This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pulling forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The pulling forum
    Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 8:16am
The forum was shut down for 24 hours because of the actions of several forum members. In some respects, this was a selfish act on my part. To put it simply I was tired of babysitting and needed a 24 hour break.
So here's a proposition for the members;
Play nice or play somewhere else.
I will not spend enormous amount of time separating fights. From this point on, if you are interjecting into a thread merely for the purpose of spite, you are gone. If it appears your sole purpose in posting is to continue or escalate the fight, you are gone.
It is perfectly acceptable to point out that someone is completely wrong in their engineering or methods. In fact, it SHOULD be what makes this section valuable. I will not ban members based on the level of their expertise. But if I deem your post to be a personal attack I will no longer waste my time.
Yes, that means it is completely a judgment call on my part. I have been a moderator for Darin for many years, and am quite comfortable that he is confident with my decisions.

I'm actually very disappointed that in less that 24 hrs after the forum being re-opened we returned to the childish bickering and attacks.
============================================================

The moderator at any given time may be the forum owner, or a trusted assistant. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank You
Sponsored Links

SF 49ers Fan View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SF 49ers Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Moderator Moderator wrote:

The forum was shut down for 24 hours because of the actions of several forum members.

I'm actually very disappointed that in less that 24 hrs after the forum being re-opened we returned to the childish bickering and attacks.

Good try, what's next???
XXXOOO'sHeart
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 8:36am
*post edited* objection deleted. Have a nice day.

Edited by THE-MAN - 07 Aug 2013 at 5:44pm
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 5:33pm
Thank you! I hope all bring in useful information and help each other out as we all want to see the orange tractors do well.
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 6:26am
For the nasty actions of a few we just shut the whole thing down? Why not name names and delete their posts
Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 6:58am
This was a year ago!
Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
AC puller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 10:48am
Can someone give me advise on building a wd45 engine? Not sure on how or what parts to use for bigger high comp pistons.
Kurtz D-21 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurtz D-21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 4:40pm
my nephew put 4020 pistons in a w-c and i don't know how much more was but i do remember in the 6500 he droped the throttle half way down the track and he grab it and it was like notting happen - so just how far do you want to go with a stock block?
Gary Robinson View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 6:28pm
We just signed up for this site a couple hours ago.  We know nothing about how it works, but I have put together info on a tractor and pulling service rig for my husband but don't know how or where to start a new thread.  Can anyone help me?   Gary is looking for an allis chalmers WC with a Cooper pulling rig mounted on it.  If you have one or know of anyone that does, could you please email us at bonarobinson@gmail.com   It is for an oil well.  Thank you.
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 3:58pm
Hey welcome to the forum. PM sent.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic