Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 6:44am

Subject: A Good Question

HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION ... 

"I just watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd. 

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer. 
I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier. 

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!! 

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY. 

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman. 

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims. 

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus. 

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else? 

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide... 

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?" 

IF YOU HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS. 
This can be checked  by going to the GoFundMe website. It is true!
This probably explains why politicians believe their constituents are vulnerable to emotional pleas and group think. They view us as lacking common sense and willing to squander our money on any cause if it is fronted by a good sob story, regardless of its merit.
DOES THIS TELL YOU ANYTHING??  
The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. 
This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant
lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system. And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!! You gotta be kidding me. 
Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Pelosi presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:20am
Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide... 

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?" 

IF YOU HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS. 
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:31am
Help the family do what? Nice funerals can be had for $10-$15,000. I'm sure he in no way supported any of them or himself at a middle class level. I thought Go Fund Me had a limit goal and for a specified approved reason. Think maybe I need to start me a funding. I probably can't, cause I love America. MAGA  KAGA  ALM

Edited by chaskaduo - 30 Jun 2020 at 11:34am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:45am
Why?   Because they are evil devilish minions that are anti-AMERICAN, ANTI CHRIST too.
 They use whatever they think will benefit them to get their lost power and control back, lie cheat steal is all they have  ... and they do not abide by laws but create their own interpretations of laws to suit their needed outcomes.... Just like blathering mail in votes are just as secure as voting in person... when several cases have been found to be corrupt and voting is not safe...at any given point... electronic or paper , even in person.  The best you could get would be the voters with proper ID, birth certificate, and show your a taxpayer with land or business...  and check out every poll worker with a lie detector... if they fail , they are not hired. 
  Honest hard working citizens should have a right to not have their votes watered down by slugs, thugs and leeches.  or george floyd type insanities...
  and need to get rid of the insane left in politics too.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:29pm
“ Because they are evil devilish minions that are anti-AMERICAN, ANTI CHRIST too. ”

In addition to Trump?
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:43pm
While I don't know what religion Mr. Trump is I do know that he's ALWAYS been FOR THE AMERICAN people. The LEGAL ones, be they white,black,yellow or red or inbetween....he's ALWAYS been for the people.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:43pm
Jay,  the libs seem to have a evil quirk in their thinkers.... anything good is twisted to be bad in that great pumpkin of theirs... and anything evil like obooger and pissloosely and the Smuck and A. Schitt and all the rest of the democrap devil worshipers think bad is good. and them retreads continue on repeating their lies... and voting for such like kind.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:50pm
$14 MILLION for the family ?  Got to be a bunch of IGNORANT TURDS that are supporting this fiasco..... The family is MILKING or George for everything its worth.. The old story about be in worth more DEAD than alive is surely true here... About a MILLION TIMES MORE VALUE dead than alive !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ Because they are evil devilish minions that are anti-AMERICAN, ANTI CHRIST too. ”

In addition to Trump?
Wouldn't have expected anything else from you  Really is that all you got. what a fuuckin ass hole ..!.,
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

In addition to Trump?

Tramway, if you're struggling to determine the difference, you could start by looking at who started their political career with modest wealth, and ended up kabillionaires, selling out their fellow Americans in the process, and who earned a great wealth in business and went into politics loosing his own money to lower unemployment, especially for blacks, for example, as well as a plethora of other accomplishments for us all!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic