoil your kids you will raise your grandkids.

Paitience is a bitter cup from which only the strong can drink
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 7:51pm
TMI....
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 7:51pm
What'd you do buy a ferd truck????😂😂
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Eldon Eldon wrote:

TMI....
Thumbs Up
Eldon, don't ye luvs Shameless no more??
 You know the old sayings like "confessions are good for the soul" an I thinks ol shameless has a lot of fessen up to do...
 but I thinks he should have gone and seen a priest... for this confession. LOL
... an the ol priest would prolly be blushin an coverin his ears for all ol shamers would be tellin him... Shocked     LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:20pm
I am a priest...bring it on.....Fr. Floyd
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 9:23pm

Well,,,Shameless,,the statue of limitations has done run out so you in the clear,,,just don't do it,,,Wait A  Minute,,,that Chit don't matter no more,,,looks like you is gonna have to turn yourself in to the authorities before next week,,,and that's if they got an empty cell,,,course you could volunteer for house arrest and just go home,,,,just don't let em catch you goin by any school,,OK,,???WinkLOL UMMmmm,,what kind of cigarettes you likin these days,,,???
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:15pm
I was also sexually assaulted by a female way back then, but I took it...like a man!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:21pm
So, Fr. Floyd, is this forum a form of confession?  Heaven help us all!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:28pm
ya'll know abouts what all I've done, maybe it is a time for ya'll to fess up???
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Originally posted by Eldon Eldon wrote:

TMI....
Thumbs Up
Eldon, don't ye luvs Shameless no more??
 You know the old sayings like "confessions are good for the soul" an I thinks ol shameless has a lot of fessen up to do...
 but I thinks he should have gone and seen a priest... for this confession. LOL
... an the ol priest would prolly be blushin an coverin his ears for all ol shamers would be tellin him... Shocked     LOL

Even Fr.  Floyd might say TMI after awhile LOL!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 5:28am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I was also sexually assaulted by a female way back then, but I took it...like a man!

That's the spirit,,,,my good man,,,,Clap One must do what a man must do (we have soooo many responsibilities these days),,,,I remember a school teacher back then,,,she was always wantin to show us her und,,,,wait a minute,,,if I was to tell on her,,,,she might decide to start really bein truthful bout all that chit that happened in the A/V room,,,,just don't pay no mind I said thet,,,,,WinkWink
 Say,,,Shameless,,,,,,ya didn't say if it was "communal" or if it was multiple,,"offenses",,,??? We had one that was just a very few years older than most of us hooligans in high school,,,,and,,,,and,,,most of the time she did NOT wear any ,,,,,,never mind you dirty old men,,,,,,WinkLOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 5:38am
Big question fer shameless is were you alone, when this incident took place?Wink
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 5:53am
Dosen't that take place most of the time for "medicinal" purpose, like exercise, stress relief, etc. ???  
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 7:35am
I feel like I should go to confessin just fer readin this post.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

I feel like I should go to confessin just fer readin this post.

Yeah,,Thad,,I'm wich you,,,think I'll pull up my pants and get out and start work,,,,,,,WinkWink
 Yeah,,,Nella,,,thas what I always heard,,it good for stress relievin amongst others,,,,cause,,,,cause it wasn't a'gin the law back then,,,,,,,,,LOL

Edited by desertjoe - 12 Nov 2017 at 10:29am
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 11:28am
Hey DJ, yea, you better pull them britches up and get out an werk on that ol RED 55 so ye gots a reason to.. ahh use the mmmmm ba.. never mind....just Get ol' red done so ye can go for a ride in it, on it or unner it...

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:12pm

That wasn't assault. You can't rape the willing
If you raise your kids you can spoil your grandkids. If you spoil your kids you will raise your grandkids.

Paitience is a bitter cup from which only the strong can drink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:31pm
Well, first off,,,,,,,,,,,,,what took you so long????
Second,,,,,,

There was NO SUCH THING back then,,,,especially when YOU'RE HELPING......ain't nothin illegal bouts that.
BUT, since we's making confessions,,,,,,,,,,,my cousins husbands sister,,,,,,,(got all that),,,,,,well anyways, when she was bouts 14,,,,,,,she had these BIG,,,,,,,,,er,,,,aw fergit the whole thing..........I decided I ain't confessin........but if'n you ask, I'll tell ya what my Uncle tole me the next morning when we was milking....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:33pm
You gotta get a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!!!!  Where you getting these idees??!!  SHEESH!!
You got TOO much time on yer hands!!  Ain't you got SOMETHIN to work on??
Got that wiring problem (2) fixed yet??!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 6:04pm

JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 7:19pm
Yikes, I can't read anymore of this...but if there are any updates I'll check back later to read those

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 7:36pm

Dang,,,I watched thet video 6 times tryin to hear what ole Ernest says to Steve but I cain't concentrate from watchin thet woman's le,,,,,,,,,,,,WinkWink
Don't worry,,Joe we'll keep your place warm,,,,,LOL

Edited by desertjoe - 12 Nov 2017 at 7:37pm
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:14pm
I hadda go back and look again,,,,,, I thought several times she was losing her grip from one leg to the other,,,,,,,,,,, and I needed to check it out. 
Did he even say anything????????????
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:28pm
shameless; was there any collusion going on then? were there any cell phone numbers exchanged back then?  Oh wait!  Their weren't any cell phones back then!  How did the congressman from down south get in contact with the 14 year old,  did she have a private number? 
Well heck, I already have more questions than answers .  I gotta think bout this, something just don't pass the smell test!  
I'll check back later after dessert.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:46pm

Well,,Chit Fire,,Dip,,now  you done got me wonderin again,,,CHIT,,,guess I'll just have to go back and have another "look see" to see if I can see anything,,,er,,, I mean hear anything,,,,Wink

We keepin your place warm,,JoeO,,,,,,,Clap
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 6:23am
https://youtu.be/JwO2nuo1FZs

Edited by nella(Pa) - 13 Nov 2017 at 6:23am
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:08am
Be nice, don't bring him down...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic