Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i gots all kinds of excited...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i gots all kinds of excited...
    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 12:53pm
for a little bit! was at a store this morning and over the loud speaker was a voice that said "load out in back for a 40 gun cannon"! WHOA!!!! found a clerk and asked what that was, and he said it was a gun cabinet! PfffffT! well...ya'll know what I was thinking!
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 4:05am
  It sounds like (no pun intended) your hearin is gettin like mine,,,,pretty dang selective and mostly less,,,sometimes to your advantage and sometimes NOT,,,,,,LOL
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 4:30am
Dale and Joey I know that feeling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mine seems to be mostly my wife and lover,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not always a bad thing depending on her mood.............

or mine............
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:44am
my hearing was just fine, that is how it came across the loud speaker, and was the same question I asked the clerk! and he repeated it back the same! I was just hopefully thinking it was a fun thing like a type on CANNON!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:43am
  AHA,,,!!!   you WAS thinkin on Tannerite wasn't you,,,???   your devious mind was hopin it was a real cannon and then you naturely went off on Tannerite,,,,
 We must of been more civilized peoples back then cause,,,,cause I never heard of tannerite til here,,,,LOL only'ist thing we had was them M-80's that was some mean,,,and I mean,,MEAN against fingers and ears,,,there were always a few that held on to them things just a tad to long,,,but after they got outa hospital,,,they learnt pretty quick,,,,,WinkLOL
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 10:05am
Were those slow learners after the hospital trip called 'stumpy' ?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Were those slow learners after the hospital trip called 'stumpy' ?

LOLLOL,,,yeah,,JC,,you could tell the slow witted ones,,,cause they was the ones with a finger or two missin,,,,,LOL
  I'm sure glad they finally outlawed them M80's AND them Roman Candles,,fact is the City changed all the rules at the Main City Park for the 4th,,,you now have to park in a new parkin area and WALK bout a 1/4 mile and NO MORE coolers full of beer. What happened was some idiots got in an argument and started shooting them Roman Candles at each other and one of the RC's flew into the trunk of a car and burned the car down and hurt 3 people. True to form, like most Guvmnet outfits,,they penalized ALL THE PEOPLE instead of throwin the friggin idiots in jail like they should have,,,,,,Angry
 Now,,,the park only gets bout 1/2 full cause people do not want to walk so far,,,!!!

Edited by desertjoe - 25 Nov 2017 at 12:21pm
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 12:30pm
Them old M80's was actually more powerful than one would think when your stuffin four of 'em under an old stump an pack her tight...but then some ol diezel an fertylizer did sum wonders too...
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 12:43pm
Actually when I read the head line of shameless'e "i gots all kinds of excited...", I thoughts he gots tangled in his ol' snowmachine fur a moment till hegots out of it... Or sum body had pulled up in hiss yard with a FERD...  LOL
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 2:37pm
Them M80's are hard on toilets.....
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 2:56pm
I thought that he abused.................hisself agin LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 3:53pm
I still gots sum of them M-80's, use them for "special" occasions! and it does suck that they outlawed them roman candles. they worked great for doing controlled burns on CRP ground! and yeah...what was wrong with having a roman candle fight? now we gotta use the pop bottle rockets! they puts splatters on your fore hands when holding the pop bottle for aiming! oh well, I just wear leather gloves now!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 3:54pm
oh...and it was a good thing that that cop had both his front windows down one night!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 5:11pm
Are we to assume that the rocket went in one window and out the other?

And also that he didn't catch you?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Grayray Grayray wrote:

Are we to assume that the rocket went in one window and out the other?

And also that he didn't catch you?

Now this is one I wanna hear what ole Shameless has to say,,,,,,,LOLLOL
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

Them M80's are hard on toilets.....

Now John how do you know that? You didn't flush any when you were in high school did you?
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:26pm
Cherry bombs always survived in the water, longer.  They would usually make it deep through the u bend, and blow the terlet offa the base...  (or so I'm told...)Wink

And while we are on the subject, here's ole Jimmy, to expound further..

Edited by DiyDave - 25 Nov 2017 at 7:29pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:27pm
  NAW,,Hubert  it wasn't when ole John was in High school,,,,it was in middle school,,,,,cause,,,cause  ole John and ole Shameless was best Buds in school,,,OH CHIT,,,I didn't say thet John,,,I take it all back,,Guys,,,Chit I'm leavin town ole Shameless be wantin to do some heavy pokin he gets back,,,,,,I'm outa here,,,,,,Clap
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 9:22am
Maybe if Shameless had a cannon to play with, he'd be too busy with that to play with the snow machine. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 10:17am
I used to have a cannon, gads....I had fun with that thing....then someone stole it! PfffffT!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 7:30pm
Are them dogs inside at night?  I'll have to sneak over and steal that pretty machine.....
You getting lazy??  It's in the 40s up here and it hasn't even rained worth speaking about...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic