This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connecting rods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 1:44pm
Rod anytime you want to pull just show up.
Sponsored Links

Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 6:55pm
Absolutly. Pulls need all the hook numbers they can get. That's how it works spankster, you want to pull, you show up.

You can't win if you don't show up. So when will you get out of the peanut gallery with the other drunkin rednecks and pull?

Perhaps you should take up stamp collecting pankster. Emotionally it's much easier on the human psychie. Your feelings wouldn't get hurt so badly and you already have the necessary equipment to for the hobby. As long as you don't run with scisors and you won't have much to worry about.
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 7:35pm
Can someone help me i have a 201 block and a wd45 crank stroke to 5 inches i would like to know what i need to do to make this work what rods to use how much grinding has got to be done or who do i contact
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:11pm
How can i contact you
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by arcticcat arcticcat wrote:

Can someone help me i have a 201 block and a wd45 crank stroke to 5 inches i would like to know what i need to do to make this work what rods to use how much grinding has got to be done or who do i contact

Best to start a new topic. It might get as long winded as this one fore long Confused
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:29pm
Arctic cat how is it you ended up with a 5" crank but no idea how to install it or rod the crank was set up for?
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:34pm
Took it to the machine shop and they did the rest
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by unstylish_ unstylish_ wrote:

Arctic cat how is it you ended up with a 5" crank but no idea how to install it or rod the crank was set up for?

I got a drivers license, three tires an engine but the rest of the car is missing... How do I get to Tennessee to meet the spankster? lol    This should take off like a lead balloon.  
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:53pm
here ya go
[TUBE]su7gNQf8gK8[/TUBE]

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 07 Feb 2013 at 8:54pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 7:42am
Cat. You are missing my point
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 1:25pm
Acticcat...Where in MI are you?
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 2:38pm
Im am around the lansing area
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 5:37pm
What I should have said was" did you get the crank done yourself or did you pick it up somewhere?". Is it set up for an Allis rod? I've done a few of these and been into alot of mm strokers. I frequently visit my tractor pulling buddies in the Lansing area. My # is 269 921 four six 8 six. You are welcome to call anytime and I can walk you through assembly etc. Andrew
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 5:46pm
Honestly i have not bought it yet im to get it tommorow i was told that it is to use stock rods i dont now for sure i do have a allis 45 crank i want to stroke but i want to use a allis 201 block i want to use this for dead weight pulling any help is appreciated do u live by benton harbor
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 7:19pm
Yup Benton harbor. You probably pull with clintonia. So , do i know you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic