Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GOTO GRAY TN. - Event Date: 26 Apr 2018 - 29 Apr 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: GOTO GRAY TN.
    Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 2:40pm
TSAPA Web site    
Show Flyer    
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d n/f w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII nf gas ; 67 d-17 sIV wf gas ; 39rc#667 ; 45 Farmall M ; 2000 massey263 ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Sponsored Links

Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 8:48pm
Still banquet tickets available .  Just ordered mine .  Phone 704-223-0769 - Camelia Morrison.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 6:54am
Thank you Dave. Another reminder to anyone coming to the banquet that is farming with Allis Chalmers , send clear pictures of your equipment in use to rrfarmscvtn@gmail.com and include your name and location. I am putting together a slide presentation to play during the banquett. Looking forward to seeing everyone. We will have a time and place set for forum members to gather and meet each other to put a face to the name. Scott Rutledge
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Buckeye Chalmers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye Chalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:28am
Hope to See everyone at Gray TN
Randaleky View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randaleky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:14am
what are the dates ?
Randaleky View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randaleky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:15am
never mind I found the dates.
Greg Shue View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Shue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 7:47am
For everyone one who was at the banquet Saturday night a lot of people have asked for the PowerPoint presentation to be posted on the Allis Chalmers Form. So i have posted it for all to enjoy. Just click on the link below. It will play a lot better if you have Goggle Chrome. 

Thanks, Greg Shue

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSmXtAostWu_kFx9x9XAVEcMMROtf48RWHH2HsDAFR5F6vcwKfblg4Dqe64YkuUnnSDDPL20-q5A1yl/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=15000
Buckeye Chalmers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye Chalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 3:21pm
Very nice slide show!

the entire show was great! Thanks to all the hard working people that make the Gathering of the Orange Great!
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 8:30am
Thanks Greg, can you move that over to the farm equipment page? With a(.GOTO banquet slide show) headind on a new post. I think more people will see it there.Scott
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic