Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Bout Them Tigers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Bout Them Tigers
    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 6:00pm
Not that I'm so happy to see Alabama loose, but I am ecstatic that Nick Sabin lost. Don't hate me Alabama fans, Auburn just put it to the Tide big time.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 6:08pm
Not  much of a Sabin fan either.     Grandson could have gone to UA as he had a scholarship there, but he chose UGA  because of better scholarship and closer to home.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 6:35pm
Smart grandson Mr. Miller.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:17pm
Second to being a Dawg fan I pull for the Tide but that is because I have a good friend and Air Force buddy that is a Tide fan.  Hope the Dawgs can avenge their loss next Saturday in Atlanta.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:22pm
bad news for the Hog fans. We were hoping to bring ole Gus back home to coach the hogs. I'm thinkin he might be hard to get now.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

bad news for the Hog fans. We were hoping to bring ole Gus back home to coach the hogs. I'm thinkin he might be hard to get now.

Thad,,,,You mean,,,,,you mean Ya'll don't want thet BIG ole HEAVY SET guy kept walkin up and down the sidelines,,actin like he didn't have the foggiest of what was goin on,,,,That Guy,,,??? He the one thet gots the pretty wife thet likes to flirt,,,????LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Thad,,,,You mean,,,,,you mean Ya'll don't want thet BIG ole HEAVY SET guy kept walkin up and down the sidelines,,actin like he didn't have the foggiest of what was goin on,,,,That Guy,,,??? He the one thet gots the pretty wife thet likes to flirt,,,????LOL
Thats the one. He did come shake my hand as the hogs entered and was quite personable yesterday.
I wonder who we'll end up with??? I wonder where ole Bret will end up? He gets 5.6 million to leave.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

Not that I'm so happy to see Alabama loose, but I am ecstatic that Nick Sabin lost. Don't hate me Alabama fans, Auburn just put it to the Tide big time.

That's the same thing my dad said. He says Sabin is just a bit to arrogant
If you raise your kids you can spoil your grandkids. If you spoil your kids you will raise your grandkids.

Paitience is a bitter cup from which only the strong can drink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 7:08am
Not a big Sabin fan either but if he was to come coach the Hogs I might learn to be. LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

That's the same thing my dad said. He says Sabin is just a bit to arrogant
Tyler,,,,,,,,,A BIT???  He's more like an an exterior rear orifice...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic